So what are the odds that he is "found dead" some time in the next few weeks?

So what are the odds that he is "found dead" some time in the next few weeks?

Attached: short man.jpg (2000x1325, 140.44K)

Again, the term 'regime change' is being thrown around. Putin is finished. It is only a matter of time.

Highly likely. Natural causes.

He's winning the war if you haven't noticed.

same as Tradeau being charged under Geneva Convention for Martial Law against peaceful protesters and bank seizure/illegal arrests

If you're above 110 IQ I think it's clear as day he's staying for another decade

two more weeks except we'll all be dead from nuclear war. I mean you see how Trump coped with the defeat of 2020

Fairly high if things keep going as they have

Gonna be August coup all over again
>rusniggers try coup
>miserably fail
>the leader still resigns to being shown that he is a weak bitch
It's over.

Winning doesn't mean his oligarchs are happy being on the other side of the wests financial wall.
Highly likely, Putin went senile. I'm really looking forward to the Putinistas wailing and gnashing of their teeth.

>He's winning the war if you haven't noticed.
No.

Attached: 1643684578376.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

pretty much nil. you're living in fantasy land

More like the next few days

0%. cope and seethe kike

0% chance. Putin has secured his legacy as a Russian historical hero, and will be remembered fondly by future Ivans centuries from now.

Zero since his entire cabinet is full of supporters. It's only been 30 years since the fall of the Soviet Union. They plan on reviving it. Dropping out of world trade isn't a problem.

No, WEF needs him to finish this "war" in order to jusitfy and gain total public support for increase in military which will be used against the remaining unvaxxed, unmarked and dissidents once the next step in their plan starts. This is the last time a somewhat free european country will get to fight back against jewish globohomo for a Long time. Hope I'm wrong tho

Ya hes gonna go soon. Hes got China pissed at him even for fucking up their money. Everyone mad from jew bankers to Chinamen to nazis to spics to cletus in bumblefuck who cant even afford gas already.

Hes not even popular and the war is even less popular then he is. Tiny ass economy less then fucking Italy and it all stays at the top. Tinhorn dictator that will be remembered in less esteem then Gadaffi and Saddam.

If you knew anything about history, he kicked opposing oligarchs out of russia long ago when they put him in power the first time, thinking he would their lap dog.

Zero, you fucking retard. Biden would be found dead first, or Justine in Canada, and we all know that’s not happening.

he needs to be Stauffenberged

They've been throwing around that term for 30 years lol

I wanna be a cool sociopath movie character who gives no fucks.. but fuck, I feel bad for Putin, he's pretty much 70, a little old man. I feel bad for this guy now. I imagine me and him would hit it off, he would see me as his son. Like Hitler and Léon Degrelle.

>“winning“
>oligarchs cannot invest anywhere outside of china anymore

Yeah user he is winning so hard right now. It’s like swapping your btc to some shitcoin that moons but the contract doesn’t allow you to sell so you starve to death, big win

Kek you are sorely mistaken Putin faggot.

Those arent supporters they are yes men who want to fill his shoes. All top down regimes are the same. They are not supporters. He could be wacked by drone right now and they would be joyusly filling the power vacuum to even care about revenge. Hes a very isolated man.

keep crying faggot

There are 4 axis, and he continues to advance into Ukraine. If 'winning' means continuing the advance, then he is winning. However, it is not going even close to as planned and losses are way heavier than predicted. Sanctions so far are also worse than predicted. So he is winning but with much greater losses than foreseen.

ZOG will send a Mossad assassination team lead by General Ben Shapiro.

Attached: hit jew.jpg (417x335, 50.97K)

How many fucking threads with this title do I have to fucking see you god damn shill?
I am not for nor against Putin because quite frankly, THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE and just trying to get us to murder each other while they rule.
Fuck off sage.

Attached: clown world is teabagging the asleep normies.jpg (585x720, 42.68K)

Attached: 66u3op.jpg (620x465, 63.13K)

cope

likely.

Generals probably even now in backchannel talks with Pentagon re Putin mental deterioration. They smell the fear as he sits 30 feet away from them.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 09-48-32 pol - Naturally Putin was sitting a healthy 15 feet away - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1564x1497, 2.59M)