Why are Americans increasingly choosing to be homeless? What are the advantages of this lifestyle?

Why are Americans increasingly choosing to be homeless? What are the advantages of this lifestyle?

Attached: 935ff82e-acc3-425f-874d-154e01807521-CampalongthePeninsulaCrossingTrailinPortlandKATUimage5[1].jpg (1280x720, 260.95K)

no taxes, no work, just pure extistance

peepee and poopoo anywhere you want

in california they are paid to be homeless

You lil schizo niggas are always ragging on about RETVRN to tradition and then act surprised when people actually do it. Lil schizo niggas watching videos on how to get hunter gatherer eyes and then look down on people who will eventually adapt hunter gather eyes. Smh

>homelessness is a choice
i want to fucking punch you. I am currently sleeping in my car and am whiling to drive anywhere to find you.

People are priced out of buying a house and they refuse to pay the landlord jew. I would go for /vanlife/ but saying fuck you to the kikes is pretty based.

You can masturbate to sexy bitches in public

Attached: 265ECE87-476A-4164-B029-401CCD266956.jpg (500x500, 34.3K)

I'm talking about people who choose to spend their resources on drugs rather than on housing.

Same thing in Washington state and Oregon. They are paid

They are drug addict losers who won't work.Let them be homeless.Let them overdose and die..the best thing for them...

California is spending close to $900,000 on each homeless person. The more homeless people, the more profit to those that provide services. It's all about money.

There are only 2 options in america.
>sign up for lifes worth of wageslaving to pay off 30 year mortgage
>Nope outta there and float around.
There is no middle ground, hell rent is prohibitive.

Chinese propaganda

Nigger redditfag

to this date nobody has ever nuked a homeless encampment.

thank you Satan for that insight

I can drive a few miles around my city and take pictures of 9 separate hobo tent towns within a 5 mile radius and that's just the ones I know about. Ain't chinese propaganda. Bums were trying to set up a tent town behind my Dad's property even in our woods. Ran them off with our ARs and bulldogs but god damn I spent 20 years in them woods and never once had bums trying to set up. It's not even close to any good places to panhandle.

Prestige. As strange as it sounds, people seem to be nicer to them if they can't rob them.

Niggers are the core of every problem

Governments are literally paying people to live like this.

Don't work, steal whatever you want, throw all your garbage on the ground, city workers will clean up after you... what's not to like?

>It's not even close to any good places to panhandle.

A lot of the homeless economy has moved from street-begging into various kinds of theft or drug-dealing. There is a whole economy of chop-shops for bikes/cars. scrap metal and catalytic converter sales, etc. and it is big enough to support encampments that don't directly interact with the begging economy.

Not in my Dad's area really. Definitely in the city I live in though. The city have been clearing the woods just to get rid of them in the past year. But I still see the same faces daily despite their eviction by skidsteers.

Prove that it isn't. Here in Texas they're given food, clothing, shelter at night and programs to get them back on their feet but they can't just stop getting high. They beg for money and then they buy drugs. They get high in the shelters and they're kicked off. They're sick in the head and hooked on drugs

>Ran them off with our ARs and bulldogs
I too have a banjo

Reject modern life, return to monke

Most homeless are drug addicts and don't choose to be homeless they simply cant get jobs due to their drug addiction. The remains are people who cannot afford rent due to the Biden economy.

A nice banjo is too expensive for me and I aint into bluegrass. Guitars and harmonicas are my jam. Lol

>Choosing
Uhhhh

We took jars full of fire ants and threw them into the camp by my place. Fucking bums never came back. Good riddance.

Klaus Scweeb said 'you will own nothing and be happy' Many support this and just live for each day. They get free drugs, clothes, food, shelter, tents, sleeping bags, dogs, crack pipes, needles, abortions, trannie drugs, paid for their vote. They gave up everything. Ask them if they are happy.

Drugs, alcohol, they get to keep their garbage

Why are Russians increasingly choosing to be dead? Is it because they're born to be cannon fodder?

Attached: 1645963665869.webm (482x848, 1.43M)

I have my great grandfather's banjo.
fucking thing is loud af makes the dogs howl.