Who does pol support

Russia or Ukraine quick straw poll strawpoll.com/polls/GPgV3WGKvZa

Attached: 35BD8D1D-5273-4FD8-894A-69EC2AFA94AC.jpg (612x433, 20.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/GPgV3WGKvZa
youtube.com/watch?v=WLYI5BPsZF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try FBI.

i voted russia

i'm sorry i just... ugh i know

i'm an elf, I support world peace!

bumping

Nobody. I just don't want to get involved. Ukraine was a nice little place until the old President got removed so Biden could get gas contracts for his family. That's what the whole "I told him if he isn't fired, they won't get the money. Well son of a bitch they fired him"

Attached: 1610701648486.jpg (1024x682, 66.94K)

>strawpoll.com/polls/GPgV3WGKvZa
results are still about the same as last night. Go Russia!!

I SUPPORT THE PEOPLE OF DONBASS WITH THE KINO ANTHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=WLYI5BPsZF8

Attached: Flag_of_the_Donetsk_Republic_Organisation.svg_.width-800_1zlcNS4 (1).png (460x307, 98.25K)

Ukraine ez

>2 kike presidents sending white people to kill each other
Hard to choose.

War is gay and jewish

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 181614.png (610x624, 99.88K)

I, hereby declare my loyalty to the Russian federation, and all of it's allies, and subjects, i love it's vast fields, it's navy, it's powerful flag and it's neverending glory, may mother Russia endure one thousand years of glory, a power that was and stood alone against all dangers and came out on top, it shall stand again, against American pigs who rape children, against European degenerates who let their daughters be raped by Islamists, may mother Russia cleanse these wretched lands and eliminate the parasite and boil it with holy fire.

God bless Mother Russia

Attached: NesterovSaintRussia.jpg (2080x1300, 569.51K)

bump

Imagine if Hitler and Stalin were allies.

Lame ass attempt to collect "data" for another steaming pile of shit internet article so xi/xem/xir can collect $15.

bump, im interested to see numbers rather than just reading shillery

The galaxy would've been ours yesterday

Neither. They're both bad. Ukrain is worse though.

Russia because they will denazify ukraine

Attached: Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg (1140x969, 84.81K)

Why don't you go fight for your bitter manlet, Ivan?

I support Russia, my whole family supports Russia and so does my girlfriend. I don't personally know anyone else aside from us who does.

I support them both as white nations, which is why I am against Putin forcing them to kill each other and NATO provoking him.

> Putin is a nigger
> Zelensky is a nigger
> All blacks are niggers
> But all niggers aren't black

I don't support zionist puppets, so neither.

First time we have an actual anti zog conflict and pol needs to be asked. If it wasnt for the non aligned nations and Russia we'd all be getting bi weekly mandatory boosters. The enemy is within not without.

Vote Russia even if you don't care about none of the 2, just to make the normies angry.

Hail Jyvsvs!

your mom

If you want to be contrarian go ahead, but Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a massive chimpout and the world is reacting accordingly. Imagine uniting so many countries against you.

Attached: 1645731192823.png (702x470, 95.4K)

Lmao is that really their anthem, some shitty pop song?

I SUPPORT JESUS