Im going to kill some hol- ACK

>Im going to kill some hol- ACK

Attached: 1645984774362.webm (482x848, 1.43M)

lol watermelon head!

Attached: 20180918-073934-rand0mGG-id2747607.gif (600x600, 1.58M)

it do be like that sometimes

Wow. And I thought the English had bad teeth.

what the fuck even happened to guy

The public in Russia is growing to support the war. Hopefully we all die in a nuclear holocaust.

did he get a full cartridge emptied in his face?

Suicide. You can see his one hand positioned where the barrel should be

Damn is he gonna be ok?

Gunshot to the back of the head execution style.

that’s a vaccine injury

Nope. That's an exit wound not an entry wound. He had his hands up.

Russian?

I guess, my first thought was that someone planted a shotgun in his fucking brain and shoot toward his face

>post dead white boy
>please clap

i sure hope someone posts my pic on Any Forums after i'm wasted away in whatever happens to me. Then at least i'll have something to cheer about. Not that i'll be able to, but that's not the point.

hearty kek

I just hope that if that ever happens we have the chance to fight back. Would suck if he went down without a fight. I think that'd get me more than anything.

RUS OR UKR?

I think Russian. I have heard UKR cammo is solid.

>Implying this isn't a Hohol that they executed after putting russian uniforms on him

They are already gunning down their own like the sick khazarian jew hohols they are, i guarantee this is the above. OP may you die sucking cock, faggot.

this is the absolute state of NATO kikes at the moment kek. Desperation is one hell of a drug. Not sure the board has ever been in a worse state.

i hope the chechyans release rape footage after they have their fun with ukranian whores.

>Ukrainian dead
>post as Russian

Nice try, soros.

Can med students ITT identify any structure inside his skull?

What are they even fighting for? Seems pointless. What does either side have to gain? Putin clearly can't win this as he has globohomo to deal with. Whats the point in fighting if this can't be won?

You can see his tongue

Glorifying the death of your brothers like this, horrible

>Not sure the board has ever been in a worse state.
Yeah it feels pointless lurking right now. 1 thread yesterday was worthwhile but I swear it was glowniggers disseminating info. Seemed too smart and organized with their info to be a real user.