Could he have Stopped it?

would russia still invade if he was president???

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 004614.jpg (1000x898, 92.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645736920972.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My not

would you still be a faggot if your mom wasnt such a whore?

>annexed Crimea under Obama
>Trump kept him in check
>invades Ukraine under Biden

What do you think?

gotta love Any Forums boomers posting polls now

They wouldn't have invaded because Trump is someone willing to listen to others and try to negotiate a deal that everyone can walk away from better off. Everything Trump was trying to do was to de-escalate this exact issue from boiling over.

im sorry that you live in dream world leaf
Trump and Putin are the same person

>would you still be a faggot if your mom wasnt such a whore?

digits scream of autism

>Could he have Stopped it?
absolutely. Trump was 10000 times more wild than Sloppy Joe. He would have made deals and threats, rather than just saying "muh sanctions"

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645736920972.webm

Litterally no baby boomer to ever live said the dreaded
>"Nigger-Word"
in their life as much as i have so far.

They would have traded bantz, warships sent to the black sea "on training mission", each side cheering their guy on, some deal negotiated behind closed doors, everyone walks away satisfied.

Trump was eager to nuke someone
Biden will just fill his diaper

Attached: fgfggdg.gif (300x225, 1.09M)

Don't know. Don't care. Just glad they did. Watching Russia humiliate itself is quite entertaining... lol

You are a fucking moron NPC that can't see anything past Russia-Russia-Russia and "orange man bad". You have nothing of importance to say about any topic of discussion.

uhuh
you're just a normalfag nigger who doesnt realize hell is infront of you

I can't remember the last president before Trump that had 4 years of peace, that alone makes him the best president in decades.

>Could he have Stopped it?

trump is a fake strongman
putin is a real strongman

The fuck is Kim Jun Un user?
Trump did a decent enough job shouting down a dude who litterally believed he was god on earth.
not sure how you can say with any certianty (outside your own personal bias) that Putin would be any different.

I keep repeating this but Biden was never gonna let go of Ukraine, so from the moment he was elected this was the inevitable outcome. Trump of the other hand would have taken the threats more seriously instead of wasting time with sanctions that don't work.

>Putin: lie to me, tell me nato won’t take Ukraine in
>Biden: Corn Pops be a tough nigger chainsaw
>face palm.jpg

IT WAS XIRS TURN

Attached: 886960.jpg (640x480, 58.26K)

Attached: IMG_0416.jpg (1169x638, 70.73K)

>Kim Jong Un
Trump asked him to tone it down and he did.
However after senile Biden got elected they're testing missiles weekly
America deserves what it gets.

Attached: gfgfgfg.jpg (900x1306, 225.91K)

the thing is Putin wouldnt have even bothered trying this while he was in office. it's not really him respecting Trump at all, it's just that he has literally 0 respect for Biden.