/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1692 - Cuck edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /isg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

LAST

Attached: 1646008693988.jpg (758x573, 166.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta_Battalion
t.me/alexmehacarmel/227
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE
youtube.com/watch?v=xgcap-5IBsY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1646012645448.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=nNmUJAyuwo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>JUST IN: UKRAINIAN MILITARY OF DEFENSE ANNOUNCES THAT PRESIDENT ZELENSKYY HAS LEFT KYIV AND IS HEADING TO BRUSSELS TO GET A SEX CHANGE.

JUST IN: UKRAINIAN MILITARY OF DEFENSE ANNOUNCES THAT PRESIDENT ZELENSKYY HAS LEFT KYIV AND IS HEADING TO BRUSSELS TO GET A SEX CHANGE.

>JUST IN: UKRAINIAN MILITARY OF DEFENSE ANNOUNCES THAT PRESIDENT ZELENSKYY HAS LEFT KYIV AND IS HEADING TO BRUSSELS TO GET A SEX CHANGE.

JUST IN: UKRAINIAN MILITARY OF DEFENSE ANNOUNCES THAT PRESIDENT ZELENSKYY HAS LEFT KYIV AND IS HEADING TO BRUSSELS TO GET A SEX CHANGE.

>separatist forces entering bugas
wtf is this flag?

Attached: IMG_2235.webm (848x464, 1.54M)

fuck I sardam'd ministry with military
oh well jewlensky is still a midge tranny

SPARTA FLAG
THOSE ARE MY LADS!

What does Belarus even have?
I fear this will create another problem for identifying who is who in footage

russia has tigers

Attached: tigers.png (1105x798, 377.2K)

Can confirm. My best-friend who's a physician in Brussels texted me. He's doing the surgery.

A province or state??
Like how Texans would sports their flags in the middle east?

kek what

It's Sparta Battalion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta_Battalion

Attached: 1624937436722.png (2560x1707, 120.56K)

>What does Belarus even have?
SOVL

Artillery, also tractors.

Russians, but white.

Belarus has potatoes.
It’s funny. I’ve seen a belorussian bragging on 2ch about not becoming the global pariah, but soon they’ll be the second most hated nationality on earth. And they’ll join their slavic brothers behind the iron curtain.

why isn't russia barrage bombing the central kyiv? just make them surrender already, fucking EU is about to give ukraine jets

POTTASH!

Attached: potash-producer-belaruskali-to-make-new-kind-of-fertilizer-report.jpg (900x510, 184.2K)

The belarus has it's own military and invoving them in what is precision operation poses risks, on top of it they probably wanted to focus attention on russia so that western powers had excuse not to sanction them, saving face while leaving loophole, unlikely but hey, no one really knew what's gonna happen and how they are gonna react, besides poorly.

>Residents of Zaporozhye province block Russian tanks

t.me/alexmehacarmel/227

i thought those were from the book\video game

Attached: 1.webm (720x360, 2.54M)

Mfw after Putin loses in Ukraine Assad gets Mossaded

Attached: 14-148125_pepe-png-pepe-pride-suicide-pepe-transparent-png.png (860x589, 32.96K)

some snow

>i thought those were from the book\video game
They are, that's where they got it from. Kino

dog bless them

>The belarus has it's own military and invoving them in what is precision operation poses risks
So why jump in now? Do they have something planned?

>NATO sending 30 refurbished migs
>Belarusian and Russian airforces launched into Ukraine en mass a short while ago
>Massive A2AD zone along Russia's border including S-200, S-300 and S-400
This is about to be the biggest air battle in modern history.

yep metro 2033, great game though now you can't get the original only the gay remaster

That manlet better not lose. Even shitler committed his fair share if “warcrimes” before ACKing in the bunker.

having belarus access to EU airspace would help while the NOTAMs are in place more than their possible military contributions, which I doubt is needed

I think that Belarus might get involved in the western front, draining resources from the ukranian army while Russia is concentrated on the rest of the country

>So why jump in now?
Because the Russian operation has shat itself and they desperately new fresh forces for the North/Western front. Either to the Lviv direction or to strike at Kiev; alternatively secure it so Russians can strike at it.

dont fall for fucking twitter and reddit, leaf.

belaruskies are gonna put ruskies to a shame.
they will kotol many hohols. Cap this

Attached: Bateman Kek.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

a demon lord of the round table just flew over my legislature

Attached: 1599360320042.png (719x713, 586.72K)

brb making rohirrim battalion and gondor rangers battalion

>M Z
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Stop. I can only get so erect.

The next 48 hours are going to be glorious as the reddit industrial complex copes with tens of thousands of Ukie troops being cut off and the entire country being split in two.

Attached: is coffee good for you.jpg (1080x1147, 220.48K)

True if big, but those migs don't stand a chance

source
source
source
please be true

you can get the original
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

I suspect its a combination of factors, first they got sanctioned afaik, so it's a response of sorts to that, second Russia is alread quite deep into it so less risks at working at cross purposes, third I heard russians didn't secure their flank as well as they could have, getting just a bit ahead of themselves, and they might be used to shore up the back lines.

It's already ogre. Ukraine's getting flooded with the most advanced weapons the world has. NATO Special forces are entering as """foreign volunteers""", Russia doesn't have any more money, and their soldiers have no morale because you have to have goldfish-level IQ to believe the "denazification" propaganda. Putin's done.

Attached: download.png (230x219, 7K)

Are you a programmer by trade? I'm intrigued.

>NATO sending 30 refurbished migs
Yea, Bulgaria, Slovakia and Poland are sending a few of their old fighter jets kek

>bugas
Lukansk militia

Putin is apparently very paranoid about harming civilians (even if the ones in Kiev are armed and already busy murdering each other). Also he thinks he can convince Zelensky to make peace, so I don't expect anything until they have their talks tomorrow

SOON

Attached: 1632215924498.jpg (1280x720, 107.29K)

One can dream...
youtube.com/watch?v=xgcap-5IBsY

Attached: 1624150342814.jpg (1280x810, 125.4K)

GRRRRR WHEREZ MUH DILL DOE

YES

Y E S

Attached: 1xc8LkN_pP76wNFGKTLV74nkBfyOAc3w891EjVBvstI.jpg (950x1188, 144.68K)

Please stop posting that whore here

>russian soldiers shitting together

i.4cdn.org/pol/1646012645448.webm
this is a ukranian grad launcher being blown up in meriupol

Attached: 1646011587565.webm (640x352, 2.55M)

she brings her own milk for the coffee what a strong independent woman.

Yes, but I kinda do whatever I want, not employed. These days I'm a Bobo-posting Any Forumsraeli, that's my main income now.

Back of my head is thinking they aren't expected to succeed, just the up Russia's air force so they can't bomb the relief convoys.
If they inflict damage all the better, but they are likely a large distraction.

>Sparta Flag
holy fuck, it's Motorola's (F) crew

I'm donating 10€ to the ADL for every downed polish/hohol/slovak/bulgar MiG. They've granted us this fun.

Underage posters.

Cue music
youtube.com/watch?v=nNmUJAyuwo4

kek best hero yet based. Looks like all the globhomo programming made a true hero