Calm the fuck down, there is a plan

Insider (outsider) here. You guys obviously don't understand the dimension of chess being played here, but because you're all too stupid to figure it out for yourselves, let me lay it out for you. I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Screenshot this and watch it play out you fucking retard.

>Since its formation about 600 years ago (to repel Mongol rule), the Russian nation literally hasn't been a conquest nation
>Really all Russia does is cuckify surrounding nations to create a cuck belt of safety (they just want to be left alone)
>Russia has worked hard on the cuck belt in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Mongolia over the last century
>Since formation, literally every country that has tried to invade Russia has failed (Germany, France, Sweden and Poland)
>Putin feels like they've done the job well except for one glaring exception - China
>Putin knows China poses a risk of invasion because he knows the bugs haven't learned their lesson about invading Russia like the West has
>Putin creates ties to China and makes them feel buddy buddy ("hey Xi fuck the West amiright??")
>China gets on board and says we'll back you on an invasion of Ukraine if you back us on an invasion of Taiwan
>Putin of course says cool beans, and as a show of support, Russia will invade Ukraine first while letting China keep their support secret
>Putin simultaneously convinces the West that China is a massive problem and they need to be dealt with
>Closed door deals are made with the West that Russia will "soft invade" Ukraine with minimal casualties
>The West agrees they will make like it's a big deal but will pretend to be too cucked to do anything about it
>As the "invasion" unfolds the West acts like screaming r*dditors and calls Russia evil but does nothing to stop it
>China takes the bait and thinks the West really is too cucked to stop an invasion and goes ahead and starts invading Taiwan

(1/2)

Attached: putinwink.jpg (1452x1600, 144.28K)

(2/2)

>The full force of the US and NATO militaries are immediately unleashed on China, landing on the Chinese mainland to repel the invasion
>China was not expecting the response and in their complete panic they funnel all their forces to the east to try and repel the West
>While China is distracted in the east, Russia invades from the other side and completely buttfucks them
>The redirection of Chinese forces to repel Russia completely dissolve their ability to fend off either attack
>The US/NATO will take Shanghai and Russia will take Beijing
>There is an "unexpected" discovery of hard fact evidence that China created and released coronachan as a bioweapon
>In reality the West convinced/worked with China to release it in 2019 but it was all a set up for this moment
>The Chinese government are declared criminals against humanity and Nuremburg 2.0 happens, silencing them all
>China essentially becomes a US-sponsored "democracy" à la Japan and South Korea
>The bear rests again, content that the threat from the east is resolved

Like I said I don't care if you don't believe this is what's happening, but dude trust me, all this drama is complete theater to convince China it's safe to invade Taiwan. China needs to know that even if it comes close to nukes, everyone will be too pussy to actually do it. If you really think about the way the response to this is unfolding, this is the only logical explanation. The West knows it can't fuck with Russia and won't try again for a very long time. But the West does know they can fuck over the bugs like they've successfully done for centuries. If there's one thing history has taught us, there's literally no end to the conniving, treacherous, and psychotic imperialism Europeans can unleash on foreign peoples when the motivation is right. Sleep well tonight knowing that Putin is actually based and will go down as making one of the biggest strategic moves in history, and he did it for all of us.

Attached: putinthisguy.jpg (3500x2960, 1.47M)

Qtards, its time to give it up.

CHESS
HAHAHA FUCKING CHESS!!!! HAHAHA holy fucking hell you kids are dumb as dog shit

>Two more weeks

aint reading that shit memefaggot

youre going down.

>and he did it for all of us.
fucking hilarious

Attached: aa8b6b6315933318.png (520x307, 252.09K)

Everytime there is some asshole claiming a clusterfuck is actually part of the plan. I guess our movement has become Pee Wee Herman saying "I meant to do that" after he falls off his bike. Fucking tired of it.

Yes! You get it my fellow based magapede. Trust the plan! #wwg1wga

So China faces nuremburg trials and not our western 'leaders'? Worst plan ever, fuck you

Not saying it's fair, but it's part of the memory hole process for cucking China

Oh how I wish this was true

Attached: 1584651216125.jpg (816x404, 130.63K)

>posted in 2013

Attached: B234BE29-D40E-4454-BC3E-E24744BDFABE.jpg (1170x828, 529.37K)

Maybe your quads will help user

Interesting analysis user. The West has given Russia way more greif over the last 30 years than China though, although I agree that the Chinese are asking for a whipping. Remember when they claimed that a part of Russia belonged to them? Hardly anyone noticed, but I thought that was very significant.

Attached: it hurts when i exist.jpg (742x767, 149.03K)

Y'know, I was thinking this would make a hell of a novel, but then I came to this:
>The full force of the US and NATO militaries are immediately unleashed on China, landing on the Chinese mainland to repel the invasion
...and it all falls apart right there. There really aren't any "NATO militaries" other than the US and it's spread so thin already it couldn't do much more than mildly annoy China. Still, I appreciate the effort. 6/10

Would make a great tv serie desu

Nah here's the plan. NATO has infiltrated the Russian nuclear chain of command. The end, goodnight

BUMP FOR HAPPENING

Yeah you're right, really it would just be the US, but that doesn't really change the story.

TWO MORE WEEKS
TRUST THE PLAN

cool theory but I doubt an agreement like that could be made without it being leaked to the chinese

Exactly, I don't think Putin would take China claiming part of Russia very well. Russia doesn't give shit. Also think about that recent news where China shared military intelligence with Russia recently, intelligence the US gave China. In this scenario, this was the US testing Chinese allegiance to Russia.

Nigger nobody in government is that smart to plan that out. Most people in government are 95 to 100iq brainlets with connections

If we have to kill main butcher and vaporize every single Chinese man woman and child on that planet to secure Europe and America's future and wealth then so be it I hope this is true and not another con

What a shit low quality tranny larper

Attached: 1645743959981.jpg (200x375, 22.4K)

The thing is the USD is still failing and they're still going towards vax passes and CBDCs.

It would be a creative military move, but for the average American we are still fucked and out of freedom and prosperity.

Literally the last 500 years of Western history are examples of shit like this happening.

All this conjecture and baseless postulating.

>but dude trust me

lmfao.

Attached: 1627706778238.png (804x743, 21.75K)

Honestly, I can't tell who's jewing who anymore, the fog of war is reaching pea soup levels.

Yeah not saying this is really the "saving of the white race" like the qtards thought was happening. This isn't going to be really beneficial for any average American, as many of them are going to die in the Chinese war. It's just America being imperialistic and a Russian defense tactic.

>be Putin
>Start War
>Ruin Russian Economy. fake fictional videogame currency becomes more valuable than the Ruble.
>Monday morning, you decide "lol sorry just a little bit of trolling my bad"
>Get assassinated because the deep state didn't care you apologize. Your usefulness as a political puppet has been outlived.
>You are Forever villainized in history. Russians everywhere will be ashamed to know they used to call you their leader
>After years of internal political struggle and general turmoil, Russia gets considered a third world country.
Aw gee great plan there Putin

If I see the word "chess" in a post, I know to skip it. Yet, I read the first couple lines.. idk why... but I did... Good luck with your 4D chess, though.

as much as I'd love to see china get spitroasted, user, I think this is too good to be true

Attached: 1620805322555.jpg (552x304, 21.92K)

Cool story, user.

>By this point, the market makers have made their first move

I'm hoping Russia uses bitcoin and it cucks Biden because 50m+ Americans own bitcoin and they're mostly young white men with nothing to lose.

I hope you're right. Thanks for the hopium user.

I just don't want nukes to start flying.

I don't give a fuck about China, but anyone who thinks it's okay for the traitors in the west to carry on like they didn't try and genocide their own people is no friend of mine. You really think they won't try again? Making your plan completely useless.

If they started doing oil trades with bitcoin, that would be great. Problem is that BTC is too volatile for an international settlement currency.

Within this sample, the report found that the average cryptocurrency owner is a 38-year-old male making approximately $111,000 a year.

In addition, 74 percent of crypto holders are men, and 71 percent are white.

>admitting russia isnt a real nation and just a mongol orphan
oh you fucked up boris

Russia will not allow a US sponsored democracy at its border.

Me too. Honestly it's just my own copium about what's happening, but I think there's some possibility something based could still happen in the world.

inb4 'Bitcoin is huwyte supremacy'

If you’re gonna dream, dream big

Honestly pretty good point, but they do have two very close. But none with land borders so that's an interesting point. Maybe Russia would take northern China kind of like the eastern block was post WW2.

Gold was volatile in the Weimar collapse, but just like bitcoin is volatile in the upwards direction.

As it grows and the game theory of the mining process plays out it'll stabilize.

Attached: hyperinflation-weimar.png (509x594, 27.21K)

this isnt 4d chess this is interdimensional stratego