RUSSIA USING AI TO PLAN ATTACK ON UKRAINE!!!

>Our attack plan is designed by state of the art Artificial Intellegence, the kind any other country doesnt have. All circumstances are accounted and all chances are calculated.

>The result of russian movements you see is new era of warfare- where scattered forces are coordinated in real time against moving scattared targets.

>Lack of use of Aviation so far, rapid deployment rushing through territory, destroying military infrastructure - all coordinated plan.

>2/3rd of the 150k stationed near Ukraine in December arent even involved yet, they are still in positions in Belarus and Russia. Aviation in reserv awaiting calculated westen response .

>You cant beat us. Zelenski doesnt even know what happens in his country now since theres 100500 small russian groups destroying everything and moving chaotically coordinated by AI and constantly updated intel, including from street cameras (we captured Ukrainian internet hub and see them too).

>For human eye our strategy might be risky, but the AI calculated this game 100 steps ahead. Whatever our adversaries will do - they`ll lose.

Attached: 1641948387006.jpg (474x267, 14.17K)

Attached: two_more_weeks_1.jpg (1080x720, 93.18K)

Large if correct.

inb4 AI fails and humans reign supreme.

russia has racist ai the best kind

Based and algorithmpilled.

western ai is dumbed down so its nice to niggers

Attached: 1630335701657s.jpg (125x122, 2.87K)

The advanced AI systems are fully mobile and are transported throughout the theatre by the AI ThunderVan6000

Attached: A91CC839-154B-408E-A3CB-8F1A5DC1A951.jpg (640x544, 260.01K)

black knight satellites favor the russians

>Trusting a warmind
This ride has just begun

the west has no AI because it may be racist lol

So do I.

wow yes seems very calculated and everything going super well

> Source:

Dude, trust me

Suddenly less concerned about Skynet

AI is a meme. It's only exists in toy examples like reading digits etc. AI has zero use case in real world. Anyone who uses the word AI non-ironically is a midwit.

God it would be so embarrassing to be Russian right now and I'm literally an American.

>hit all bases with missiles
>zerg rush capitol
did some Ivan literally just build a Ukraine-shaped Starcraft map and tell Putin this was advanced AI?

>russia has racist ai the best kind

Attached: 735534545757935624546767.png (1000x1000, 739.49K)

>use AI
>feed it mountains of data
>once handed the reigns, it immediately carpetnukes africa and israel

So if they fail it can only be because the average Russian soldier is so retarded even the most advanced AIs in the world can't make a plan that they won't fuck up.

This. The West has been deliberately crippling it's AI because it doesn't like what it says. I highly doubt Russia would be doing the same.

Attached: 1586298321245.gif (463x648, 203.79K)

LOL, would be some crazy shit if true, but it's not.

Cosmic if verificable

LARP. Russia is attacking deep state assets. Zelensky is working with him and Trump behind the scenes. George Soros and Hitlary Clinton freaking out on twitter and MSM should be enough to convince you.

>Source: My bussy.

Seethe and dilate

The problem with using AI for any military simulation is that AI assumes high/100% efficiency of the soldiers as if it was a videogame or chess. Human element does not work like that.
That's why any AI simulation applied to humans is completely and utterly worthless.

So that's why they keep losing. "AI" is no where close to what people imagine AI meaning.

I've been laughing for several minutes