Redditors are on their way to Ukraine to fight as volunteers

Redditors are on their way to Ukraine to fight as volunteers
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t2ys18/so_ive_made_it_to_warsaw_and_wanted_one_last_beer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Will you join them?

Attached: 1C3B5ABD-93D5-41B3-8A9A-C250602EC9B2.jpg (774x1280, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/61rccy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The war is about to end with diplomacy lol
I would love to work with Azov as a political faction but fighting russians is not sometying i care for

I'd go but I'm not vaxxed so I can't get in the EU. Can't be spreading covid around a war zone now can we? Oh and S for the redfag. Hope it spends several years in a Russian pow camp

S

Isn't it kind of dumb to just let anybody in who claims they want to go to war? What if they go in and help Russia?

Is it too late to go join Russia then

war will be over before he gets there

Russia taking volunteers?

Every single Redditor should go there and get their heads blown apart.
In Minecraft.

Good I hope they die.

Idiots

The justice tranny league

Attached: 9E1ABAE4-4BAD-4EDE-A2C4-839D58F16957.jpg (960x640, 187.71K)

don't need em

Its like Syria all over again, the people will go there and die.. simple as that

Attached: 1482215120004.jpg (234x250, 10.35K)

if Givi was still with us, i just might have

Attached: 260895.jpg (700x450, 70.4K)

>a good leaf post
did the trucker blockade inspire some of you to grow some IQ points or you got nuked in a paralel universe and the radiation made you a bit more based?

Ya know the idea was tempting but I think it will be over soon and it's not my country. Hope the redditors meet some Chechens in battle though.
Is this true? My sister went to Ukraine not that long ago and she's not.

Imagine if this all gets solved tomorrow and these retards get stranded in some random european country they dont know? Kek

Attached: 1cc2ug.jpg (150x150, 3.75K)

Sigh checkem

Attached: SO tired.jpg (510x500, 40.81K)

>Reddit faggot going to be rape meat for Ukrainians and that this conflict isn't like Star Wars at all.

Post your face when they see the swastika on the flag from the Ukraine military

Attached: file.png (413x395, 238.64K)

You need volunteers to fight the growing gap between male and female population.
I am willing to immigrate to Russia and settle down with one of your woman while you fight a war, Ivan. Don't thank me for my service, just make sure you die well. :)

why havent you joined the military?

Azov is just YPG 2.0 i.e. glowing fed retards. it's hilarious Reddit is going to fight alongside the literal nazis on the side of human trafficking mafia oil billionaire oligarchs though

'your reddit gold sir'

minecraft not necessary i hope they do in real life, or at least give them a good dose of reality for once.

Attached: 1643676112878.jpg (992x667, 178.51K)

Too many redditors are clogging up this board.

this is so fucking cringe lmfao

my disdain for r*dditfaggots is reaching levels i never thought possible

based

I'd never be a lead sponge

let the losers fight the wars for me while I'm comfy in my domicile

I need a volunteer dick sheath. Someone to keep my penis warm and drain my balls. When are you arriving, leaf?

Offer stands, Ivan.

Greetings M'Putin, you have never heard of me, but I am one of le most feared warriors on Reddit. I will see you soon.. heh.. very soon..

Attached: 5804126228da6.jpg (450x532, 61.84K)

kys fag

Hope he gets raped to death

Polack Pooftas, thought you were supposed to be 'ard? Then again, this fucking redditor probably went to a gay nightclub.

Attached: Based Desanta.jpg (1152x718, 110.45K)

lol fag

I thought your country endorsed that? :^)

Just do your best to make sure that it isn't you who's doing the dying. Simple As.

Attached: Average White Boy Summer Enjoyer.jpg (1242x1534, 216.81K)

this but in real life

They are redditors but they seem like they know what they are doing. This is a smart move, not gonna lie.

Attached: leddit.jpg (945x383, 96.73K)

This. That reddit user doesnt even know what he is 'supporting'.

That's so fucking cringe.

I can also take a pic of my piss cup and claim it to be some cuckranian restaurant

So if I join Russia, I could bag some redditors? Shit, I don't even like Putin but that sounds too good to pass up.

Assuming this is real and not a lamp, can’t your get in trouble for doing this?

How do we encourage more of them to do this Any Forums??

yo that cherry wine is pretty good though

Yeah because you have bunch of clueless zoomers that do the job for the corrupt manlet.

streamable.com/61rccy

Nigger's taking venmo donos. Time to piss in a cup and post on leddit for beerbux.

THIS

muh suburbs keyboard warrior Any Forumstards rekt by based re*dit freedom fighters

Attached: ac6.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

retards gloating about coming back with an AK, like bro you're going to come back in a wheelchair with your face melted off

Attached: 1441094420816.png (512x512, 196.32K)

Are they the same Redditors that will paint a red cross and parade around as a medic just because they took a first aid course at a community college

Attached: 1641618068132.jpg (2203x1600, 437.78K)

the government here publicly declared that there are no legal penalties for going to ukraine and fighting in the ukrainian army against russia.
they really want europeans to go and die in this pointless ZOG war.

I remember when people were getting arrested for attempting to leave the country and fight for the Syrian rebels.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
They're coming back in an urn, not a wheelchair. All six of them.

>go to link
>can’t view without a Reddit account
God we are flooded with redditor subhumans ever since t_d went down

Start giving people going updoots with backhanded compliments to people not going over. Make the virtue signaling points for going too high for them to resist. But honestly the media is doing that for you, all you need to do is watch it play out.