Aus/pol/

Attached: 0 copy.jpg (1952x1464, 643.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/world/europe/not-an-adventure-legal-fear-over-global-call-for-ukraine-volunteers-20220228-p5a06y.html
health.gov.au/health-alerts/covid-19/international-travel/proof-of-vaccination
youtube.com/watch?v=xefXVwln9SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's aus/pol/ is this?

mine, yours, anyone. except niggers. niggers can fuck off

Whats wrong with toyota?

Based. I'm also not a very big fan of jews tbqhwy user.

theage.com.au/world/europe/not-an-adventure-legal-fear-over-global-call-for-ukraine-volunteers-20220228-p5a06y.html
>get free, Vaxx™ status indifferent, organized trip to ukraine.
>Piss off overland after you arrive
>Head to polish border
>Cross because aussie passport
>Euro rail to Amsterdam
>????
>Profit

He's loving it

4 days ago we had vaccine passports installed and not a peep from any news outlet.
health.gov.au/health-alerts/covid-19/international-travel/proof-of-vaccination

nothing at all, just some fucking semen-slurping vegan did this to his hiilux in brunswick, and i happened to take a photo of it a couple of years back. it always gives me a giggle.
yeah, same. but it kind of goes without saying. Must admit, I work with a bona-fide jew on occasions, and he is 100% outwardly racist towards nogs, chinks, anyone other than himself or his mates (all working class goys). unlike every other jew, though, he's a hard worker, good on the tools and can pack a truck like noone else I know. a true one-in-a-million kike. Abe, if you're reading this, you'll be in the oven last.

Attached: 1548293204778.jpg (452x740, 142.24K)

fucken tasty, and really good ratpacks

So my fellow autists. I just spoke to my psychiatrist about getting a medical exemption from the COVID-19 gene therapies....

I explained my sincere held beliefs to him and he has promised to do everything he can to get my exemption logged in the NIR.

Wish me luck fags.

Attached: 1645995331513.jpg (700x525, 38.58K)

Canberra devotees of the mask are not happy about the protests:
youtube.com/watch?v=xefXVwln9SA

Attached: Canberra Locals – Honk Honk Lads.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

what about interstate travel?

>Gets put down by border guards trying to cross into Poland.

>average fighting age man has no gf, no wife, owns no property, owns no shares or savings, has no college education, has a full time job and pays half his earnings in taxes.
>all men of fighting age are expected to pick up short range arms and head into mortal combat against certain death to "defend" women and children and the nations real estate.

Attached: f0230422751d95dc6b26842cfde013f0.jpg (1280x719, 109.14K)

Hiluxes suck ass anyway. Rangers are better.

I will give you 10k US for your truck.

>Kasha
This is Frank Costanza

Jesus Christ

>Extra 50 HP mask protection
>Another 100 HP from the booster

I laughed way too much at that

Good luck but don't get your hopes up

Objectively true. I had a gen 1 ranger and it was sick, had about 10 Hi-lux's that were meh.

Your psychiatrist either has balls like coconuts or is unaware that he could be summarily deregistered by his jew-captured professional body.

>Hiluxes suck ass anyway
>ass
>memeflag
opinion disregarded doubly so
not my truck, should've "liberated it", desu. vegan fag probably was hoping to convert it to bio-diesel or something