I'm recording this, because this could be the last thing I'll ever say...

I'm recording this, because this could be the last thing I'll ever say. The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion. A three hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire.

I'm not sorry. We had it coming.

A surge of white hot atonement will be our wakeup call. Hope for our future is now a stillborn dream. The bombs begin to fall and I'm rushing to meet my love.

Please, remember me. There is no more.

Attached: Pic83.jpg (800x672, 60.74K)

Do you fags know, the technology is now only minutes from launch? There's no time to post a poetic reply, none

Why is everyone saying New York is gonna get the nuke? What’s happening? Sorry I’m new lol (how do you use emojis)

>he doesn't know it's from a song

sounds like a shit larp song for faggots

I live up beyond Coldfoot in Alaska. Don't know how long my shitty satelite internet will last. So what would you share with the world after the apocalypse? I would be more than glad to pass on the wisdom of Any Forums after the happening.

Attached: 8cba695b09dfd45aed94939a82fa2b05--famous-clowns-clowning-around.jpg (501x800, 59.25K)

Oh shit they just nuked Gayroshima. Everyone in Faggosaki better evacuate NOW!

>I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion.

Kek that why you get for being a sodomite living in the city, the farm frends are going to rebuilt the planet.

Attached: casa campo valles.jpg (959x720, 129.19K)

k keep me posted

They've seen a lot of movies and New York City always features heavily. So even when it event happens thousands of miles away it has to be all about New York somehow.

you fucking hicks are already so inbred you wouldn’t make it 2 generations before you literally couldn’t produce a viable offspring anymore

BEFOREEE YOU SAVEEE MEEE

(pretty based Op)

2 more weeks

Attached: 1637470314742.png (1500x1500, 179.84K)

Dont use emojis here britbong
lurk a while

Good riddance.

Acts 16:31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

at least we are going to have children unlike (You) rotten bug chaser

Attached: 1636954496110.jpg (720x1280, 206.1K)

dont worry the eruv will protect you

Post random unrelated pics instead of emojis.

>John died when they nuked Los Angeles
>Oh no
>Yes, its horrible but I got this letter from the government saying they found his last words
>that's wonderful! What did our boy say?
>I can't make sense of it, it says, 4plebs.Org politically incorrect thread 363983459
>.. wow, he really was autistic wasn't he?
>lad was off the rails, may he rest in peace

Attached: 1638388501363.jpg (640x620, 82.39K)

lotta jews been seen at their summer homes away from NY, its winter. Lotta money being moved privately and strange messages among the tribe. Odd video recently released of 911 with a set of yids in it. Big economic crash coming and half the country already at this governments throat, so no 'unity' on the horizon right as they are going to demand everyone 'pitch in to help and shoulder their part of the pain'. Russia just called their bluff with a full house and is primed to push for more gains soon. Their escape plans into other nations are pretty fucking shit tier so far.

If you cannot make connections yourself, not my problem. Could just be another 2 more weeks bullshit, or it could be a way to, things. As someone not in the club tho, you best be aware you are expendable.

>2022
>you are forgotten

We use Pepes, not emojis fellow bongbro.
See example.

Attached: IAmTheKek.png (655x522, 31.32K)

kike central

Yes you had it coming you overseas looting gringos

lol

Trying to even leave a message for normies.
Fucking hell I keep hearing roasties talk about how "the russians are racist" uhhhh....

Wait a minute, someone post that shit from the dude a month or so back. They claimed a nuclear event would happen "within a few months" LA was a prime spot. Canada would be spared.

kino