Retards unironically believe Russia is losing

The truth is this has been the most intelligent and quickest invasion of a country perhaps ever. It blows both the invasion of Iraq (2003) and the German blitzkrieg (1939) out of the water. I’m expecting shills to post pictures of dead Russians as if an invasion is expected to have 0 casualties or something. If you doubt what I’m saying, I recommend you watch these videos and compare to current events.
youtu.be/dffPcxBUwds
youtu.be/SHEJ8Up0mQ8

Attached: 19CD37D5-080C-432D-979A-7FC2D5B665F7.png (1280x1140, 208.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dffPcxBUwds
youtu.be/SHEJ8Up0mQ8
sys.Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1939 poland is complete different level of tech
2003 invasion of afghanistan has serious supply line issues

current invasion is literally done via roads that lead directly from Russia. there is no excuse to make such little progress

i meant invasion of iraq

Germany in 1939 had tanks that drove 20kph tops, logistics towed by horse-drawn wagons, almost no paved roads to drive on, 1930s tier air support, and 95+% of their troops marched on foot. This comparison doesn't prove what you want it to prove faggot.

Attached: literally_brainless.png (800x800, 83.78K)

>there is no excuse to make such little progress
At this rate it will be done in another week, what more do you want?

Why didn't that retard Zelensky move the capital and all his logistics to Lviv when he had like 2 whole weeks to do so? Russia has only been at his doorstep, swinging his dick and talking about invasion ever since he's been in office

Dumb niggers think all that needs to be red. Ukraine will be done with very soon

>At this rate it will be done in another week, what more do you want?

Putin doesn't have time, you dingus. If people (INSIDE RUSSIA) see that army is struggling, the whole house of cards will fall.

I am just waiting for the crimean-donbass link

If you think they can occupy it you're a fucking retard

shut the fuck up. look at vietnam if you want to see what an invasion dragging its feet actually looks like

We eliminated the entire Iraqi air force and Meccanized infantry inside 24 hours. Russia is bogged down in a pointless war they cannot possibly win against the rest of the world. Their best bet is to say sorry remove their troops and call it a day. They wont because the stupid always double down.

people inside Russia aren't reading your schizophrenia or watching CNN/mutt propaganda, they're looking at their own propaganda

so retarded

>comparing sand niggers to whites.
You are lost.

They will occupy it. There's always unrest after a country us taken over. Putin destroyed their government. They will sue for peace, negotiations will be made, unrest will ease over the years.

Highway of death 1991, get smoked. It literally had an effect on us tactics after. where now they fight with one hand tied behind their back.

holy fuck shills are seething

>little progress
please stick to talking about nigger dicks

yep, Ukraine is done in the next few days. Next target is Latvia. Lithuania and Estonia, full confrontation with NATO and WW3 as a result.

I'm sorry, I can't understand jewtube videos. Can you please express it as a 5000 word article?

>look at vietnam if you want to see what an invasion dragging its feet actually looks like

you fucking imbecile, Vietnam is literally across the world, you have to supply your troops via ships/planes. your troops need food. Vietnam/Iraq/Poland 1939 are incomparable to the fuck-up that Russia is experiencing right now.

your fat fuck brain is probably thinking that invading a country across the world is like getting a crunchwrap from Taco Bell. it's not that simple. RUSSIA has it simple - just use the roads on your doorstep - but they haven't got a single city/road network captured of surrounded. it's pathetic

2 more weeks until it surely happens.

still haven't taken a single city!

Attached: nuclear_kek.jpg (1280x1292, 446.11K)

no point in arguing seriously with them

Comparing Russians to whites. kek

>The truth is this has been the most intelligent and quickest invasion of a country perhaps ever. It blows both the invasion of Iraq (2003) and the German blitzkrieg (1939) out of the water. I’m expecting shills to post pictures of dead Russians as if an invasion is expected to have 0 casualties or something. If you doubt what I’m saying, I recommend you watch these videos and compare to current events.
>youtu.be/dffPcxBUwds
>youtu.be/SHEJ8Up0mQ8

Attached: 1645963665869.webm (482x848, 1.43M)

Because he's a puppet kike. what do you expect

Hey Russian bot. Ukraine is winning. The pics and videos tell the real tale.

Attached: Russian Soldiers Dead Kiev.jpg (1284x1331, 271.28K)

>The truth is this has been the most intelligent and quickest invasion of a country perhaps ever

hahaha my fucking sides, how are you this retarded and still allowed online?

Vietnam wasn't an invasion, it was a defensive operation against the NVA invasion of South Vietnam. Fuck you retards don't know shit about history.

Oh..

Attached: 1646013608101.jpg (662x596, 60.24K)

See you in hell after the atomic holocaust. I will be the guy selling ice cubes. Since you are on Any Forums you get one for free. Let me know if it makes it.

russia freed up a dam thats ukraines been fuckin belarus with for a while so thats a major win in itself

uh huh

The objective is not just to win.
The objective is to capture and topple government yet keep the favor of the people.
The russians are surrounding Kharkiv, they are surrounding Kiev, they are surrounding the Ukrainian army, they own the skies, they are not destroying everything.
They want to preserve everything except the regime.
This is how regime changing wars should be fought without antagonizing the population of the country that you're conquering too much.
You think Zelensky is getting popular by ordering all the men to fight, by having troops shoot on citizens that try to flee, by having inexperienced men, fat and flabby walking around with AK's with the only purpose being to get shot for a good photo OP to get pity from the west?

Why dont you jews have some courage and post with your real flags?

>shows civies
lol
what a fucking retard

>Taken
>handover

>pics and videos tell the real tale

Not really. It's emotional manipulation, sensationalism, not hard facts. No casualties in a war?

Attached: 1645962378453.jpg (1268x2984, 918.05K)

Whos got there masks on?

Attached: 20220227_211650.jpg (4000x3000, 3.04M)

No faggot, our fuhrer said that we Russians are all go to heaven. Unlike you, satanic creatures.

Attached: Без имени.png (658x426, 51.25K)

Your coping is hilarious

You think you are demoralizing and trolling us with your dead Russian pics and videos. Like you're making us seethe. It's fucking pol we see it everyday and our desensetized to it. But when Ukraine surrenders you are going to fuck off like the fragile snowflake you are back to your hugbox to cope with the fact you were wrong and your precious world view was shattered.

If anything, the Russians taking casualties, while less good than no casualties, does create a shared sense of suffering between the peoples' and make Ukrainian surrender more palatable. As in, they got to shoot lots of Russians.

The amount of glowniggers and hoholshills is inversely proportional to Ukraine's chances in any given moment. From the kvetching and the recent maps id say Ukraine has not much time left.

I am retarded someone explain to me what russia actually wants about this. will they settle for taking over the east part of the country that's ethnic russians eventually? is this revenge for 1853?

>i defensively went across the world to defend the people in the region from themselves
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
look at your own argument, then look at your response to mine and realize how retarded you are before speaking to me again

>You think you are demoralizing and trolling us with your dead Russian pics and videos. Like you're making us seethe. It's fucking pol we see it everyday and our desensetized to it. But when Ukraine surrenders you are going to fuck off like the fragile snowflake you are back to your hugbox to cope with the fact you were wrong and your precious world view was shattered.

Attached: 1645723553682.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

Attached: 4612BD93-F682-4358-AEF1-92AD81F81999.jpg (474x279, 27.11K)

At the end of the day, the Eastern Orthodox has the same master as my faith - we go to heaven together. These wars are just another piece in the puzzle of John’s Revelation.

>Russians roll past pockets of resistance in multiple encirclements of various sizes, in a manner that allows them to not piss off the local civilians and military personnel, completely in line with their attempt to not provoke an insurgency, while also being able to exert more pressure on the leadership
>Haha Russians btfo
5 eyes (shilling and lies), AUKUS and NATO are only able to damage their own people and write cope

Ya and the moon is made of green cheese. I don't remember Putin dying on the cross for my sins.

>your precious world view was shattered.
Who says their worldview is different from ours? They just know they're lying.

>what is total strategic surprise

go mail more baby formula back to your native hive

Attached: ricecel.jpg (603x719, 69.02K)

>People die in wars
Wow what a revelation I want the country that damages my sovereignty the most (the US) to win now

They took 2-3 cities, surrounded another 3 and are encroaching on the capital. in 4-5 days. While avoiding civilian casualties. Retarded mongrel. Took you 3 weeks to reach Baghdad from the fucking desert with Saudi Arabia as a starting point, a stone age tier enemy, half the world backing you AND your "yeah bomb em all" standard doctrine.
Dumb fucking mutt.

Kharkiv just surrendered, Mariupol is surrounded
Kiev is at least partially surrounded

Wow you got me there I must be Chinese if I want Australia to be a sovereign country and think Putin is morally in the right in this case.

>by having inexperienced men, fat and flabby walking around with AK's with the only purpose being to get shot for a good photo OP to get pity from the west
Our people will never not fall for this. I hate how gay and feminine we are

>TUT TUT THEIR WEAKNESS IS STRONG
Nah. They needed to more than "encircle" to avoid the worst of what's to come. Enjoy the ruble tomorrow, Vlad.

I think Ukraine east of the Dneiper river will get annexed by Russia and a puppet/buffer state made in the west. Could be wrong though, have to see how it plays out.

Enjoy your declining status on the world stage?

Ah, yeah, as compared to the blasted desert wasteland of Abbos, opals, and the occasional coal deposit, yes?

>Kharkiv just surrendered
Lmao no it didn't, they repelled yesterday's attack.

Oh..

sys.Any Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fmaytham956%2Fstatus%2F1498109138362150912

Yeah like razing the cities as the mutts did in Iraq which proved so useful for years to come.

if you believe the public show at all, then they had an extra four years to plan it out since clinton lost in 2016