I can't be a white nationalist because I'm Mexican

What did he mean by this?

Attached: BEANER Nationalism.jpg (800x800, 225.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goyimtv.tv/v/2013232802/Republican-Darling-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-Speaks-at-White-Supremacy-and-Pro-Russia-Group
youtube.com/watch?v=kWaTqobDVXY
youtube.com/watch?v=1s4xDX8tNHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nzn5aS6jdFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8cE75hGbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right. His father is a total beaner

It's pretty cut and dry what he meant

stop posting this beaner already

He will take the 2nd best option and act like he never wanted to be a white nationalist even tho he never could

He's right, and that's why he will always belong in Mexico and will never be a leader in White American politics

He is merely a grifter

Attached: 1627057164063.jpg (853x895, 835.01K)

He is also part of the African diaspora.

he is right he is a mutt, only real whites with real european cultural ties can lead the white race, not only nick fuentes, but all americans are not fit to lead the white race, there may be some young adults who are actually white genetically in the USA but they are 100% black and jewish culturally and know nothing about being white

>What did he mean by this?
Why can't white men ever figure anything out? You're supposed to be so "superior" but you're always asking stupid questions. White supremacy is a lie.

>I literally make shit up because I'm a latent homosexual
What did OP mean by please sage this shit out this thread

>Fuentes

Attached: 073F9FB5-D5A1-47E5-8DF2-C05D15BE31BB.jpg (399x385, 29.79K)

He’s ok, though. 90% of Any Forums “nazis” are beaners. Kek

the white race has been extinct in the USA for about 20 years and it is about to go extinct in europe as well, what you call white in america are a bunch of mutts with more things in common with africans from the congo than with white men from germany

America First is an offshoot of White Nationalism for Catholics and non whites

Anyone know which episode louis theroux was sitting in on in the documentary?

Eager to see what facts Nick exposed him to given i normally excuse most elites as acting as they do because they plainly don't have real information.

He was talking about israel and palestine, the browning of america and answered a superchat about women being funny.

Attached: 340556238.gallery.jpg (650x867, 86.21K)

He's a civnat cuck
goyimtv.tv/v/2013232802/Republican-Darling-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-Speaks-at-White-Supremacy-and-Pro-Russia-Group

Hes just a grifter stealing gringos money, wouldnt be surprised that when hes done he will live a big life in some south american country

You mean the USA flags right?
If so yes

Cállate!

He means youre a retard.

Him going after Keith was a new low. I always didn't' mind him, but you don't attack Keith.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWaTqobDVXY

this is the gayest thing i've ever seen

I'm pretty sure Any Forums isn't even white. We are all Slavs and meds and beaners. Maybe 5% of pol is actually white

T. Sicilian

Yes, bud

why is he so against sharing a bedroom with your spouse? if my bf/husbando didnt sleep in same bed as me i would legit feel hurt..

Grifting how?

How is he grifting?

youtube.com/watch?v=1s4xDX8tNHQ
Found his dad on yt lol

That he'll be one of the first to go on the day of the rope

It’s true. You subhumans make up like 15% of our total population but at least 90% of American Any Forumsacks are beaners. What causes this phenomenon? Latino inferiority complex?

He's a civic nationalist. There is no other way because he is MEXICAN. He trades on an image of a white nationalist and built his rep on that but backs down when questioned about it

"women shouldn't vote, also I have never had sex and I am a proud incel"

- nick "catboy" fuentes

youtube.com/watch?v=nzn5aS6jdFg

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8cE75hGbU

Attached: Nicksoy.png (772x382, 731.88K)

seems like a nice guy, i feel sorry that he raised a manchild who doesnt lift or get laid.

Attached: DDBD8AF5-C988-4D97-9211-EAA3205C275B.png (490x586, 83.42K)

OP is white? Proof? OP is male? Proof? I need actual proof not your discord teasing.

That AFPAC event must have been success

Cope and seethe, Ameritard.
>Look at me
>I’m the withey now