So why is NATO... LE BAD again? Not trying to be facetious, genuinely curious. As far as I know...

So why is NATO... LE BAD again? Not trying to be facetious, genuinely curious. As far as I know, the justification for the war is basically:
>NATO wants to put missiles in ukraine
>Putin doesn't want that
>Even though you actually have to apply to join NATO and NATO itself isn't forcing anything on anyone as far as I know

Attached: ghost_butt.jpg (850x1204, 178.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usni.org/2022/02/02/u-s-offered-russians-aegis-ashore-inspections-to-ease-ukraine-tensions-more-american-troops-headed-to-europe
foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/12/putin-russia-us-missile-defense-nato-ukraine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would america accept russian nukes in mexico? see: cuban missile crisis

Did you just learn about this? The only thing pol agreed upon before this was that we wanted society to collapse.

no Portuguese cement monkey uses the word facetious so show you're real flag now kike

The proposal was to put a missile ***DEFENSE*** system in Ukraine which made jewtin absolutely chimp out. Aegis Ashore is designed to prevent jewtin from nuking Europe. It is literally impossible to use it offensively.

Attached: 1645958193610.png (718x643, 422.59K)

Attached: kekekekekekek.png (591x620, 458.07K)

same reason the us stopped missile deployment to cuba

>as far as I know
That's exactly the reason and then some, America has interfered with Ukraine on more than enough occasions that Russia has had enough now that they know they're 100% willing to join NATO if given the chance which would put Russia under sever security risks. That and two "states" of Ukraine want to keep their ties with Russia which caused internal conflict between the West and East of Ukraine

also why didn't he chimpout when the baltic countries joined the EU and NATO?

>Aegis Ashore is designed to prevent jewtin from nuking Europe. It is literally impossible to use it offensively.
Nope, it's actually not. It has been admitted by the Americans themselves that "well, y'know, if you brought the right parts you could make these things launch Tomahawks but it would be hard to hide your teams doing that work from the Kremlin" (here I'm actually paraphrasing an interview from Foreign Policy website.
Which means of course they've actually fucking done it because why the fuck would you NOT do it, and they're just hemming and hawing about the fact Russia knows full well this is what they've fucking done.
Not only that, it's been common knowledge amongst strategy experts that the US has for years been trying to build a ring of AEGIS Ashore sites right around Russia and the only gaps they've had in that ring have by - by some amazing fucking coincidence - been places where dirty wars and colour revolutions have broken out.
Kind of like Ukraine.
Funny that.

because Western Liberalism is a cancer which must be eliminated.

Attached: russia is bad guy ukraine is le good guy.jpg (666x680, 69.28K)

It's not bad. EU/NATO countries like Poland, Hungary, etc. are loved by Any Forums.

Which then makes it possible for nato to use their nukes and conventional arms without any worries

Fucking burger brainlet

NATO is not the USA, though. it's very different, no?

I read a lot of english literature, and shitpost on Any Forums frequently. I can barely write my own language, though, kek.

NATO is a defensive military treaty

Same reason Cuba was le bad for accepting Soviet missiles

Attached: 4A5B9793-622D-41AB-BC14-46735CA1AB5B.jpg (634x698, 75.69K)

>NATO is not the USA, though

I kek'd

>thinks facetious is an obscure word

Turn off your VPN you retarded slavnigger. The entire point of the Aegis system is to use high powered radars to track ballistic missile threats. Tomahawks are not even part of the Aegis system. I know you're bullshitting, but the thought of you chimping out this hard over a shitty subsonic cruise missile meant for point targets like individual tanks is honestly hilarious.

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

>The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, also called the North Atlantic Alliance, is an intergovernmental military alliance between 28 European countries and 2 North American countries.
Is everything propaganda? Is that your hot take?

>NATO promises not to expand eastward after fall of Soviet Union
>Mid 90's - first raft of new inductees to NATO admitted
>Russia complains
>Early 00's - second raft of new inductees to NATO admitted
>Russia complains a second time
>NATO says Ukraine and Georgia can join
>Georgia starts making noises to join
>Russia goes "Ok, this is fucking enough". Invades Georgia to teach them a fucking lesson and says publicly that if Ukraine tries this shit it will cease to exist as a country
>Ukraine tries this shit
YOU ARE HERE
NATO has been essentially pricks all along in this. Putin isn't Hitler, Putin is JFK faced with lying wankers placing nukes on his fucking doorstep.
If you can't see he has a fucking point then you've been brainwashed by the media. Let him have Ukraine, they fucking asked for it.

There are no nukes in Ukraine

Educate yourself you brainwashed cunt
news.usni.org/2022/02/02/u-s-offered-russians-aegis-ashore-inspections-to-ease-ukraine-tensions-more-american-troops-headed-to-europe
foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/12/putin-russia-us-missile-defense-nato-ukraine/

Fucking believing glownigger propaganda on Any Forums, the absolute state of Amerimutts tards

>2 new posts
What does propaganda have to do with it? The US is the largest contributor to NATO by far and NATO countries will go to war at the behest of the US, regardless of whether or not it aligns with their own national interests. NATO is literally a legion of puppet states that the US controls and I'm not sure why you don't already know that.

I buy property next to you, you have a fence, I have my weiner out, your sister is playing in the yard. what happens next faggot? People dont want threats near them.. fucking bait post or you are legit retarded.

>Trump nearly pulled NATO's funding when Europoors weren't contributing anything
>NATO almost collapsed in on tiself
>not American

Attached: 1543294839902.png (526x523, 489.68K)

Nothing in your links disagrees with what I just said. Tomahawks are nearly obsolete subsonic cruise missiled meant for taking out individual buildings or a single tank. You're trying to imply that they carry nuclear weapons which is absolute bullshit. And again, tomahawks are not even part of Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System.

Attached: 1645995956505.jpg (554x1024, 60.49K)

>NATO has been essentially pricks all along in this. Putin isn't Hitler, Putin is JFK faced with lying wankers placing nukes on his fucking doorstep.
I don't get this angle. All he needed to do was let it go. Consensus seems to be nobody actually cares about his boomer takes. All he had to do was just literally close his eyes, nigga, just get out of office and live a comfy life with all that money, lmao. Anyone who supports someone who has been in power for 20 years and then complains of "propaganda" really doesn't have it all straight in the head.

Yes, Putin is the problem. All he had to do was play nice, and not put a bunch of innocent people, many of which want to join the rest of the world in having proper elections, in danger.

>But he has a vision
Nobody cares about your USSR, boomer, just let it go.

Why wont Russia join NATO?

Unfortunately, every time in the past Russia tried letting it go, someone tried to send an army at them. Hitler did it, and Napoleon before him, and Prussians and Austro-Hungarians before that. Not to justify him now, but Russia letting itself be encircled by military forces has literally never gone smoothly.

Jewtin was offered a seat in the early 2000s but he declined.

>You're trying to imply that they carry nuclear weapons which is absolute bullshit.
You fucking moron, you clearly haven't read the articles. There's an entire fucking paragraph in the first one that says yes it's possible.

Wasn't pic related called a War Crime in Iraq?

there are russian nuke subs of the coast of califoria at all times .
> cuban missile crisis
and they now havea submarine base there, which is muh worse

So what's the idea, here, the USA would just use ukraine as a missile launch site. How exactly does this prevent mutually assured destruction if they decide to use it offensively?

>Portugese man doesn't understand some foreign statesmen might not be entirely corrupt cynics, more at 10