Hyper War

Attached: 1645976826524.png (1280x851, 981.29K)

Attached: 1645908640970.jpg (551x844, 135K)

disgusting.

wow i fucking hate russians

kek the bantz

can i see that pic tho homie

This was reported a dead russian in the image

>To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!
Savage and Conan pilled

Attached: rSFOiVpBGUa1i8Vo3J8KtMrsK7He6e1N0riTFpF4vDw.jpg (1329x807, 147.34K)

Damn Igor that's icy.

ukrainians actually

Anyone notice that there aren't any MSM war correspondents on the ground? Just random footage captured from citizens or soldiers that immediately get commentary as soon as they're uploaded to the internet. Very little is vetted or verified for authenticity and nuance is non-existent. I'm not sure what the strategy is here other than fostering deliberate confusion in the public.

it's a ukranian that sent it to a russian. does that change your opinion now, or were you always going to be this way

I wonder how much of the images & webm posted here are fake. It's like those webm of china during the early days of covid all over again.

Because they realized they don't have to even spend the money to do that. Just have mainstream report what they want and people will believe it. People are conditioned to just believe headlines now. If a video is over 2 minutes, people won't watch. Everyone is a mental retard.

I unironiclly can not tell the uniforms apart. I tried to use jewogle earlier but got propaganda

>Captured Russians
>Wearing Ukraine Camo pattern.
Ok

Russians wear the Ratnik program uniform. Green digital camo.

The Camo is Ukrainian

But it could be Russian spies conceivably if you squint and imagine hard enough

they're the same thing

>Anyone notice that there aren't any MSM war correspondents on the ground?
I assumed they aren't so willing to go out when they aren't guarded by the Americans with their air power.

>Soldiers passed out from drinking too much

This is how you make someone who was ambivalent or even against the war to full on glassing your shithole country

This is how all humans behave when war is on their doorstep, it brings out untold evil. It would with you too if America were to be invaded.

Savage af

I don’t see the big deal.
Her dad joined the army, and invaded another country.
He got killed, and the people he was sent to kill did a little shitposting.

How do I explain Matrix.org bots to someone that never used Any Forums before.

Maybe most people. Not everyone is a monster. It seems to take less and less to get monsters to out themselves these days.

Lmao good luck invading usa. I assume you got your meme amphibious units ready?

giga based

slavs killing slavs, what else is new?

Based

>or were you always going to be this way
he's not going to change. they're caught up in a gay Satanic frenzy, just like the guy in the pic. unironically. same as the shills here. if you don't see it as the diabolically evil cackling shit it is, I don't know what to tell ya.