BIDEN ORDERS THE PENTAGON TO DEFCON 1

>President Joe Biden has ordered the Joint Chiefs of Staff to increase the US Armed Forces defense readiness condition (DEFCON) to level 1 for the next 30 days. DEFCON 1 indicates that the armed forces have maximum readiness to deploy and engage in nuclear war immediately.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: joe-biden.jpg (4567x3112, 1.31M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GIVE SOURCE OR GTFO FAGOOT!

>pants shitter does stupid shit
So it's another day for this lazy fuck?

Attached: IMG_4112.jpg (655x677, 241.78K)

penis penis penis penis penis

bullshit, defcon 1 means an active nuclear exchange is happening

bullshit. defcon 1 means the nukes are already flying. sad you american niggers dont even understand how your military works

Attached: 0EB0CCF9-6D51-408A-BA74-014F0EE1D176.jpg (1124x1121, 808.92K)

Attached: DA329430-ADA3-42B6-8AF9-10DD81AFE3F5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Give source, faggot.

I DONT WANT TO DIE FROM NUCLEAR FALLOUT AAAAAAASAAAASA

Attached: ED279E01-AD28-4861-B127-6CA4597B8015.jpg (1280x720, 239.63K)

This, however is a drill.

Attached: A34C1D51-F9E5-4C21-8744-87DBF884013D.jpg (474x411, 22.37K)

this or ayylmao invasion

SHP SHP SHP SHP SHP SHP

Attached: schlop.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Miley is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. It’s safe to say that he will warn adversary's ahead of nuclear strikes.

No he didn’t. He’s not the president and defcon 1 is nuclear war. Thanks to the 81 million retards who voted for this

This

If Mayor Pete was elected, none of this would have ever happened. Mayor Pete Buttigieg earned the respect of the military by becoming a decorated officer. Putin would never cross Mayor Pete “Rawdog” Buttigieg. When Mayor Pete is in command, you best watch your ass.

Close but not quite

Cocked Pistol, or defcon 1 may be reached if United States intelligence detects an imminent or certain threat of either war or a nuclear launch from enemy forces.

The alert level color for Cocked Pistol is white. Neither the department of defense, nor the United States Armed Forces have ever raised the status condition to defcon 1 since the condition level was implemented.

Can you wake up their website host it still says defcon 2 over there.

thats a fake larp site you fool

activate protocol cornpop.

I can believe that Biden ordered this, because he isn't very smart, but I don't believe that the Pentagon actually has gone to Defcon 1.

yay lets let senile, cant hold his own poopy in, stolen election joe, get us nuked off the map, Russia's just a joke LOL why dont we just take them over LOOOL, lets keep them from trading their natural resources to make any money lol to prop up our (((money))), lol cant have a civiliation without tearing all the other ones down, no nothing wrong with thinking like that. Nooo, cant talk aboutthat, NOOO gotta say Russia bad
anyway back to what i was talking about, lets get ourselves fucking murdered by this for that stupid shit oh man how civilization building.. retards retards destroying the world

i seriously go into a rage every time i see this old pedophile and am reminded that he's the "president". fucking election thieving piece of shit. he's a literal traitor and secret service still protects him. there is no justice

>Poops pants.
>Back to Defcon 3 boys.
>Oh ... wait a minute. It could be back on boys, this one is special.

It's all fake and gay, as are nukes. Biden will feel relieved after pants poopy, and we'll be fine. I did just hear a fucking loud b

Trump lost

Uncle Joe will send his drafted troops after his 13th nap.

>It's all fake and gay, as are nukes.
copium overdose

Attached: 1636821346571.jpg (202x250, 7.35K)