It all started with Kony 2012

I have a theory that mass formation psychosis started with Kony2012, and each social media "thing" has used Kony2012 as a template.

Everything from Trump Derangement Syndrome to George Floyd, #IStandWithUkraine and Covid hysteria stems from this shitty ad campaign.

Does anyone remember how fucking insane this was? It's crazy to think this was ten years ago. It's not like Facebook was much different back then which makes the elapsed time seem not so far in the past.

Most people had facebook, twitter, and Instagram for a few years prior, but this was the first "movement" that turned people into frothing lunatics who co-opted a social media campaign as their whole personality.

I was a few years out of high school so I still had most classmates added on Facebook even if I didn't talk to them. The fights I watched about Kony2012 were insane and mirror the kinds of fights you saw over Covid vaccines. Friendships permanently severed because you "didn't showed you cared enough" about some nigger-tier warlord who it turns out, hadn't been a problem in the region since 2006.

Attached: kony2012-pano_14643.jpg (1920x1080, 223.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nymZEXjf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek. My sister and I were just talking about all the fags who fell for this.

this is 100% true. this was their 'go live' for their new mind control weapon system back in those days.

it was a digitalisation and expansion of the color revolution system that had been developed in the late 1990s.

no question.

As soon as I saw the extent of the #IStandWithUkraine faggotry across social media I immediately thought of Kony2012. Millions of utter retards jumping on the next big 'fight against evil' because it's presented to them in a certain way and boosted by the correct talking heads.

Attached: 1313.png (960x722, 547.43K)

oh god don't remind me of this cringe
and yes you are 100% correct in this analysis

I distinctly remember only girls falling for it, and having this uneasy feeling - as if they'd all been hypnotized or were acting like robots. Almost like I subconsciously discovered the NPC meme.

Stacies who slept in history class or spent all day on their phones reading about Kim Kardashian and never once cared about Hitler or the Vietnam war when it was presented to us in class, suddenly astroturfing the FUCK out of a place they couldn't point to on a map and then reeeeeing at others for not getting as emotionally invested as they did. It was embarrassing. It was strange.

you are onto something, i remember i made post on facebook back then why i don't think crowdfunding a war ist a good idea, and i had my first encounter with npcs repeating "we have to stop cony"

Attached: af8e48836e327e2ad3455487ce9bac74.jpg (1016x1280, 495.82K)

First psychosis was Cold war
Second was HIV pandemic
Kony was just digitalized offstory

Also why they freaked out about gamergate

I remember thinking it was retarded then, and in the last 10 years I've watched everyone one of those retards who fell for it fall for whatever other psyop came after.

Attached: bring_back_our_girls_1.jpg (636x357, 79.86K)

it all started with bleeding heart progressives and women using their vagina to think instead of their brain

Kevin is a nigger

it started with Obongo king nigger in 2008

Kony and then the ice bucket challenge

omfg this was real

This whole Ukrainian propaganda campaign has been making me think of it. Somethings eerily similar but idk what specifically

It makes sense. Kony 2012 is historically significant as it permanently changes how we use the internet to disseminate propaganda.

It was a particularly insidious psyop. It created an absolute monster who slaughtered innocents and framed the viewer as the only person who could stop him. That appealed a lot to younger people raised on Hollywood hero fantasies.
Girls got suckered hard in through the emotional manipulation using the suffering of innocents.

Yeah altho I was mostly bluepilled at the time I knew right away it was bullshit propaganda, while everyone on my social media was full falling for it.

The masses are always been easily influenceable, the biggest truth Any Forums uncovered in the recent years is that most people are NPCs and very few can be considered actual humans.

Attached: 1497098768501.jpg (803x737, 112.43K)

No it didn't tard. It started with the invention of the printing press.

My hero. They still haven't caught him

Attached: whathappenedtokony.jpg (1000x701, 89.14K)

I’m psychic and knew this from the beginning. The first one was ice bucket challenge

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Are you retarded?
'mass formation psychosis' is just how humans behave. Has always been.

>Kony2012
never heard of it.

My poo friend and I called it that South park would make fun of it. I just laugh at every happening now.

>implying it wasn't the macarena
It's literally a song about cuckoldry/NTR too

Here's a vid for you to watch if you want to know more
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nymZEXjf8

Are you desperate for a reply? This should be a permanently bannable offense, you autist

In the way that some other people have made bid deals out of my shirts, this website owing its identity to two or three anime-themed t-shirts I had about 20 years ago, some other people (possibly some of the same people) looked far too deeply into the meaning regarding my clicking the retweet button on a few kony hashtags. I was just clicking the twitter because I didn't feel like looking out the window without clicking the twitter. However, certain people attributed far more significance to it than was its true significance.

Furthermore, these people who inflate my twitter and my tshirts into absurd fountains of deep meaning are the same who toss my life's work into the trash can without a moment of consideration. They say, "I can't understand this so it's trash. Let me say his tshirts and his twitter are his life's work instead."

#KonyFloyd2024

Attached: kony.jpg (497x377, 21.28K)

its just psychological warfare by the US
against their own population

I remember this. Was already a hard Ron Paul constitutionalist/libertarian at the time and questioning everything. Called the bullshit and was making fun of all the fags posting about it on kikebook. Now I realize it was all the jews.

Attached: 1645941915876.png (645x773, 131.84K)

KONY2012 was a litmus test, same as ice bucket challenge and is this dress blue or gold? Once they figure out how dumb the kids are, then they can move in for the kill.

Spam social media and print out fliers in America and...that will stop an African warlord!!

What the fuck was this glowie shit even trying to accomplish?