How are animals doing in war? I hope they are safe they didn't do anything

How are animals doing in war? I hope they are safe they didn't do anything.

Attached: Corvus_corone_-near_Canford_Cliffs,_Poole,_England-8.jpg (871x929, 446.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

v.ylilauta.org/d1/25/d1253ec957feb3ce.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You only care about birds though

Animals rape murder and cannibalism all the time you’re retarded

You one of those tards that think animals are sacred and their lives are more important than humans?

Yes.

I do. Mankind is a failure and deserve to end.

You one of those tards that believe in abrahamic presuppositions about human supremacy while posting dead soldiers online?

Well, don't worry scro'! There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Attached: R5675876340.jpg (480x342, 27.87K)

Bro humans are like, so sacred, their lives are like, so sacred kek. We can never laugh about a dead human. Killing humans is wrong in all context!

Attached: 1645962991332.jpg (526x903, 59.99K)

This post just made me realize I've never seen animal carcasses in photos of dead soldiers, or at bomb sites. I know there has to be some out there, but it's definitely not common at all. I imagine that they're really good at just not being there when humans go apeshit on each other.

>How are animals doing in war? I hope they are safe they didn't do anything.
I heard that cats can sense war. They are probably very stressed.

Attached: cats can sense war.jpg (120x250, 2.66K)

>Kiev about to be under siege
those animals should leave soon unless they want to become dinner

They are smarter than we give them credit for, at least smart enough to fuck off when bombs start dropping and bullets start flying

Animals are in a constant never ending war from the time they are born this is nothing.

Attached: E0A3C2FA-C9C3-48BE-91E1-405466C4423D.gif (350x197, 1.96M)

I saw a video today where russian soldiers had killed a family and left the dog alive. The dog just stood by their bodies with ears behind the head, waiting for them to wake up.

We eat them they aren't safe...

Bro humans are the apex they are divine over all non human life, killing humans like they are animals, like livestock is wrong, unless we have some disagreement in which case killing humans like cattle is ok.

Attached: 1645967383421.webm (328x600, 2.62M)

ravens and crows are my favorite birds, they are always up for a bit of mischief

Why are you making retarded strawmans against nobody. Truly tarded you tard. This one is for you.

Attached: 1628274267542.webm (406x720, 2.87M)

They should have pushed the gun up the dogs butt and start shooting

>Animals rape murder and cannibalism all the time
Based

>mf are you reading peter singer?

Not an argument.

They're fine. Stay cool Finn bro.

shut the fuck up aussie.

Time for your booster.

i hate you but to answer your question, they migrate.

Based Russians. People are evil. Animals are innocent.

I would kill every single animal on earth to save 1 white baby.

No shit you brainless dumb nigger animal. Nobody is arguing with you while you create retarded strawmen that don't even fit the context of OP's post. I was posting idiocracy ironically but you are living fucking proof we are certainly heading that direction you fucking mongoloid monkey.

Attached: 1626476784981s.jpg (250x250, 6.2K)

>animals
dogs?

Post link? Telegram channel?

So you're a vegan?

Seethe and cope faggot.

It is horrible but here it is. v.ylilauta.org/d1/25/d1253ec957feb3ce.mp4

Literally not on their minds because it would distract from the jewish spell caught in all involved. Literal jews killing non-jews through war like what has been in the banter all along. I hope people wake up soon. Time is still there.

The crows will starve.

Based

Further proof this place has rotted your brain into mush, repeating the same phrase over and over like an autistic sperg. You prefer animals over humans because that's the only chance you would ever have at having sex you subhuman. Only dysgenic freaks put animals above humans. Makes sense in your case though I suppose.

>the ravens wills starve

Attached: 1645851822050.jpg (1080x981, 102.96K)

I like white babies too but we can't just destroy the environmenterino. Plant two animals after each one you kill. And make sure to preserve the meat.

There's no point engaging with you when you won't present a rebuttal.

Don't tell him that the earth become uninhabitable without any animals.

They hate loud noises so they'll likely flee

At least every bear will stay warm and cozy in their hibernation

This is why everyone should have guns. Nukes don't factor into it there.

Mass matters.