Jocko Willink for President!

youtube.com/watch?v=CVRxKlufj-k

Attached: Jocko-willink-bio-1-2810477551-1556492388615.jpg (712x610, 69.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jockowillink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.
he's not even close to this man.

Attached: future_president.png (98x222, 39.22K)

This is kinda cringy. Like if he wasn't staring at the camera directly maybe it wouldn't be.

Attached: good.jpg (800x450, 63.55K)

Look at his twitter. I can't tell the different between him and a social media addicted teenage girl.

twitter.com/jockowillink

This is possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen. He takes himself so seriously, too.

I would honestly end my life.

He has a weird vocal thing that guys who either on meth or loads of HGH do. Hard to explain but he's roided out of his mind.

He's like if Henry Rollins had joined the military and ate HGH for breakfast everyday.

Seeing a young Jocko with hair is weird as fuck.

>roided
incorrect.
he was designed to be a one man army.
his exact point of existence is to kill.

He's a mindless zogbot. He is literally incapable of being a normal human being anymore.

Jocko really thinks Russia's supply lines are cut off? Is he for real? He must've a really bad officer, I mean not like I expected much from the SEALs anyway, but he sounds very illiterate about this whole thing.

I said to my friend just before I posted my response here that it reminded me of Henry Rollins.

The world is shaking in their boots, sperg.

I looked up "Jocko Willink Henry Rollins" and apparently Willink's a fan of the guy. 0 surprise.

Cant stand that meathead

>Like if he wasn't staring at the camera directly maybe it wouldn't be.

Pay attention to his eye movement, he is reading. He tried to make it look like an uncut genuine speech, but he is reading and struggling to express himself.

>white male for next president

lol hell no sweety

He looks like a Roided Tom Cruise

His social media activity says otherwise.

He's right however cringe his face is

is there anything more cringe that retards who want their favorite supplement/energy drink salesman and schemester to be president?

anyone who says

>OPRAH SHOULD BE PRESIDENT
>OH MY GOD JOCKO WILLINK TOO

should be executed immediately

He has never come off as more weak. A podcaster soldier buy trying to 'command' one of the most powerful men on Earth? Funny.

>our once great ally
We haven't been allied with Russia since WW1, literally over 100 years ago.