Russia got too cocky

Literally at this moment veterans of the US Rangers and UK SAS are crossing into Ukraine from Poland to link up with the Ukrainian defenders.

Imagine the damage they are going to do to Russian conscript boys

Attached: lmao.jpg (486x652, 96.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861047/#363878185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1645992462083.jpg (679x446, 45.48K)

>Dead amerimutt and bong zoggolems incoming
Excellent, hope to to see pics of their charred corpses

Voluntarily dying for the ZOG, lmao

Ok but they have no air support

and only the crustiest fuck would have experience with an enemy that has such

More pro war propaganda for Le based Ukraine. Can the cum guzzling jannies do their fucking job already?
Sage all fields

>go to Ukraine
>get shot by random ukrainian civilian who are shooting errybody

>NOOOOOOOOO jannies you must DELETE THREADS THAT SUPPORT UKRAINE NOOOOOW!!!

Attached: 8092615.png (496x518, 68.15K)

Reality: more dead russians

This. Seeing a an enemy attack helicopter bearing down on them is going to be way more terrifying than shooting at sandniggers from a thousand yards away. The Russians haven't been fimoing much but maybe they'll film these morons if they can find them intact

>Hey guys, had no Internet all day, what'd I mis-
>"U.S. Special Forces"
We're at war fuck

Attached: laughing white man.jpg (499x507, 49.42K)

hope the zogbots get annihilated

lot of guys have years of training and never got to fight a trad war. They're going to absolutely fuck shit up for the russians.

God, I wish the UNGOC was real.

>lot of guys have years of training and never got to fight a trad war. They're going to absolutely fuck shit up for the russians.

Fighting a conventional war is not in the same league as that little dustup in afghanistan. It's not even the same fucking sport

>Actual reality: more glownigger cope

>he's still in my thread seething

The cope when Redditgrad falls and zogbots bawl their eyes out will be delicious

They justice love action

Russians and their minions will finally learn what real warriors are like

>The cope when Redditgrad falls and zogbots bawl their eyes out will be delicious
Yes it will surely fall... any day now Jewtinbros! 2 more weeks

Attached: russian thought.jpg (860x767, 78.19K)

JESUS CHRIST, are NATO/the US really willing to risk open conflict with Russia, and possible nuclear war, to defend a two-bit corrupt ZOG those half-wits Obama and Hillary installed in the Ukraine? Is loosing an inch of globohomo territory really so unthinkable that you would risk millions of White lives and Western civilization on it?? Absolute madness.

10?!?!?!?!?
AMERICANS!?>!?!!?!?!?!?!?:!
WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD AGAIN GUYS :DDDDDDDDDDD

Reality zelenski begging for monry weapons troops cause hes kicking so much ass

pretty cool

>The Bearjews of Ukraine

OMG IT'S JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE WAR MOVIES WHERE'S TOM HANK

you are dreaming if you think the janitors or mods of this place will delete something pro globohomo.

Cope harder zoggie lmao, maybe if Jewlinsky hands more bazookas to grannies he will have a shot at defending a couple more commieblocks

ZOG Bots to the end.

Attached: ukraine4.png (598x741, 470.98K)

Just like when those veteran SF operators tried to invade Venezuela and assassinate Maduro?

I'm British and I literally hope these zogbots die lmfao

those are globohomo mercenaries like the ones training ISIS

Yeah, they're called the plumbers of kiev

It’s just civilians. Just like the ones that wanted to help daesh.

No the USA veteran community is awash with fags wishing they could go to Ukraine

Yes. It's kino

They are just there to help Zelensky get out

What's with all these cringe LARP tier posts from the globohomo world? Le Ghost of Kiev From Reddit, secret Cawadoody special forces shit, over 9000 russian soldiers killed. None of it is remotely believable

Attached: bruh.gov.png (423x446, 261.83K)

>Buzzfeed
How to tell people that it's fake news without openly saying that it's fake news

One if the funniest threads in a while.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861047/#363878185

Attached: 1645988922019.png (1023x768, 645.97K)

Makes you wonder what politicians did that was so corrupt that near nuclear annihilation is needed to cover it all up.