Several US states have agreed to ban vodka

Ruskies, I'm sorry to say this, but you've literally turned America into Pearl Harbor-style jingoists. Tranny zoomers and mutts are being united against you.

>Several U.S. states have moved to remove Russian vodka from bars and store shelves as Moscow continues its full-scale military assault on Ukraine.

>Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) directed his state's department of commerce "to cease both the purchase & sale of all vodka made by Russian Standard, the only overseas, Russian-owned distillery with vodka sold in Ohio." New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) signed an even broader order on Saturday "removing Russian-made and Russian-branded spirits from our liquor and wine outlets until further notice."

>Also on Saturday, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) asked retailers in his state to remove Russian products from stores shelves saying “Texas stands with Ukraine.”

thehill.com/policy/international/596057-several-states-restrict-russian-vodka-sales

Attached: 1645926432_241182_1645927067_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 155.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2000-08-20-0008200259-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck ukraine and anybody who stands with them

>greg abbott
>stands with ukraine

Attached: sam hyde (1).png (604x675, 587.39K)

Go out and buy this while you can, it's delicious and the bottle is gorgeous

Attached: russianstandardgold.jpg (400x600, 47.1K)

I am a bartender in a midwestern US state. Today we removed all of our Russian Standard (a specific brand) that we have carried for years

no wonder everyone in western society is trained to virtue-signal

it's comes from the top down

Holy fuck I didn't even know this existed!
Nooo my favorite brand is gonna get banned...

Get ready for the JewSA to start importing massive amounts of liquor from Israhell.
Never let a crisis go to waste.

Russian Vodka will be worth a shit ton in the future if they boycott/sanction it.

But our politicians told us Russia's just a gas station that doesn't make anything. How can we boycott what doesn't exist?

boring. who remembers freedom fries?
if not, get the fuck out newfag

If you remove Russian vodka but not Mexican tequila you're just anti White

>implying burgers even know what's going on, let alone know enough to take sides

of course. jew sends signal to golem, golem repeats signal to more golems

Good. Alcohol is haram anyway

So... they're boycotting vodka.... and?

Typical liberal retard virtue signaling. I had a friend pour out a bottle of Stoli in support of Ukraine... he didn't read the bottle... Stoli is made in Latvia and the company is based in Luxembourg.

Fucking retard.

I was hoping you’d say that. To be mostly avoid

fuck hot wheels
putinko is goat
texas secede

haha governor snusnu

How does it feel in your ass?

Americans are fucking retarded i swear.
I hope that their market shares floods our shelves.
Luv soms vodka

> Be cold war era importer
> sanctions on russian vodka
> Be Russian Mafia
> Import vodka dyed blue as windshield washer fluid
> bleach out the dye once it arrives from East Coast ports
> rebottle and sell as authentic black market russian vodka
> profit

Attached: alize.gif (191x282, 1.39M)

Fpbp

Free trade is good unless it's with someone I dislike

>>Ban Russian alcohol

Low hanging fruit to virtue signal at zero cost.

Ban Russian energy imports and then get back to us.

#STANDWITHRUSSIA

Attached: file.png (474x474, 85.91K)

>DeWine
I'm so sick of this cunt

flag checks out

Seethe Ivan

this is "freedom fries" faggotry 2.0

God i hate America so much

Attached: 1568134197524.png (1052x1137, 286.9K)

Narcofags provide the drugs we whites need to maintain numerical superiority over the niggers. How many niggers have OD'd? Without drugs crippling them they would over run us with their offspring since they breed so much.

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2000-08-20-0008200259-story.html

My Province did this also. Importation and sale of Russian vodka banned. This only applies to brands actually distilled in Russia though.

I hate America

freedom fries are back on the menu

FPBP

Go live in Russia commie faggot.

Are you a capitalist or a communist? You think people should let a business opportunity go to waste? Who's side are you on?

The poor mans choice, but a good choice it is. Of all the dirt cheap vodkas on the market, you were the most finest. Salut, Popov

This will be very valuable in a few years. Not only will it start to be banned and dumped in the short term, but sanctions will prevent it of being in US for a long time. Also, could be a collector item after WWIII.

I'm going to the store and buying as many as I can tomorrow. This is bitcoin level, don't miss this one.

Don't you remember freedom fries?
Mutts are retards

I squat with my Slavic brethren

Attached: squatting-slavs-in-tracksuits1.jpg (660x660, 198.98K)

Russian Vodka will become as valuable as Cuban cigars were

commerce always wins in the end

Please buy our Scottish vodka

Attached: 327493-Glens-Vodka-35cl.jpg (800x800, 78.21K)

russia isn't communist anymore
>t. the absolute state of burgermutt education
p.s. I'm not dying for you, nigger

Attached: 1561729603296.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Hmm. Good idea. Going to go see if the store here has any Russian distilled vodka for sale.

What am I gonna put in my coffee at breakfast

Here's an easier way:
> Make vodka in your garage
> Sell as authentic black market russian vodka

I haven't drank since my kids were born but I'll give her a go.

this is just hilarious. niggers can't handle vodka.

I just keep hitting 11s

I'm a holocaustialist. I believe kikes and the faggots who support them should all be gassed.
Now kindly go kys.

Eat shit and die commy faggot

Attached: 1645213941505m.jpg (1024x730, 98.62K)

Oh no~! Not my heckin neutral grain spirit but from Russia... Now if it was gin I'd be fucking pissed, but ya you guys cry over liquid nothing.

Prots.. what did you expect. They think those wh*tes in "israel" are their gods.

suck more nato cock, cocksuckers

you're more communist than russia

NO NOT THE HECKIN VODKARINO! RUSSIAS FINISHED THIS TIME!

The best liqour in the world. Slam a pint with mountain dew

If you look up "goyim" in the dictionary, their stupid burger faced mugs will appear.

I hope this doesn't affect me and my addiction to cheap vodka

Mike DeWine governor of Ohio has banned import of russian vodka.

>ban vodka
but russians don't even make the best vodka. That belongs to the irish.

Here's an easier way:
>Buy American Vodka
>Sell as authentic black market russian vodka

governors don't have authority over interstate commerce

>picking a side
I guess we are just going to forget about the last 2 years are we?

My state just jacked up the price of the only Russian vodka you could get in the state-monopoly liquor stores.

this is brilliant because if they rat you out for fraud, they confess to trying to buy contraband. it's like raping a prostitute.

Except there is no unification between left and right. If society collapses, the first people I'm going after are leftists.

you don't even know what's going on or why, mutt.

kill yourself you globalist supporting, NATO teet sucking, inbred bitch made faggot. i hope ivan war rapes every female in your family tree you spineless fuck.

FPBP

Depends on how metiche mexico wants to go with this.
If you want to get "woked" then have your ppls take a knee for ukraine and their puppet government at the Zocalo, en-masse like a bunch of queers at a gay pride festival.
Then of course you ban all things russian.

DeSWINE

What's the point of taking already purchased bottles off the shelf though? Russia already got the money from those. No use in wasting it.