They should just fucking surrender why should the entire world risk a nuclear holocaust because of some discount...

They should just fucking surrender why should the entire world risk a nuclear holocaust because of some discount Russians that just won't fuck off. They'll just be fucking eviscerated by something smaller than a nuke anyways. Your pride and determination doesn't mean shit when you're outnumbered 2:1. Ghost of Kiev isn't real and your molotovs won't do shit. Why couldn't all of this be one country it's literally the same faggots they said it themselves that they have families in both countries.

Attached: _123428391_ukraine_russian_control_areas_map_02_26_2x640-nc.png (1280x1140, 162.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JKdEpfljRwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just take it lmao

president of ukraine is a jew and he is willing to let every single ukranian die so he can keep his power, this isnt a war against ukranians its a war against their kike occupation dictatorship and actual resistance is way lower than msm tells u

>holocaust
zelenskyy is a jew and they have a thing foe holocausts. until then every goy report to the front lines.

because Russians are crybabies that haven't won a single war since ww2 so it must be given to them to cope because the said crybabies could wipe out the entire world if they wanted to

Zelensky is fully aware that Putin will hang him and his posse if he finds them, so he's trying desperately to get westerners to bail him out, no matter the cost to his country.

it's in the West interests to drag it as long as possible
Ukrainian government does what they are told and IIRC is in western Ukrainian and feels safe, as they can evacuate to EU/US

Attached: zel.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

This. Ukraine should just fucking give up. They are not worth killing the world for.

>They should just fucking surrender
No. You don't give up your home for nothing, faggot.

>because Russians are crybabies that haven't won a single war since ww2
Chechnya (including against foreign terrorists sponsored by you know who)
Georgia
Syria

>if you fight your enemies they win
go away trudeau

Yeah, Rusia should surrender so the embarrasment is less.

i don't want to be a schitzo but why does he always look like he is on a green screen.

Oh right they won a war against countries with a population of 7 people my bad

>so he's trying desperately to get westerners to bail him out
Nyet, comrade. he asked for aid and is getting it. "Desperately," I see, from some weak tenuous position. Tell me, how many millions of Euro are they getting in aid? How many anti-tank missiles is Sweden sending? Didn't the Swiss just say they'd cut off Russian accounts?

Yes, I see, the mewling, weak Jewish cur has ... successfully roused aid against people invading his fucking country. How ignoble and terrible and weak and nasty of vile of him, marshalling resources to rout some Russian cunts from his land. The strong are so very weak in the mind of a retard, aren't they?

Based

you mean why does he look like he snorted cocaine

Or the Russian faggots could just turn around walk back to their shithole and stop threatening the rest of the world because they can’t get the job done again a country 100x smaller than them.

the only thing im willing to take on trust is the fact that western media lies their asses off in all wars we have an interest in

fuck NATO for expanding right to russia's borders, it's obvious what game they were playing

Old map

Attached: 1646006937615.png (850x595, 991.51K)

>Russian talking about a dictatorship. kek

Because brave Soros and his handlers are going to fight to the last Ukrainian,

Youre discount Poles.

Who are discount Germans.

Id argue Ukranians are a stwp above Russians you guys worship jews and muslims and your genes are fucked with mongoloid, muslim and gook in you.

Where will you be when Ukraine is split into East and West Ukraine?

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-02-28T01-13-00.147Z.png (1098x615, 432.3K)

The fuck you think? Probably Missouri.

desu i hope as many ukrainians die as possible

I agree. What does this fucking country have? A bunch of people who wish they could be Russian citizens? A nation cucked by NATO? A bunch of hillbilly gurilla fighters fighting other citizens thinking they are doing something big? They are like a white Afghanistan

>he is willing to let every single ukranian die so he can keep his power
So in other words he's just like Putin with all of his stupid "I'LL NUKE THE WHOLE WORLD IF I DON'T GET MY WAY" bullshit

There will be talks soon, ceasefire another matter. Will be interesting to see what comes out once dust has settled
youtu.be/JKdEpfljRwU

Attached: TaylorSuprised.jpg (403x405, 34.98K)

they should surrender before putin levels every single city with artillery

Because juden

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-193334_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 732.23K)

>Why couldn't all of this be one country it's literally the same

Why couldn't you just remain Yugoslavia? You were all one country, people had families across Yugoslavia. There shouldn't be a sovereign Slovenia.

Very submissive behaviour of you

This. That little rat zelensky and his obama handlers created this mess

Putin has already offered him safe passage. Nothing will happen to him. Innocent Ukrainians will die. Zelensky will be fine.

>There shouldn't be a sovereign Slovenia.

Saying this like I don't agree lmao

So that is what Putin meant by drug addicts

So why isn't there a Yugoslavia anymore? Why did it break apart?

Simple: because Slovenians wanted to be sovereign, and Bosnians and Herzogivinians wanted to be sovereign, and Serbians wanted to be sovereign, and so on.

>actual resistance is way lower than msm tells u
We know this.
It's also way higher than Russian media tells u

>juden
Why is this term not meme'd more, nazibros?

And how can we trust these maps?

KEK
And what's your country's population? 8? 9? Go back to Any Forums and let the grown-ups talk, little fella.

It's a common dog whistle though?