Hormones

Why am i a 5'4, bald 20 year old virgin with a 3.3 inch penis? How do I cope with the fact that the jews did this to me?

Attached: 1645769988581.gif (400x220, 774.2K)

I've been assaulted on a genetic level

Just bad genetics

it's okay, putin is super based and secretly sympathises with incels and he will save us from globohomo and chechen bros are super based who will help me find a gf

learn to drive your car, you still have balls right? Put the pedal on the metal and drive you bad ass monster slayer.

3.3 must be a fagmason

it's like 3.5 bone pressed maybe 3.6 if im super hard.

how much do you weigh, need that information to determine if there is another problem here

You wer fed trash as a kid. Save money and make sure you feed your kids shit-ton of protein

145lb

I look like my sisters but I'm a guy. All my cousins are 6'+ and I'm 5'5"

Lose 46lb and work that bussy

I would be honored to serve in the super based trad army of russia.

Thanks user. I needed the confidence boost. My deepest condolences though.

Unironically processed seed oils

>hormones
You sure do, you uppity little slaphead

>How do I cope with the fact that the jews did this to me?
99 percent of life issues are because of jews. This is the 1% that you are responsible for.

holy shit now thats' some bad luck
you should lift so maybe one girl would find you cute and take you home as a pet

You will never be trad due to having a tiny cock and being short. No one will take you seriously as a man.

The body can heal

is a big penis a sign of masculinity?

But if we could fix your genetics, you'd just be a generic boring chad, scoring tons of pussy. Instead you're an interesting incel, nobody knows WHEN you'll go on a shooting spree! Life would be boring if we all had good genetics, and there'd be no extra pussy for chad.

want 2 go in on a hooker? ever given any thought to dressing up?

Its not always the Jews
You are just genetically unlucky,
Sorry Fren

These guys live a good life. The ramoras I mean. They may not be a shark, but the shark is cool with them, never eats them, even offers free rides. It's a symbiosis thing. If I were you, I would find a good strong shark to stick to.
It's not the best outcome, but it's better than being a tuna that exists solely to be eaten. I could make the same analogy with gurren laggan, but that could lead to nascent delusions of grandeur.

Attached: istockphoto-1269715295-612x612.jpg (612x408, 27.22K)

Your parents should not have procreating to bring you to life. Sorry, I have been dealt a shit hand myself. I am however making the most of it.

Yup. Have you heard guys talk amongst themselves making dick jokes? Plus, saying someone has a small dick is a common insult. Girls will be scared/impressed by bigger ones. If you are homo tho you should be a-ok. Guys can be into small cock small guys. If straight then don't try compensating by acting all macho or following pick-up artists. Just get gud at pleasure skills. Lesbians can make each other cum so much, a dick isn't needed for making love. If you want hook ups tho you are fucked.