Why is the Russian army in Ukraine so useless and weak compared to their actions in Syria...

Why is the Russian army in Ukraine so useless and weak compared to their actions in Syria? Why are they not using their new equipment or bombing supply convoys from the West or deploying drones en mass to detect Ukrainian AA or using their far superior satellite capibilities to strike againsy strategic assets?

Attached: apucri.jpg (400x400, 85.46K)

there is no war it is a media psyop

They lost the technology and repurposed the equipment.

The perfect scapegoat.

Because in Syria they arrived to an already-bombed shithole with no logistics or infrastructure, planted a Russian flag on some refineries and literally did fucking nothing the whole war but tell dumb sandniggers where to advance and a few extra credit bonus bombing runs for good measure

Western intelligence knew of this invasion several months ago. They had plenty of time to prepare.

Arabs can't fight.

Russia has the most powerful tech, the most powerful armies, the most well trained and well equipped soldiers. They aren't using any of these advantages because it would be unfair to their Ukrainian brothers, so instead they are sending in their ragged zoomer conscripts in 60s Z-vans without any explanation or planning.

saving it in case nato attacks in full. He's playing his weakhand while his strong hand hides the dagger.

Attached: 1640052547746.jpg (960x510, 22.88K)

>He bought into the twitter propaganda
kek what a fucking moron.

Because their actual shitty military capability was covered up by propaganda and all the pro-Russian shills gobbled it up like Putin’s cum

I know they are basically fighting with pillows in Ukraine.

Kek
Putin shills unironically believe this

its 2ww all over again

They didn't expect a real resistance, like it happened in 2014. They also seem to have given the orders to the soldiers to be on their best behavior, which cost them severely, though I can't really prove it.

He is half right on some of the things he said.

That would be my assessment by what I've seen so far but you realize that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Cope, Ivan.

Is everyone here an actual shoot retard? You think Russia is trying to destroy Ukraine and kill the Ukrainians? You think that is there goal here?

You’re a fucking dipshit.

Russia is trying to take over Ukraine causing least amount of damage to infrastructure and lowest amount of casualties possibly. They believe the Ukrainian people’s are Russian. Why would they want to kill them? If that was the goal Putin would have blown up Chernobyl.

This board is really filled with fucking idiots.

I think it's because they don't want to leak their alien level shit just yet, maybe they will use the stuff you're talking about in a couple of days since the war is clearly not going well for them. Maybe they're watching what Ukraine can do before going serious?

You don't put your elite forces at the front, user.

There have been books written about how bad Arabs are at modern warfare. It is kind of like black people and swimming I think.

You absolutely do.

Pawns go first. Its mostly just been missles hitting military and supply targets. Putin is humane, if he wasnt the power would be out, mass carpet bombings, and MSM would have a total blackout on anything a citizen is lucky enough to have cell phone battery left to record the horrors. Plus, NATO is his true enemy and obviously this is a long game...

If they're so bad how come they won the war?

Because Ukraine isn't sovereign. Nobody wants to defend it. Syria is sovereign.

if i pull out of your mom after i dump my seed in her pussy, does that mean she beat me?

This and the goal isn’t to destroy Ukraine - it’s to make it part of Russia again.

This. It isn't a shock and awe kill em all 'Murica style war. They just want to get rid of the current regime and NATO.
No, you don't. This goes back to the Romans. At the front you have skirmishers/lightly armored inexperienced troops then the next rank are slightly more battle hardened etc. til you get to the back where the elite old guard are.
What Putin seems to be doing is testing the waters and wearing out the defenses. He doesn't want to destroy them, he just wants them to capitulate so NATO fucks off.

What war did they win? A war against other Arabs?

They are fighting actual trained soldiers not a 14 year old Syrian who hasn’t ate in a week

? what kind of cope is this

It is a military operation in the Ukraine, son. Nobody is at war with Russia currently, well, maybe Twitter, but you get the idea.

And the Ukranian people are fighting back because they are not Russians. They don't want to be part of the autocratic shithole belt of Russian influence. Nobody does. That's why all of your neighbors, the nations of the free world, have formed a military alliance against you. Nobody likes you, or trusts you.

They have no AA superiority and they're literally going in blind with drones over their head and javelins neutralizing their armor, the only thing they can do is storm the city but unless they raze it to the ground they're gonna meet resistance.

Putin is a fucking idiot, that's literally all, and this board are full of schizos sucking up to his cum.

Not only have you been beaten by a bunch of villager rice farming chinks, but also you got beated by a bunch of sandnigger sheepherders.
LMAO

Someone funded them with Lock on Anti-Air missiles...
Dont have to aim when the rocket flys itself.

syria was a massive propaganda war by the russians and syrians.
You cant believe a single thing

dunno, i havent seen any embedded journalism, all russian media is blocked, the only shit we get is some cadaver tiktok videos of questionable allegiance. go figure, for all we know the war happened 2 months ago and they're dripping the narrative out now, i mean with how restricted the internet may be and just how stupid people are, and how easy it is for fake shit to be produced especially with a real budget, there's no telling the fuck is going on, dont forget covid border restrictions.