Why have only first world countries sanctioned Russia? The Chinese, indians etc need to get involved too

Why have only first world countries sanctioned Russia? The Chinese, indians etc need to get involved too

Attached: Sanctions_2014_Russia2.svg.png (800x406, 91.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-02-24/the-saudi-shock-and-awe-strategy-defeated-russia-in-2020-can-it-work-now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because subhuman nigger countries don't even have food, why would they care about white man wars?

they're all dependant on Russian exports
if we sanction Russia we will literally have zero fertilizer and starve

the only countries that even influence the rest of the world.

Why would they?
Let the iceniggers kill themselves

South Korea, South Africa, India, Ireland, Japan, Saudi Arabia have also individually declared they are against any hostile military action by Russia and are offering support to Ukraine. The entire civilized world is pretty much in opposition to Putin's criminal clay stealing. The Hague has also signaled it is willing to prosecute Putin for war crimes this time.

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-02-24/the-saudi-shock-and-awe-strategy-defeated-russia-in-2020-can-it-work-now

i dont think the russian military is buying our milk, so its just hollow words like usual

>Chinese, indians
they are busy switching to national currencies to continue trading with russia

Because they actually realize this is "not my problem"

Borders are just like lines, man. They don't mean anything.

Where are (((they)))?

Chinese are pretending to be Russian fren before the rug pull. China has no friends but itself and Putin will soon be as dependent on the Xhinks as a suckling babe at the teet.

>Why have?
because the "first world" is controlled by jews

>new zealand sanctions
What are you going to do without our butter, you filthy Russians! Enjoy your try toast!

Not so subtly admitting kikes are the master race

dry toast* fuck me I can't even shitpost correctly, you think our sanctions mean shit?
Anyway I suspect bigger orders from China who will funnel it through to Russia.
Sanctions won't do shit.

>Because they actually realize this is "not my problem"

This

Brazilian president just literally said today just that

Not our problem frankly

you forgot about somalia, retard
it's laughable that they did it, but you're wrong

Why? This is because the US and EU openly pressured South Korea and Japan to help Ukraine. Paradoxically, only Taiwan, with no military power, voluntarily joined the sanctions against Russia.

Who could possibly forget about them

fixed

Attached: 1629482143941.png (800x406, 81.12K)