Thermobarics are bad, m'kay?

I think Poccnr might be using thermobaric weapons now. That's not very good. I could tolerate it against sandniggers or whatever, but incinerating actual white folks, especially one's brothers, is not cool at all.
businessinsider.com/satellite-images-ukrainian-airbases-struck-russian-missiles-2022-2
archive.is/Xe9ab
Only yesterday they announced that the TOS-1 was going to be deployed. This will not turn out well.
businessinsider.com/russia-deploys-feared-tos-1-heavy-flamethrower-near-ukraine-cnn-2022-2

Attached: a calm winter breeze.png (1000x750, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=white phosphorus wound&tbm=isch
twitter.com/pmesii_insider/status/1498036260950233090?s=20&t=dpvTTh--PqWD3pHLS2-6lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Murder is fine when it's people I don't like
Okay nigger

Shut the fuck up, shitskin

>no oxygen within a 3km radius
>hohos die a painful, slow death
I'm fine with this.

I thought the purpose of the thermobarics was to prevent the biological agents from infecting the local population?

So this was NOT a weapons depot?

Attached: 1645996323118.webm (272x480, 1.21M)

he isn't using them yet, he just brought them forward due to a report that the ukranians used good ole willy pete, which is banned because of how horrific it is. thermobarics are just bigger booms than your standard fuel-air explosive, they're not cruel or exotic or anything.

Is this an attempted joke? I'm really tired I can't tell.

I'm whiter than you leafcuck. Shouldn't you be busy sucking globohomo dick so they allow more rapefugees in there?

ok kike

Thermobarics are almost exclusively anti-personnel, I guess it could stop the immediate spread but you would have to carpet the area with either napalm or WP to be sure, nukes if you really really want to be sure.

Something is happening.
Airspace over Poland and Moldova is basically empty. Belarus very quiet too.

No? Bioweapons are no joke.
Unless you fake them like with Covid and have people wear masks for 2 years for nothing.
That's kind of funny.
The pentagon was probably working on real ones in Ukraine, though.

the "vacuum" effect is a common misunderstanding, if you're close enough that you can't breathe because of the aerosolized fuel, the spreading charge probably already killed you, and you're about to be turned into mush by the real explosion anyway.

another common misunderstanding. they are GREAT for anti-personnel down in the depths of caves where conventional weapons cannot push a wave of pressure far enough.
they still completely level buildings. there is no design consideration whatsoever for leaving buildings intact.

Absolutely correct, shitskin. You people are mightily ungrateful for the world white folks gave you, and to me you are worse than insects, because insects only take what small amounts of resources they need, unlike filthy third-world leeches who just never stop sucking. Only the fact that you will die in far greater numbers than we will makes the whole exercise worthwhile.

Attached: both.png (475x360, 150.97K)

no that was just the excuse you used to justify deploying them, when you really just wanted to see how big the boom would be

I hate how people glorify warfare when weapons like these exist. What the fuck is the point of a war when you will be turned into mush with bombs or artillery.

Its always so tragic to fight shit that could be avoided.

I was referring to the thermobaric part.

I'm whiter than you leafcuck. Shouldn't you be busy sucking globohomo dick so they allow more rapefugees in there?

Look at that photo in detail and tell me that some other method of destruction besides massive near-instantaneous incineration caused that.
For your astonishing stupidity (ignorance is excusable), I hope you die in a WP barrage rather than being erased rapidly by a thermobaric blast.

Attached: 1353907469722.jpg (218x232, 25.44K)

Wow you must love being a faggot IRL

>report that the ukranians used good ole willy pete
explain

don't cilck this.
google.com/search?q=white phosphorus wound&tbm=isch

Jajaja, si realmente conocieras a la mayoria de canadienses, son pateticos y se dejan goberar por un literal cuck y no tienen ni forma ni intencion de solucionarlo
Gracias a lo de Ucrania ya se olvidaron de Trudeau ahora que estan todos en las calles con sus banderitas celeste/amarillo mariconas, y volvemos a lo mismo

Can you specify. What the fuck are we meant to be seeing?
twitter.com/pmesii_insider/status/1498036260950233090?s=20&t=dpvTTh--PqWD3pHLS2-6lQ

you literally cannot tell shit by looking at that photo, stop pretending. he has many options
many more than ukraine, crybaby
they will lose

Attached: binkov.png (1778x1360, 2.29M)

ahh i see

>folks
*folx

i think he meant op pic

nothing wrong with em. not banned. grow up. every soldier hiding in a bunker or trench is going to die by thermobaric artillery shells.

Chegged, and fugg... Is that from near there? Because dat ain' no willie pete, ain' no way, ain' no how...
Source, plox, because, holy shit...

Attached: 1491567792639.jpg (604x451, 73.98K)