Latest from British MoD

Latest from British MoD

Attached: FMjzC8NXEAAQvGp.jpg (1200x675, 226.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/2947562/senior-defense-official-holds-an-off-camera-press-briefing/
youtube.com/watch?v=4YyTtZU2oco
twitter.com/Hawk63162113/status/1497596623026860034
deepgoretube.site/azov-battalion-soldiers-crucify-man-from-novorossia-in-a-sadistic-video/
nypost.com/2019/10/02/the-fake-news-that-pushed-us-into-world-war-ii/
iswresearch.org/2022/02/russia-ukraine-warning-update-russian_26.html
streamable.com/txz6tf
nitter.net/DAlperovitch/status/1498002460279021570#m
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a dark time when bongs are the most reliable info source

>MODS !!

Attached: xtw0jpwc3mfy.jpg (737x960, 96.64K)

I don't see any numbers here

If its one thing the brits are good at, its intelligence

I'm going to fucking cum, this war keeps getting better. 31 years of preparation has not been in vain.

Cant confirm exact numbers I guess

it's over

Attached: 1645860373511m.jpg (1024x1024, 68.61K)

Kiev getting glassed tonight

Attached: kiev.jpg (1024x675, 61.99K)

>No actual military facts

Attached: Goofus and Gallant.png (550x307, 202.09K)

^
The one country that understands state-run media needs to be credible.

Oh no no no no

Pentagon had this to say:
"""
On the casualties, Karoun, it is very difficult for us to be 100% sure and certain of civilian casualties, even in operations that we conduct, as you all know. And it is nearly impossible for us to have that certitude in an operation in which we are not participating and have limited ability to get that kind of fidelity.

We're not pushing back on the claims or the assertions of the Ukrainians on what they're seeing and the casualties they're seeing, not pushing back at all. We're just not in a position where we can independently verify that. So, again, this is very much in the bucket of information that we're likely never going to have to a degree of comfort and confidence that we could assert here from the Pentagon, from the Department of Defense.
"""
defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/2947562/senior-defense-official-holds-an-off-camera-press-briefing/

I had faith that UA would make them bleed, but I didn't think shit would get this good. I would kill to be a fly on the wall in Putins war room right now

It’s been three days lol the burgers were in Afghanistan for like 20 years lmao how long was Vietnam? 7 years?

Kyiv will be Putins Stalingrad.

Kyiv will be Putin's Battle of Endor!!!

Attached: curry1.jpg (600x336, 36.4K)

Attached: 1645829287196.png (357x321, 249.51K)

Whoa all those tree crushers (javelins) nigger bears (russians) white evil guys (chechens) plucky rogue and his hoe (ghost and coomer of kiev) at-st (t-72) is really crazy mang.

Numbers aren't independantly verifiable using the kind of SIGINT and battlespace mapping that the UK are using to gain information on what is happening and will ALWAYS have error that diminishes the accuracy of the statement the MoD publishes.

It being bongaloid makes me trust it even less, rule of thumb don't trust bongs on anything involving Germans or Russians or the French they'll just make it up as to whatever suits them.

>he doesn’t know that most media of all western countries is state directed

Fog of war, nobody really knows anything right now, just enjoy the memes

interesting, if i remember correctly there was a curfew in kiev today and if you get out you will be considered an enemy
vatniks false flag very likely
not that (you) would know anything about that fellow mr user

Reports coming in
> There's lot of chatter and purported leaks on silovik telegram channels that the General Staff has instructed that Kyiv be taken by Monday, and has overridden the objection of the Airborne forces who think this can only be done at a huge cost of lives.
> Sources in Russia: The General Staff set the task of taking either #Kharkiv or #Kyiv of any value by Monday. The command of the Airborne Forces is against, as there will be heavy losses. The General Staff took full responsibility for the decision taken | EMPR #Ukraine
blood for the blood god!

I am unironically scared that Putin will nuke everyone out of pure frustration

Putin's own people will slip a little powder into his vodka before he gets anywhere close to the button.

why are bongs so smart

Well they got 2 options. They can completely level the city, look like fucking animals on live TV when the images of Ukrainian kids in bits and pieces start flowing. Or he can commit huge forces to storming the city, potentially leaving his flanks exposed to the forces further west.
Granted, option 1 doesn't exclude option 2.
encirclement of an encirclement soon lads?

Attached: Dadgum.jpg (720x960, 138.17K)

He is very probably panicking right now that the world is seeing how flaccid his dick is right now. I'd say even tactical nukes are extremely far-fetched, but I would have said the same thing about the fuckfuck games the Ru mil is playing right now too

This is the most Russian thing I've ever heard. I wouldn't even be slightly surprised if this was true. Feed your guys into the woodchipper Ivan, it amuses me

Attached: 1632471007005s.jpg (124x115, 1.71K)

>I am unironically scared
You're a kike, that's kind of your thing

Where are the dead civilians? Massive Russian invasion, huge casualties. Not one dead civilian...

option 3. cut off water and power, surround city, wait for them to give in.

Some sources say the city of Sumy has been surrounded and cut off.

Attached: 829E86F8-73FB-498A-96AD-F0B41D21BB12.jpg (680x680, 88.66K)

a bong can tell you exactly the issue and still walk right into the pile of shit he knew was there its pretty funny. intel is quality. ut execution is trash

cos we have all the gay autists that crack codes.

Where though. I am serious. It is beginning to be extremely fucking weird we have not seen the sympathy footage on CNN of dead civilians.

He has purportedly deployed thermobarics

Russia isn't going to level Kyiv that quickly without a nuke, or conventional airstrike available to the US.
Kyiv is turning into an Embarrassment for Putin and causing him to get tunnel vision.

>President's Office: Sumy fully returned to Ukrainian control.

>Presidential advisor Oleksiy Arestovych wrote that despite earlier reports that half the city was under Russian control, it has now returned fully to Ukrainian control.

>He's gonna Grozny Kiev
Why would you even go with the 'peacekeeping' justification?

>overridden the objection of the Airborne forces
Jesus Christ the VDV are getting it hard from both sides

>tfw Russia gets Stalingraded at a city 40 miles from their border

Attached: 1645819696917m.jpg (1024x1024, 105.6K)

i’ve seen some but not much, including a burning ambulance lol
the ministry of health is absolutely undercounting by a small amount bc it would only include those either hospitalized or who at least were reported by on scene paramedics

That’s cool

Will the west do anything if Russia bombs Kyiv to rubble?

That implies they have enough men to seal the front. They don't. They've got a tiny force considering the massive front they're operating over. For reference, the liberation of Left-Bank Ukraine after Kursk in 1943 had 2.4 million Soviet soldiers on a front spanning from Smolensk to Taganrog, and even then the Soviets didn't have enough manpower to seal the front and prevent encircled forces from trickling back.

lol

Attached: 43ad.jpg (840x472, 143.71K)

I can kinda understand the willingness to throw away the conscripts, but this blatant disregard for their own elite forces is just...weird.

Literally the same reply in the last thread with this as the OP earlier you samefagging mong.

It's a defense briefing, not Numberwang.

How has no boomer political cartoonist drawn putin as a tiny Napoleon having a fit? Seems like something they'd do

Brazilian president is really tall? Or it is Putin who is a manlet?

>ukronigger sources

Attached: 3f85.jpg (577x433, 41.11K)

that would legitimize him as a military strategist

honestly that is impossible unless they plan on nuking it

If a nuke is used, This will be the last year of Russia.

At this point i don't even think they have functional nukes

They'll use these and it'll be fucking awful.

Attached: B670 (1).jpg (1305x973, 206.26K)

Attached: 504d.png (630x658, 699.77K)

it’s got precedence. russians think extremely highly of paras and special operations carried out on a massive scale and frankly they don’t care about anyone that isn’t commissioned and never have

>it's over
source: trust us>Kyiv will be Putins Stalingrad.
Kiev*

6'1 vs 5'7"

>armatard seething and posting selfies

Attached: 5cb4aa7ecef58a10ef230487b29fd27e.jpg (735x639, 51.58K)

the vatniks are waking up lol

>Kyiv is turning into an Embarrassment for Putin and causing him to get tunnel vision.
source: trust me bro

SRM carrier? Just shoot them with a gauss rifle.

Attached: SRM_Carrier.jpg (500x308, 24.8K)

>yfw the whole war was just a bid from both sides to kill as many VDV troops as possible

This such a dumb fear. That’s like thinking the US would start dropping nukes in Vietnam or Afghanistan.

>vatnik sources are zero causalities, all bases destroyed and entire army surrendered
>still stuck
Hm

he's not 5'7"

Attached: Putin_dwarf.jpg (1920x1080, 544.58K)

Is this an elaborate plan to get out of paying VDV medical bills or something?

Manlet Putin was my favorite meme for a while

Attached: ABF131BC-81DD-4C1E-90C0-464786577B5E.jpg (1125x1627, 240.6K)

No, I'm saying Putin is paranoid about NATO and might start letting nukes fly as the world's biggest suicide by cop if he feels embarrassed enough

as incompetent as russian military leadership seems right now I don't think they would let it get to that point before getting rid of putin

Unless it was a city fight, those things are fucking useless. LRM Carriers FTW.

This timeline is already far beyond what I thought possible so why not

Afghanistan was just a 20 year military occupation, the actual war to take control of the cities and military bases took days.

I say this as one, dont trust those dirty English bastards, trust me

They lost a fucking BUK? I want to believe...

>cut off water and power
Nigger theres a river and a hyrdoelectric dam in the center of Kiev.

Attached: image0-363-1.jpg (750x734, 68.72K)

You can make them work in broken terrain where they can park behind something, especially in double-blind. An SRM carrier hiding behind a hill near your long range fire support guys is a good deterrent to bug mech ratfuckery.

Propaganda is a weapon.

Does a coup happen at that stage though? If I'm standing there as his personal protection watching him prepare to press the button, do I just shoot him to save the world?

Attached: 681207C8-23ED-484A-B8A3-E1B080D42798.jpg (1200x675, 134.03K)

>Kyiv
I never saw this gay spelling before this week. I now exclusively associate it with globohomo shilling.

Kiev is a city in the Ukraine.

>eastern europe is in a crisis because of one mans manlet rage

Does putin have some personal launch button, or is it like the US where the pres basically radios the correct code then launch officers press the button.

How does a manlet become head of state? Arent most US Presidents and CEOs 6"+ ?

yeah, and maybe Constantinople is the capital of Turkey.

Shill

Russia operates on a guaranteed second strike fail-unsafe system. Once it’s activated they have to keep getting the signal it’s safe and once they don’t they’ll check local blast and radiation detectors and if it reads positive the computers auto launch. They don’t have an actual first strike capability

...then why the fuck did he threaten nuclear war if anyone intervened?

>They don’t have an actual first strike capability
thought they had limited first strike policies.

>hyrdoelectric
be a shame if someone were to shell the transformers.

Attached: kanev-hydroelectric-power-plant-ukraine-transformer-substation-67083248.jpg (800x535, 123.45K)

>Everything is going well for our vastly outnumbered allies, that's why they've armed their untrained citizens and are begging them to come back to fight.

This is coming from a British citizen, you're retarded if you take the information coming from any government source to be legitimate, regardless of the side you support.

He didn't literally threaten he only made some implications to that effect iirc. And besides, his whole demeanor leading up to the invasion was off from his usual, probably just ranting a bit

I both believe that the Ukranians are gonna lose and that they're inflicting more casualties than expected tbqh

Istanbul isn't the capital of Turkey

I trust this about as much as when the bongs also said Iraq had WMD's before desert storm.

No one expects UA to win vs RU. We expected RU to completely roll them in 48 hours as a superpower.

These are the Ukranian numbers, 100% bullshit propaganda.

Still sitting here wondering where the dead civilians are in this invasion. One guy in an ambulance that got rekt so far, pretty big invasion. All that bombing and fighting in urban centers, I guess Ukraine must have mobile crematoriums for civilians. Yea that's right, I read it on the news.

Attached: 1645923860407.png (873x513, 901.74K)

They've got strategic bombers as well though, right? Surely deploying a nuke on one of those is all down to passing commands down the line. Not that they'd get past Polish airspace at this rate, though.

Winning is a tall order, but you can also reason fairly easily that NATO is not giving Russians a full supply of modern equipment to study, test, (implying) reverse engineer by sending weapons right into their arms. They don't forsee Ukraine folding like a house of cards.

>it looks like ukraine is about to win

Attached: redarmy.png (927x898, 226.7K)

Wew lad. Took a look at that military strength ranking and was surprised that Japan and Korea, these two tiny countries, are so high next to these continental superpowers. Then I remembered they're right next to China which makes a lot of sense.

Why did they do it?

Attached: FMhxtFhXsAYGu98.jpg (1200x710, 147.91K)

Before this I would have thought the Russians would be able to roll right over the Japs. Now, I'm pretty sure the Japanese could take them in a couple days.

I mean, giving your military your couch change pretty much gets you in the top 20. 95% of the countries on earth basically don't have real militaries.

Bolsonaro is 1.8m

Attached: 1641828553014.jpg (720x960, 69.29K)

All wars in history were started by manlets or because of women

Attached: 1616244394868.jpg (841x959, 327.86K)

then divide the numbers by to to get the real number. Still embarrassing.

His own selectorate would get him before he could, the nukes are a bluff regardless of whether putin himself is bluffing or not

Ukraine has no gauss rifles. They don't even have urban mechs!

I really, really want to oppose Russia on this but seeing everyone who is pro-Ukraine in this situation makes it really really hard to be anti-Ivan

Attached: 1620357120393.png (1080x1127, 822.53K)

In the specific area of military intelligence, its because thier intelligence gathering network is one of the only parts of the British Empire that remains genuinely intact.
Every piece of land that used to be under British control has stations and agents embedded deep within the local populace, some of them have been operating for multiple centuries at this point

i love how obvious it is that the V was painted after it burned out
literally the only surface left to do it

>Neo-soviet commie faggots
>or the rest of the world
It's a dilemma, user

>vatnigger still using the same photo with same filename

Attached: IMG_1948.jpg (480x480, 35.02K)

Ukrainians lost most if not all of BMDs-2

>>Neo-soviet commie faggots
How? I thought Putin hated communism
>>or the rest of the world
I know, i'm 100% pro west but shit like pic related makes me feel iffy on this shit

Attached: 1626881324780.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

Eh... Having investigated wildfire rigs for the forest service after they got overrun in a wildfire, the V looks to have been on it prior to the blaze based off the discoloration of the V matching up with the discoloration of the base coat of paint.

>Airborne forces who think this can only be done at a huge cost of lives
Yes, theirs.
>Should have quit 1 month ago

I didn't. I expected them to do what they're doing, because it's what they did in Georgia.

>I thought Putin hated communism
He's trying to bring a former soviet satellite back into the fold with forces literally flying the hammer and sickle.
> pic related makes me feel iffy on this shit
I get it, nobody likes those faggots, but just reflexively opposing everything somebody ever expresses support for without thinking about it just makes you nigger tier. Don't be nigger tier

>Russian forces are not making the progress they had planned

That would imply there was a plan

Attached: 1645834397994.png (2470x1284, 3.91M)

You have a point
Maybe i'll just not support any side on this but the civillian one

what's the tactical log for?

Attached: tac log.jpg (1305x973, 333.35K)

>I base my opinions on how cringe other people with opinions are

I was ready to cut Putin's head off the moment he threatened to nuke my Mum if anyone intervened but it's starting to unnerve me how much blatant propaganda most press outlets are running

How the hell do you have three straight months of training exercises and still come out so disorganised?

Strapped to the tracks to help getting out of ditches

Traction if stuck in mud

That former Soviet satellite was also former imperial territory.
>with forces literally flying the hammer and sickle
One tank which seems to be doing it for meme value.

this war does absolutely nothing but confirm that Western military doctrine is still king which we already knew. What's more interesting is what will happen to Russia when this invasion flounders either due to shit logistics or insurgency

I base my opinions on if literal satanists are supporting one of the sides

>seems to be doing it for meme value.
Who knows, but invaders with commie flags get the javelin, not the benefit of the doubt

100%, no one can top NATO

Is Any Forums among the sites being blocked in Russia?
Rate of posts in threads on this board seems to have gotten slower over the course of the day

This is groupthink with extra steps. You open yourself to be manipulated by false flags.

Form your own opinion.

quite a few russian flags on the sticky on Any Forums

Muslim Chechen Russian Soldiers Crucify Captured Ukranian Soldier
youtube.com/watch?v=4YyTtZU2oco

Second view (Setting him on fire)
twitter.com/Hawk63162113/status/1497596623026860034

Attached: 1619703447465.png (1406x948, 490.67K)

It's not hard. Putin may have been able to fool people the first time around with Crimea but he's tipped his hand too far this time and resorted to naked imperialism.

nothing different from what azov regularly does, try harder

Would the Soviet armed forces have posed a legitimate threat to NATO back in the 70/80's? What happened? Obsolete equipment or deterioration of training?

I don't believe this one bit, it's not the Chechen style, they go for decapitation.

Attached: 1641638417576.jpg (2456x1388, 225.13K)

none of those are russian soldiers
its either some psyop fake shit or azov killing a deserter

another fake faggot who forms his entire personality around others opinions

Both of your sources conflict on who's who

Antisemites are so incoherent.

literal fucking orc

Yes and after the Chechens say prayer to Christ and take communion.

Kek, the algebra of your decisionmaking is more NPC than any of the people you hate.

No. There was perhaps a small window when tanks were dominant in the 70-80s that their fleet could have taken some NATO territory but it was never a level playing field. The real problem was always the nukes. We feared them then and we fear them now

Always stand with Mongolia, as Russia is it's clay

OK, this is starting to get weird and jingoistic

Attached: 20220227_024533.jpg (1080x423, 99.78K)

Britain has zero credibility when it comes to Russia. The HMS defender scenario was exhibit number one. And its very likely they have active intel ops on this website.

Their map was exactly what happened when Russia invaded

My knob has more credibility than you. your mum's mouth is exhibit 1, where its likely to have my active sperm ops

lol they have a ton of credibility right now by making very cautious and conservative assessments and by providing very accurate predictions

In some cases, the state is media directed

>Britain has zero credibility
that's all you needed to say

lol, kicked the faggot nest. Look at them seethe ^^^^^

Attached: 100948576354.jpg (1280x1000, 88.15K)

Remember how people stopped buying corona beer?

you mean jewish?

Yeah, they may be giving them hell, but they are getting hell too

Any Forums is such as shitfest. Where is the comfy thread?

>OK, this is starting to get weird and jingoistic

Attached: crying soyjak.jpg (233x216, 9.19K)

Lol I'm not
Nobody's gonna nuke shit

They are russians.

I expect Ukraine to win (initially). I think Russia will achieve its objectives and lose the occupation.

Take the US in Iraq. Divide US competence by 4. Take the opposition. Take disunity to 0 and the times their competence by fucking 39.5.

This is the situation Russia will be in l.

>Russia will achieve its objective
Will the price be worthy it? Their economy will be reduced to dust

NPC detected.

Hi IQ question, I have been considering this myself. I think it most likely he is disposed by another oligarch in the name of democracy. Cannot rule out that he is disposed by a popular revolt after economy crippled and casualties mount up.

He may shoot himself when this all crumbles down. I hope he fucks that up an misses. Want him to experience the humiliation of failure for a year or two before he hangs himself.

Everything they have said to do with this has been proven right.

With one exception: that Russia has kill lists and death squads to eliminate opposition in Ukraine.

The only reason we can't validate that particularly prediction is Russia has fucked absolutely everything up. Chechan death squads got ambushes pretty much immediately upon entry to the battle space. Even losing a senior commander.

I speak a little Russian and have a deep appreciation for Russian culture.

But every invader who invades and doesn't surrender should be killed.

Typo there. I think Russia will win initially but Ukraine in the end. This invasion has shown that Russia hasn't moved on from the 90's. It is still a total shit show militarily.

REALITY CHECK:
>Iron Man of Kiev taken out 75 jets in his high tech iron man suit
>Cougar of Kyiv successfully seduced 890 Russian service men and got them to switch sides and provide intel to Ukraine MoD
>Ghost of Kyiv taken out almost 300 russian planes
>Ukrainian Reaper personally executed 450 Russian dogs including entire elite spetznaz units
>Ukraine air defense BTFOs 150 russian planes over the black sea and in Ukraine proper
>columns of russian hardware for miles and miles sit destroyed, estimated losses: 780 tanks, 250 APCs, 375 towed artillery among others
>Odessa Ass Bandit rapes over 80 russian military men and POWs
>Russian service members fleeing like crazy and joining Ukraine side
>Britain is delivering high tech weapons and ammunition
>Zelensky personally on the ground, fighting with his soldiers on the front lines to boost morale
>Entire Russian government crippled by sanctions, even China distancing themselves from Putler
>Russia hit the wrong AA sites, so they cant even achieve air superiority
>hundreds of russian artillery captured intact by Ukrainians
>twitter and facebook now blocking Russians from making accounts
>Russian access to porn site pornhub BLOCKED
>Russian news agency TASS reports and then immediately deletes news that over 60,000 russian troops died during the invasion already
>Somalia imposes sanctions and BANS russians citizens from entering
THE BIG BAD RUSSIA BTFO BY LITTLE UKRAINE IN A MATTER OF DAYS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

>Autist of Kiev called 500 anons vatniks on /k/ and Any Forums

i'd be more worried about literally half the tank's simply disappearing with no debris around

>>Entire Russian government crippled by sanctions, even China distancing themselves from Putler
this is the best part.
Failed Gas station incoming

Obviously it's Polack's stealing shit.

We get you’re a polnigger npc now go back to screaming at people wearing masks and being a complete faggot elsewhere nigger

Hope your having just as much fun after the nukes drop.
Putin gave an hour long speach you didn't listen to and told you not to interfere in Ukraine.
You did.
Major politicans left for their bunkes 1hour before the invasion and are still there.
What does that tell you.

NATO used magic globohomo ritual to decrease their iq

>fits exactly into tubes
obviously for pushing stuck missiles out

Isn't Donestk's puppet government a communist larp

honestly that would be a great opportunity for the west. china can't support russia through that.. russia can't defend that kind of action with any kind of farfetched peacekeeper label.

draw him as a tiny trump having a fit

>trying too hard
>hello fellow enthusiasts

British intel kek

Opportunity for what?
Spread more globohomo?

why not? anyone who knows how nuclear war works knows it's an empty threat in relation to a border state and not a homeland invasion, and anyone not smart enough to know that can be easily confused by propaganda anyway making them a potential headache for whoever is in charge of the country they live in..

So there are rando villagers in India or China feeding intelligence to Britain solely because their ancestors did so?

No, it's because they're getting paid in some way.

depends on how you define lose.... when the russians can't just carpet bomb the area due to optics and international outcry it means the best case end for them is endless urban warfare against small groups who have rockets to take out tanks.... no matter what if they lose they're fucked, and if they win they're probably fucked... it's gonna be waay more expensive than they ever thought it would be...

It all depends on whether or not Russia can wrap this shit up quickly to go home and salvage their ruined country or if they're getting stuck in the Winter War 2.0. If it's the former then Putin could perhaps maintain his grip on power at the cost of becoming a Chink satellite state. If it's the latter then he's getting sic semper tyrannised in the name of a Pro-Western pivot

i wonder if putin will start actually taking the war seriously instead of labeling it as a restoration of democracy
he hasnt used any of russia's heavy hitters no ew usage has being spotten no nothing
i guess he also was suprised by the fact that usa for once gave good intel to another country

dude, I remember eating freedom fries in middle school because the lunch ladies were mad that france didn't support us going into iraq after 9/11.... you have no fucking clue how crazy this can get....

zoinks scoob

China.. "we have your back!"
(maybe if ukraine works out for you we'll get taiwan soon)

china "oh, wait, that totally didn't work out..."

(guess we give it another 50 years and see what happens)

im also wondering what the hell is going on
surely they can easily cut off comms both terrestrial and sat they also can just bomb the ukraine internet exchange building and sent ukraine into the dark age
yet while we fully know kiev is basicly surrounded they seem to be reluctant to use anything

Third view: it's actually azov niggers committing war crimes a year ago
deepgoretube.site/azov-battalion-soldiers-crucify-man-from-novorossia-in-a-sadistic-video/

The thing you can count on when it comes to corrupt rich fucks with nukes is that they will want to remain alive to enjoy their lifestyle, preferably a lifestyle that is not limited to a bunker. Their corrupted intellects can grasp that much at least. Russia will be a slave to China instead and will put up a new iron curtain with Europe until this batch of Soviet-era politicians die out.

>trusting anything the bongstani government says
nypost.com/2019/10/02/the-fake-news-that-pushed-us-into-world-war-ii/

Attached: 1574481999965.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

kek

Attached: 1439345128819 (1).jpg (500x380, 48.11K)

wait didnt ukranians send those bastards to meet good after 2014? they are still active?

Supposedly they all fucked off to Poland after this Russian invasion.

Buk breaking happens

>source: defense ministry
>ukraine
Retard detected.

Any more details?

iswresearch.org/2022/02/russia-ukraine-warning-update-russian_26.html

Newest update

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-27-08-51-57-35_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x1131, 458.84K)

>bypassing Chernihiv to encircle Kiev
Go look at a map and tell my why this is so hilariously incompetent.

>remnants

Attached: 1248501267249.jpg (699x520, 28.32K)

That's not really any worse than, say, napalm. Nasty if used against civilian targets, but otherwise, not so much.

Remember, what Russia calls "thermobarics" is not what the US calls thermobarics. Russia used that as a marketing term for their Fuel-Air Explosives (FAE), in order to create a false equivalence with the US version. That said, it's just FAE; it makes a bigger blast wave per pound of bomb than HE, but sacrifices all of the fragmentation.

what? History has already settled this more than 100 yars ago

How long are the anglo intelligence agencies expecting it to take for Ukraine to fall? I assume that will mean Russian forces take Kyiv and kill the president.

>we
>pol
>jabbie
Go back

Interesting thanks

At the moment, there's no certainty one way or the other that Russia will maintain momentum to actually do it, and there's significant reason to think that (should it start to really go against UA) NATO will probably step up their support.

when you see distruption in comms satellites and the internet then you know russia engaged their EW systems
so they are probably fucking around waiting for the ultimatum to end

there isnt a ultimatum user

They were mostly evacuated before and during the very early opening stages of battle. There were plenty of signs that invasion was coming, even to Kyiv.

yes there is for 2 days now there have being talks between zelewhatever his name is with putin using lukaluka as a mediator
so far from what i have being trying to translate
1)first meeting area was in belarus he obviously denied
2)second was today in gomel not sure if he has answered back
not sure when the ultimatum will end but i think this is why russia is holding back their big guns for now

>bypassing Chernihiv
Holy shit, pidorashkas really are mentally subhuman

Attached: 1517024230482.gif (425x240, 175.68K)

Do you guys think the communications are completely fucked? From interference & sabotage (both domestic and foreign) combined with genuine disagreements from anti-war staff? That's the only realistic reason to me for why the troops are fighting in such complete disarray.

I wouldn't be surprised, especially about the last part. All it takes is a dozen or so crucial operators & commanders to say "You can gulag me but I'm not following/issuing any orders" and their chain of command is thrown into chaos as they seek replacements.

they are obviously getting intel from us drones in the area so no not yet

Translation: Afghan Army tier rout

It's fake and typical vatnigger cope on top of it. Bulk of Azov has been defending Mariupol since the start and they are doing largely okay so far. They have been posting pics on their telegram channel, you can check it out yourself.

Both Chechens and VDV got serious buttfucking yesterday and day before, respectively. Russians really did fucked up with the air drops.

>Chechens
How you lose a general so fast?

I have no idea to be frank. But I would expect similar kind of fuckup as with the paras - sending dudes without any support in middle of very fucking mad hohols.

Here's your Fish.

Attached: 69640017_154423472325152_2960957851357211505_n.jpg (1080x641, 119.64K)

Good way to have to pay for rebuilding it if you're Russia and you win. Good way to ensure the American rebuild everything in 60Hz masterrace if Ukraine wins.

>Both Chechens and VDV got serious buttfucking yesterday and day before, respectively. Russians really did fucked up with the air drops.
what airdrop? ukraine confirmed it was anti AA guns not parashoots

Bongistan have now greenlit any citizen who wants to fight in Ukraine. No consequences. Any UK /kommandos/ wanna go get us some footage?

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-125602_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1609, 449.03K)

good news for now zelensky agreed to sit down and talk with putin so no major shit till the talks are done

>*BEEP* *BEEP* :D

VDV dropped in the airfield before that, got rolled over.

It would be fun. I have no employment and I am 30. I can hold a gun. Should I go?

A couple days ago they prediction was that it was imminent, like within the day. At this point I think all bets are off.

streamable.com/txz6tf

ukranians are asking ukranian soldiers to move their vehicles away from the bunkers so that they wont be a target

It's your life. It'll be a significant experience if you survive.

You're making me want to reinstall MWO, paint an Urbie blue and gold and run around yelling SLAVA UKRAINI over VOIP.

based do it you bongs

If he dies it'll be statistically significant.

Its the Ukrainian spelling Kiev is the Russian spelling, its not that fucking hard to understand.

The Turkish capital is Ankara retard.

>he thinks this is Any Forums
user, I...

Vietnam and Afghanistan didn't share a huge land border with U.S. 400km away from its capital. The Cuban Missile Crisis almost caused the U.S. to launch nuclear weapons and that has no land connection with the U.S.

Kiev is the phonetic spelling in the English language.

nitter.net/DAlperovitch/status/1498002460279021570#m
well, Kyiv is encircled
they threw bodies at the problem, but it worked

They probably underestimated the amount of training they got from amerifats and the amount of utility the various launchers they've been gifted.

>The best way to besiege Minneapolis and St. Paul is to cut off the water supply

Attached: minneapolis-st-paul-mn-1968.jpg (1200x857, 552.17K)

>BUK

Two were popped by a drone. Look around the threads and you'll see it.

They lost an entire armored column.

brain aneurysm

>Major politicians left for their bunkers 1hour before the invasion and are still there.
Source on that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220227_200931_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg (1080x2280, 910.39K)

This thing's not going to last long enough for anyone further away than eastern Europe to get there, equip and train.

One way or another, it's over in a week.

Unironically I believe it's at least 50% vatniks falseflagging as opposition.

brit here, this is correct.

>train
Lol I don't think theres gonna be much training going on besides the usual rules of gun safety, which is why Ukraine originally asked for people with prior military experience to join them.

Ukraine has Bayraktar TB2's, which are pretty well known for mauling the ever living shit out of Russian AD/SAM systems in Libya, Syria, and Nagorno-Karabakh. it appears that Ukraine killed 3 different missile launcher platforms for Buk M1-2 as well as more modern launchers like the Tor M2 and the Tunguska 2K22M1.

here's a more reliable source for equipment loss confirmations in Ukraine than what provided:

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Attached: 1609572130529.jpg (1080x1080, 69.37K)

God, the though of how hard Russian conventional forces would get BTFO by NATO is extremely erotic.

The cute little Pz.IV symbol.

Attached: japanese chad 2.jpg (378x454, 42.5K)

>here's a more reliable source for equipment loss confirmations in Ukraine than what provided:
lol...how many of those were Ghost of Kiev kills?

Its already like the Battle of Moscow.

>Not posting the best one

Attached: Ownage_levels_that_shouldn't_even_be_possible.jpg (620x651, 53.85K)

Checked the link, this is legit. It is actually archived from Russian state news sites. They released an article written in advance that assumed Ukraine had been conquered, then deleted it.
>Now this problem is gone - Ukraine has returned to Russia. This does not mean that its statehood will be liquidated, but it will be reorganized, re-established and returned to its natural state of part of the Russian world. Within what boundaries, in what form will the alliance with Russia be consolidated (through the CSTO and the Eurasian Union or the Union State of Russia and Belarus)? This will be decided after the end is put in the history of Ukraine as anti-Russia. In any case, the period of the split of the Russian people is coming to an end.
>And here begins the second dimension of the coming new era - it concerns Russia's relations with the West. Not even Russia, but the Russian world, that is, three states, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, acting in geopolitical terms as a single whole. These relations have entered a new stage - the West sees the return of Russia to its historical borders in Europe. And he is loudly indignant at this, although in the depths of his soul he must admit to himself that it could not be otherwise.
(google translate)

why don't enormous 6'5" dudes wear these to become outrageous monsters

Because they aren't insecure like manlets are

Attached: 1640228779920.webm (640x640, 666.4K)

it's about becoming a freak of nature, my man. be sasquatch.

What would you do if this happened to you?

>Implying i don't wear them to cancel out all of the short guys who do.

Invade Ukraine

>T-90 in a lake
Not the first time that’s happened with a Russian tank but I bet that’s being put in a museum once this is all over

>showing disfigured corpses on the nightly news
What do you keep where your brain should be?

Just like the Steele Dossier?
This is a good joke.

Attached: lol_JOOO.jpg (799x660, 62.94K)