I don't want a nuclear war

Please tell me it's all finna be alright bros and not finna happen

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x480, 30.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1PP2_AaeRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will happen.

War sucks

Attached: 36b4c872ada946407bbe53b93dda1d56.jpg (960x540, 96.25K)

I use to be the guy typing nothing ever happends in threads.

Fren... I wish I could give you that sense of peace in your mind, but I'd be lying to you.

stfu and be a man. you can't change what's going to happen either way so just suck it up and roll with it.
if a nuke kills you oh well, if you drafted into ww5 oh well, if nothing happens then oh fucking well.

I think this time we gone from no cap to

yes cap

>finna

Are you black bro? Or just a gay zoomer?

>cult of personality leader
>making good decisions
You know how this is going to end britboy

it’s going to happen but only because you said “finna” unironically

hopefully it happens

We are all likely to be dead within 3 to 4 days. Enjoy the time you have left.

Everyone should just abandon Ukraine and just like that faggot Putin have it. Ukraine isn't worth a nuclear holocaust.

Did anything escalate? Why would there be a threat of nuclear war now?

we finna get glassed nigguh

I'm going to pray tonight for it to happen.

Yeah, it'll be fine. Here's a comforting video of what you need to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=s1PP2_AaeRc

Nuclear war might actually happen this time.

The main reason I think this is because Putin is obviously not acting rationally anymore and he basically has nothing to lose at this point. The country was fucked once he invaded Ukraine. The country dies now or the country dies in 5 years, and Putin knows this. It's now or never at this point.

Attached: 1645987044630.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Stop being a pussy

Bro this is either the last psy op or we are all getting nuked. But we are probably getting nuked so they can blame radiation on their virus and vaccine.

If you think a nuclear war will happen over Ukraine you are fucking retarded

I am afraid this might be the end.

Attached: pepefrog.jpg (971x846, 58.57K)

All you anons were begging for a nuclear happening and now it’s going to happen you’re all crying out of fear. Remember anons, this is what we wanted. It’s all over and we’re all going to sleep soon. Peace .

the threat of nukes is just the way they keep people scared and in line, dont let them scare you, like they did the boomers for 40 years

shit finna boom cuh

Your country will not exist in 100 years no matter what happens in Ukraine.

Your ethnic line, your entire history and your people will be replaced by your globalist ruling class, all while your kin cheer it on as it increases GDP in US dollar denominated terms. Every one of your statue will be torn down. Every one of your heros forgotten. The identifiable DNA of your people will be removed from earth forever, as your kind is eradicated. Slowly but surely.

Attached: Brit White London Brexit.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Yeah but I exist now

Europe deserve to be nuked after all the shit they have done, i am just sad about the old buldings

>Finna

I hope your city if the first to meet it's destruction by nuclear Holocaust you degenerate nigger.

>implying Putin is making rational decisions at this point

this

Jokes aside. I am legitimately scared right now.

I can't even deal with this...

Make it the 2 of us, I'm unironically texting relatives abroad

Attached: 1642583568830.jpg (680x459, 36.46K)

God damnit user! I am sick of your shit! You will die in a fire like the rest of us, and you will like it!

Attached: you-punished-irritated-father-yelling-his-son-abused-child-standing-crossed-arms-room-sad-boy-listening-to-angry-117257493.jpg (240x160, 6.92K)

Europe thinks supplying pilots isn't a declaration of war. Silly rabbits, wars are for grown ups.

We are being told we are being threatened with nukes on the news which means we will be sending troops to fight russia which means they will send nukes. Joe has decided what it means to be an American for us.

It won't happen, not yet anyway. Pray it never happens.

Attached: 1634273987040.jpg (1024x1022, 140.34K)

Nukes are fake
Nuclear reactors are fake
This post is fake
I am fake
My DNA does not exist
You don't exist
We are but a dream
Who will be the lucky one to wake up?
You, me, soros? Until then we don't exist and once they awake, poof the dream is gone.

Attached: 1646013620633.jpg (720x404, 33.43K)

I have a feeling this is all because of my Russian Bro posting

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY

Attached: Ozruk.jpg (397x524, 64.5K)

Digits of roof

Attached: 1646013701647.jpg (600x373, 41.26K)

It's not gonna happen. Putin isn't going to destroy the world over a worthless piece of soil like the Ukraine.

If it doesnt happen then they no longer have any psy ops. If imminent viral death didn't break us and getting nuked doesnt break us. What do they have left?

No cap. Shits about to pop off. Bet

Everything will be okay in two weeks

America knows its hiding away of the President behind armed forces for the last hundred years to avoid the public lynching them every other month will all be for naught if nukes drop. They will immediately kill the Preaident, then without much security so will we, the people they have robbed. It will
be Rome, again.

This is why nukes are bad, but guns and missiles are fine.

>ww5
What happens in 4?

Why not? He’s clearly got cancer or something. He doesn’t give a fuck if he has nothing left to lose. We can only
hope he is assassinated

Scared ass pussy. Let this fucking world burn to the ground. I don't give a fuck.

Well, that was educational. Now I'm ready to get nuked.

NO MORE FUCKING DOTS
STOP WITH THE FUCKING DOTS
GET OUT OF MELEE DPS. DPS!!!
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

nuclears in london: part and parcel, allah willing

Dr. Manhattan will stop the nukes.

Digits confirm.

as long no ones expels any jews like in ww2 everything will be alright

Attached: 1597872923912.jpg (752x492, 119.02K)

Finally, the ultimate happening this place had been calling for years. Skeptic shills BTFO. There will be nukes...

Russian shillbots pushing ohhh no muh nukes all over social media lol get fucked Ivan your icbms will cook in the silos you can't maintain your third world military and you expect us to believe you have a well maintained nuclear arsenal capable of launch? All you have is those mobile launch vehicles that you drive around.

Lying to your soldiers and driving them into a meatgrinder in Ukraine with outdated 1970s equipment and not even telling them they're there to protect the legacy of a monkey manlet. Putin will be beaten and anally sodomized by his own people because of this just like Kaddafi.

>It will happen.
Anyone got the map of potential targets? Can Russia drop one on the eastern Atlantic seaboard or would we intercept it beforehand?

Attached: 874732-download-free-nuke-wallpapers-2560x1920-ipad.jpg (1200x900, 189.38K)

>Please tell me it's all finna be alright bros and not finna happen

This is a very contained conflict that should be over with "soon".

No nuclear weapons will be used.

You is finna get drafted tea n’ biscuit nigger

Attached: EF3797FB-BC5A-4E63-96AB-15E36095DE89.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

this will all be hilarious in a few weeks/months when this situation is resolved without nukes flying

ggez

Negotiations and a neutral Ukraine is the only way.

Attached: 1623635673701.png (544x618, 377.82K)

This.
He is old and not mentally at fullest but he isn't alone. Putin is just a face for kleptocratic regime of Kremlin.

It's over fren.

>Please tell me it's all finna be alright bros and not finna happen
no promises, zoomer.
this might be it.
>t. Gen X

Attached: 1645992435411.jpg (343x361, 94.04K)

>this will all be hilarious in a few weeks/months when this situation is resolved without nukes flying
>gets drafted to die in moscow