I am a Russian living in North America. Do normies hate me?

I am a Russian living in North America. Do normies hate me?

Not sure what to expect tomorrow or if I should hide my Russianness.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 3.06.42 PM.png (1002x756, 195.45K)

In north America (filled with shitskins) they only see us as white. No matter where you are from

Nah, most people will be too shy to ask. Or maybe openly racist attack against you will be permitted because you're white. Could go either way.

Attached: Me.jpg (1200x1500, 488.93K)

No you're fine man. people != zog governments

you'll be fine, normalfags are too retarded to even notice

You are white meaning yes they hate you.

NPCs in North America are ridiculous. Probably best to hide it, if you don't have an obvious name or accent. If you do, then don't hide, as lying will trigger them more.

Americans know the Russian people don't really have a say in anything. We might be a little uneasy around you just in case you're one of the "We should have won the cold war" types, but for the most part we know you're probably pissed off at all this also.

>I am a Russian living in North America. Do normies hate me?

I don't think so.
Tell people you're Polish or Georgian, they won't know the difference.

If you went to any college bar and said you were Ukrainian no one would know the difference you would have free drinks all night and could take home prettiest girl there

If people wonder about your accent just say Ukraine, they'll give you special treatment. Otherwise people are too retarded to know.

normies? yeah.
me? no but i wish our people would form enclaves like yours.
i joined this baptist cult and would get frequently annoyed when russians would answer their door while i was preaching the gospel while not speaking the fucking language.
that irritates me, but w/e.

Is this how China spreads propaganda? By making baseless claims about fishermen?

No one hates you bro.

I guess don't be an alcoholic so that we can't tell that you're Russian

>id GOOGSOC

Attached: AA4F5D5C-25F9-4243-B5AF-0DDB3253DE3D.jpg (1960x1398, 556.14K)

If anyone ever comes up to me and says they're Russian I'm going to punch them in the fucking face. I will NOT support fascists in my country.

I don't hate you, but if the world gets nuked tomorrow I'm going out on a journey to hunt every Russian man/woman/child and wipe your genes from the face of the earth.

Most people in the US prefer to hate Mexicans over Blacks and Russians. I can't speak for Canadians though

No but they probably thing you're stand offish.

Are you gay?

Attached: putin (4).jpg (538x535, 53.22K)

Well, any reasonable person seems to side with the defendant because "muh underdog".
But, considering you're just an off-white person living in a le 56% nation. You'll be alright.

this

we hated you before this, you fucks are as cheap as jews and just as annoying , remember you called ME at 2am to fix your shit that you dont take care of, dont bitch about the price.

Just say you're Ukrainian? Play the victim card, milk it for all it's worth.

>or if I should hide my Russianness

picturing you putting your samovar into storage brings a tear to my eye

kek

You are white and as long as you don’t publicly act as an apologist for Putin, you will be fine socially.

For this ? No, also most Americans can't tell the different eastern European accents apart from the Russian accent. Just tell them you're Ukrainian and get your free blow jobs from the lefties.

I'm Chinese and live in the US, you're fine.