White people managed to start yet another war with each other

>white people managed to start yet another war with each other

Attached: 1645771461243.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/67578713/#67578713
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people gonna genocide

It's all so tiresome

Russians are the niggers of white people though so does it really count?

> slavs
> white
:^)

What is wrong with white "people"?

Attached: 1645718388920.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

the superior race
US on the brink of civil war
Europe fighting each other
why can't wh*te people have just one decade of peace?

Yup, white people are going to kill eachother again for the amusement of other (((white))) people

it's the yakubian desire to kill everyone in them

Nice glasses, I wonder who invented them

only makes sense if you view it through the lens that (((they))) want to create the conditions for the return of their messiah a.k.a the Anti-Christ.

Everything the Jews have been doing since they were emancipated in the mid-19th century under the guise of “Western Liberalism” has been to usher in the conditions for the return of their messiah. All the wars in Europe and politcal dysfunction since then have been created with this goal in mind.

Now here we are in 2022 faced with all the systemic dysfunction caused by the COVID pandemic and the US/NATO are beating the drums of war with Russia over the Ukraine, surely this is madness?? Well it’s not if you view it through the lens of Jews and their (((Evangelical Christian))) puppets working together to bring about a nuclear confrontation with Russia which would create the conditions for the return of the Jewish Messiah a.k.a the Anti-Christ.

Let me tell you a secret user. there is alot of fake "white" people in this world. Everyone wants to be white and there is a certain jealously for the true white people.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

yeah, keep changing the definition of white people to an ideal

Putin is a jewish puppet, hardly white.

white people are evil. that's why i married an asian woman. we need to eradicate the white race. i'm doing my part user, are you?

that's what happens when you get high IQ countries with competing interests

>britoid
>white
>human

There is a difference between white people and (((white))) "people".

why are wypipo like this?

What are you trying to say? Speak up.

I found this weird thread that claims the white race will mostly perish due to nukes and cites the bible for reference. What do you guys think?

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/67578713/#67578713

>Slavs
>White

>t.germanized Slav

then you'll say only blue eyed blonde people are whites, then you'll say only tall albino aryans are white and so on and on... white supremacism is a suicide cult when no one is white

Lol nigger Google "Ethiopia Civil War"

Slavs aren't white

btw, every caucasian is white.
turks are white, indians are white, north africans are white, arabs are white and slavs are white

Jews are not White

Make babies not war

white people are retarded and eager to please their jew masters and die for their retarded agenda. white people truly are the niggers of the human race.

Ah ok. There is billion dollar industries to make sure those you posted appear as white as possible. Especially the women. And there is also prolific propaganda to destroy the ones that don't need that industry to appear white. But look man I wish you were right and those groups of people weren't jealous haters. Maybe one day we will all get along, god willing. Or should I say inshallah for you?