Putin is the last chance to fight globalization

Here we have it Any Forums. What we've all been waiting for for so long. The final war on globohomo. The war for the soul of Europa. Only one question remains:

Wollt Ihr Den Totalen Krieg? Are you ready for the nukes? Are you ready for the devastation? Are you ready to lay down your very lives if necesary? Can you back up with actions every post you've typed in this board for years?

Attached: imagen_2022-02-28_025033.png (210x240, 36.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/550523-wef-davos-agenda-covid-schwab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm definitely ready for the sacrifice of Europeans and Americans. I accept we should fight against it to the last european

Please suceed on your quest. Don't worry, I will take care of your women.

Or maybe you are cowardly larpers. As I thought all along.

holy fuck i have the exact same face as goebbels

Putin is a literal Jew pedophile and a deeply closeted gay man

>t. roach

>Globalism is...LE BAD

Did you forget about China?

This is scorched earth 9000. We are going to burn them rather than hand them over.

>RUSSIA TODAY DENOUNCING SCHWAB
rt.com/news/550523-wef-davos-agenda-covid-schwab/

FEELS GOOD TO KNOW WE ARE ONCTHE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

Putin is globohomo

Attached: 1629616996595.jpg (1280x1020, 395.9K)

China thrives on globalism. They are also the enemy.

>what's politics

Russias propaganda until now is weak. Thats barely Alex Jones tier.

Russia has been forced by globohomo to take a stand.

Putin's doing god's work. We must help him however we can.

You retards have no right to talk about "weak propaganda" after the million ghost of kyiv tier fairytales you post on social media, kek

> he's just pretending to be retarded
he's a natural

your worldview consists of poorly tied together meme words. if I forbade you from using meme terms and pictures you would be completely unable to express it in any way.

No. China thrives on international trade, which is not the same as globalism.

Iran, Syria, North Korea all exist

I'm with Russia. Thats just what I perceive, their propaganda until now is not satisfactory.

I don't mind China causing chaos in Asia in the mean time to keep the americans overstretched. I just don't think of them as reliable allies

I know what globalism is and I know who the enemy is. No amount of gaslighting will change that. No amount of censorship from the left either.