What does Russia stand to gain?

I’m confused? Even if Russia won this “war” all their finances are shut down and they’ll be fighting a gorilla war for years. The Russian population would turn on them and that’s if they win. Nukes and the end of the world is what happens if they lose? I’m not scared to go to war for what’s right but There seems to be no reason for this.

Attached: D74C4B29-60EF-495E-AC44-DCC9A7CD84FE.jpg (1200x1200, 105.37K)

putin is just having some fun before he kicks the bucket

Why dont you all give him the Mussolini treatment before the world gets extra crispy

Natural gas.

Because they would rather the same for you.

>having fun
By sending your children/siblings/parents to get beheaded by pissed off ukrainians? Because thats what's happening you know.

relax pedro theres been like 10 confirmed russian dead and no beheadings, ukranians arent chechens

Russia won't gain anything. this has nothing to do with Russia. Putin is just doing what he is ordered to do.

Attached: NextEpisode.png (1238x519, 468.5K)

I am relaxed, Aladdin, I was able to kill your cousins before they killed me, and I have no skin in a game between white people fighting.

The black sea port nigger goddamn how have people not got this yet?

security.

World Economic forum is an irrelevant institution. I really don't get at all why 90 IQ conspiritards are obsessed with this guy.

Guess he is learning for you guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think he's been out in public for a couple years now. Maybe his bodyguards could but they're likely extremely loyal and stupid.

you would have thought everyone did considering the state of the last 20 years with all the death and mayhem in the land of sand people but I suppose not.

> post contains warning: graphic video
> video is maybe 2/10 graphic

OP bring shame to all.

he wants to stop nato from controlling his border. if you think once nato controlled all the countries on russia's border they wouldn't use them on any wim you're mistaken. couple weeks ago putin said he might cut all relations with the west.

Putin thinks Ukraine is rightful Russian clay because it used to be Russian in the past

Found the kike.

post covid conspiracy cult trying to make this war fit their narratives. I wonder why they aren't spamming the board about how all the vaxxed people are gonna drop dead soon anymore

>this must be how it feels for the rest of the world when the U.S. invades another country

No, because there’s no chance of the U.S. losing so bad they’d have to nuke the entire world.