Antivaxxer here, just like you guys, I think Fauci is a Jew and all but... how do I argue against something like this?

Antivaxxer here, just like you guys, I think Fauci is a Jew and all but... how do I argue against something like this?

Attached: k7a0bmxshdk81.png (1242x1382, 866.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 case in 30 years

the covid mystery juice shot and the actual vaccine are not the same thing
one is a vaccine the other isn't

First of all it was definitely a Mexican. Secondly Don’t you get a tetanus shot after you catch yourself on something rusty or whatever

>how do I argue against something like this?
it's simple, user.
>abc
>cdc

>believing NPC News

fake and gay

ok? We're anti-vax because of mRNA garbage. This is a Tetanus shot, not that I know if it's poisoned either but come on.

youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

major oof

Attached: 1646003159973.webm (480x584, 2.14M)

Oh snap, tetanus vaccines are useful after all, I guess that makes all vaccines perfectly safe, effective and necessary, especially the covid one.
I also used to be an antivaxxer just like you but know I'm reconsidering, I might book my covid vax appointment, your post convinced me.

jesus no wonder the US can't have public health
one redneck white trash mom would decide vaccines cause autism and costs the state a million dollars

I’m not against all vaccines. Just ones with no studies on long term side effects for a fucking cold. Wow that was hard.

99% of vaccine shots are impotent versions of the virus. COVID vaccine has none of the actual virus but works by directly modifying the RNA in your cells. The first is proven to be pretty safe effective, the second is pretty new.

"diagnosed with tetanus" means he actually got sick from the covid vaccine and the scum doctors convinced his parents a rusty nail scratched him because, as you know, the covid vaccines are Safe and Effective. Now get your tetanus vaccine, which is now probably loaded with mRNA shit now that covid vaccine acceptance is waning.

Yes, hello my fellow antivaxxers

>57 days in american hospital
>not even a million in medical bills

fake and gay.

Attached: 1645628090937.gif (300x300, 2.9M)

Anti-vaxxers precovid covered the left and right, it wasn’t really a political thing per se

>but works by directly modifying the RNA in your cells
no, that is not how it works at all.

Yeah, they used to be shunned and were considered fucking weirdos. Now we're gonna have kids whose parents wont give them a measels vaccine because of some stupid political bullshit, and then have outbreaks. It's already fucking happened before.

Just finished watching this about ten minutes ago. Good stuff. Vaxxies, and their offspring are fucked.

based

there has never been a successful vaccine for any coronavirus