POL IS NOT FUN WHERE IT'S FULL OF GLOWNIGGERS

I DON'T WANT THIS BOARD TO BE THE BATTLEFIELD OF THE RUSSO-UKRANIAN MEME WAR.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS HAVE THE REST OF THE INTERNET, USE TWITTER OR SOMETHING.
STOP FUCKING UP MY BOARD WITH YOUR POINTLESS DISINFO/PSYOP/PROPAGANDA POSTS. OUT OUT OUT

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (600x384, 15.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1477
archive.md/xMJnr
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1457
archive.is/HL8Co
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its pretty obvious all sides are the exact same
retarded niggercattle golem dont know that though and are fighting over which nigger side is right

>the enlightened centrist
So fucking jewish

its not centrism you nigger monkey its the simple fact that one side has them all and
something happened which none of you niggergolem know about which is why they plan on killing EVERYONE!

>its pretty obvious all sides are the exact same
>retarded niggercattle golem dont know that though and are fighting over which nigger side is right

I'm legitimately tired of this shit. Can't fucking discuss politics without being bombarded with disinformation from both sides.

Daily reminder glowniggers that this is a board for autists, your shilling doesn't work here.

you didnt look into covid-19 hard enough

Bump.

I'm getting tired of these CIA and FSB faggots

Attached: 1619139638580.jpg (750x920, 229.6K)

>I'm getting tired of these CIA and FSB faggots
Me too, I didn't fucking invite them to my Minecraft server, they should LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

Attached: Russian Invasion.png (1727x973, 2.12M)

I came here to write operating systems and kill glowies. And I just finished the operating system

yeah they are in overdrive on Any Forums
thing is glow can't do their blacked jokes, or laugh about white people dying so they push this Russia sucks narrative until Russia is gone then its back to the same old globalist tricks

I always thought the blacked jokes where just shit posting.

They are too consistent to be shitposting.
>Same threads
>Everyday
A real person would get bored.

relax, have some news

>US DoD & Soros funded Ukraine Biolabs General #8 - Don't Let It Slide Edition
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1477
archive.md/xMJnr

>Musk's Starlink Service Now Active In Ukraine After Russia Invasion Causes Internet Disruptions
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW

>Fears for farmers as crops fail due to drought
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1457
archive.is/HL8Co

>Elite Capture
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3

Attached: 1633335664019.jpg (1024x576, 72.24K)

agreement bump

Attached: 1642945580786.jpg (554x554, 25.89K)

True, since at least 2015 Any Forums has been ground zero of several government agencies trying to infiltrate online communities. Anyone remember Aharlottesville? Not that it matters, my cell practices good opsec. They'll never find how we communicate through memes.

Board has been on life-support for awhile now, let it go. let the feds, trannies, and boomers argue among themselves

Glowniggers get a heated metal spike hammered up their rectum.
And left alive on it for a week, in the center of town, for everyone to spit on as they suffer like never before while pondering their miserable existence.
They will receive hell on earth, and he'll afterwards as well.

Where do you go for dank memes these days celtic fren?

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS HAVE THE REST OF THE INTERNET
No place is easier than this place to shill and brainwash retarded losers. Even the average Twitter SJW has more critical thinking skills than most of the users here, and that is really showing the level of this place.
All you need to do to make Any Forums shill for one thing is to say that the mainstream media in the US says the opposite thing. That's all. The international context doesn't even matter, just post one or two Vice screenshots.

It's spelled Keev!

Attached: 44ypcj.png (216x140, 40.96K)

>Based contrarians are based
We know, user.

Yeah I have pretty much just been lurking. I can not get (you)s unless I bait and most of the threads are moving so fast that it is unusable. Any Forums is not very comfy lately

Contrarians are not based, they're useful idiots at best. Literally the group that is the easiest to manipulate, because you don't even need to convince them of anything.

I have been thinking for a long time about a block chain based image board. The only issue is the cheese pizza problem with that kind of service. People could easily attack the service by posting illegal content and then anyone using it could get into trouble.

I too miss the daily Neekolul threads user

i am leaving for a while fellas. this shit is boring..
i will be back in a couple weeks and probably lurking here and there..

peace

Attached: 1642722507874.jpg (720x438, 27.36K)

it's spelled Keyev

Back in my day it was spelled kek

I mean there are a lot of other chans but this was the only chan that really mattered. I doubt I would participate in a blockchain image board desu.