I know this image is kind of a meme but can someone explain to me why exactly the french president was hanging out with...

I know this image is kind of a meme but can someone explain to me why exactly the french president was hanging out with shirtless black men with lust in his eys?

Attached: 1645956541143.jpg (1280x640, 519.46K)

It's obvious they are going to double-team his wife while he films and faps.

Its a French thing.
Most other countries Presidents would have taken one look at this setup and thought 'nah..'

because he's a faggot who visited Guyana and met with these ex-inmates "rehabilitating" against his trannymommy's advice and got shot doing this retarded shit. everyone in his party told him it was a mistake.
two weeks later one of these niggers got jailed again.
>wife

The frenchman's destiny

Some good old buck breaking

Attached: 1645892889830.jpg (400x400, 91.91K)

so which is it?

he got blacked

Attached: 1538420664326.jpg (1936x1936, 356.12K)

je put le BBC in my tutu por favor

Attached: iaac5wr.jpg (639x608, 67.05K)

Attached: Ragrets.png (1014x1072, 1.27M)

IIRC he visited some people during a natural disaster and when he got to one of the houses things got a bit out of control, and he couldn't do much since they were black, so he just went with the flow

wasn't it some urban yoof centre or something?
surely to christ thats not someones house.
altho neither really explains why dem niggas be all oiled and near naked. He also showed a bit too much enthusiasm, lets be honest.

Niggers really are wild and have 0 understanding of things like repercussions. Imagine taking a picture with your president with your shirt off and flicking the camera off. No sane white man would even think about doing it because it would be the most retarded shit ever and make you look like a complete baffoon animal... and yet we have this picture. We just haaaaad to go and take niggas out the jungle.

Attached: 1604516438133.png (871x862, 228.32K)

it's one of the french carribbean territories, theyre sweaty cause it was summer right after a hurricane on a tiny island. they have no shirts on cause it was hot and humid, Macron is dressed for the office since he was technically working. he just walked in their house, he was going door to door talking to residents

theyre also happy and starstruck because the President of France turned up to their shithole at their doorstep after a massive happening

macron deserves 0 respect

ah, explains some, maybe, when not Macrons overt enthusiasm. When anyone here was looking starstruck..

he was probably stressed out of his mind wondering if someone was going to fuck up his photo op after travelling across the world. probably had no sleep too

french ppl love niggers for some reason

Sneed

Maricron

Because it’s one of the initiation rituals to become a world leader. You must be fucked spit roast style by two niggers. One on the mouth, one on the anus.

Because his wife's pussy is dryer than the Sahara desert. He had to found other ways to coom.