96 hours have passed

96 hours have passed
Still nothing achieved
Still no air superiority (America achieved it in a day)

Attached: monge.png (303x335, 125.02K)

shh, you'll wake up the shills

Attached: kek.gif (498x480, 2.64M)

>believing anything on TV
ngmi

based, Putin is basically the school shooter of the world stage

There is a fucking good reason they stopped even attempting to achieve it, the planes are working from across the borders supported by awacs.

did Putin really not take NATO satellites into account?

He thought it's going to be over before anyone steps in.

Attached: 1646006861073.png (600x600, 341.51K)

he didnt do any steps to ensure that tho. just a couple missile strikes that didnt affect much and thats it

nobody watches TV in America but boomers you brain dead fuck
We get news from literal first hand verified social media accounts. If you don’t understand the relevancy of the times you must be a chang or russian to think that TV is the source of any information zoomers/millennials consume
That’s probably thanks to your subpar propaganda campaigns and busted ass translation tech that makes you think Americans aren’t allowed to grow crops on their own land or that Americans can’t go to school without guns or some shit.

Goddamn Any Forums fight back against the Pushills, they are advocating a weak and not based beta cuck in so many of these trail threads it’s kinda making me sick to imagine that that you lads really are as blind as the media says.

You used to be the ones to create the disinformation, not consume it, but with Russia’s propaganda machines not making a dent in modern social media other than Any Forums, it reallllllly makes me wonder who’s in charge here

Yeah the copium has been so strong with the Putin shills they are really screeching today it has not been this bad but it seems we are at a tipping point.
Any Forums seems to be divided between actual anons posting their real thoughts on the situation, and brainwashed NPCs who question all western media without noticing the beam in their own eye.
Some or probably most of these are real average people who live in the countries they rep, and just enjoy shitposting on the internet for fun. But not all are so innocent. It is widely accepted that foreign intelligence agencies regularly monitor and participate in Any Forums discussions/posts/lurking.
Those are the ones we never hear about or notice. The ones who actually run Any Forums and have an agenda of their own. The same ones who have already publicly made their declaration of war on Putin.
I stand with them. Because I am them.

There's more to that on a few levels, but in short:
1) UA had the best possible intel from NATO - for example they sent all of their planes in the air a few hours before the shelling. They also knew very well what forces are concentrated where and in what strength.

2) They operate pretty much as a modern western army, thanks to all the 8-year war experience and NATO instructors/exercises. They also have modern NATO equipment. They pretty much have the entire military experience of the whole western world combined behind them. On top of that, the defense plans were probably consulted with NATO and, maybe, NATO command helps in coordinating it now.

They're also using elastic defense, meaning that they let the main spearhead through and then btfo the supply commands behind, so the russians are stuck, surrounded and with no fuel. That's why the maps that show field covered in red don't mean shit, because they're based on reported troop movements.

3) The russian army is pretty much a meme, that was carefully built in the ZSRR times and kept up, because no one had a chance to test it in a symmetric warfare. Some of the problems include:
> the main force consisting of low morale conscripts, that are basically forced to serve
> their elite forces (spetznaz, airborne), even though better than conscripts, are average at best; they also have no chance to train and exercise with any of the western armies, it shows
> their army is highly hierarchical, meaning that the decisions are made at the high level and low level commanders are supposed to follow them without changes; this is completely different than in western armies, where it's mostly the low-level commanders making decisions, which allows for more elasticity and creativity

>btfo the supply commands behind,
meant supply units of course

Also, from what we know from captured russian soldiers, they had no idea they were going to war until the very last moment. It makes me question whether the commanders knew beforehand to actually prepare.

A ponieważ widzę znajomą flagę, to zasugeruję też kanał 'Gdzie zaczyna się wojsko' na youtube. Bardzo wartościowe analizy sytuacji z każdego dnia inwazji.

very interesting

>Yeah the copium has been so strong with the Putin shills they are really screeching today it has not been this bad but it seems we are at a tipping point.
I'm here for it. They have such a laughably weak position right now that to argue with them is just comedic bullying.

>Still no air superiority
Wasn't Ukrainian airfields destroyed during the opening strikes?

read:

what about Russian troop morale?

There have been some defections and refusals to engage.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 01-26-12 pol - Ukrane akbar Sailor Vitaliy Skakun blew up the He - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1224x1554, 1.59M)

You'd be surprised how little some planes need to start and land and how quickly airfield can be fixed to an operable level. If it wasn't damaged beyond repair of course.

There were some videos of, at least, Ukrainian helicopters and (possibly, but I don't remember) planes, so the air-force is at least partially operational. They're also supposed to get MiGs from EU countries, which clearly indicates that they can be used.

>for example they sent all of their planes in the air a few hours before the shelling
Does Ukraine have a cheat code for allowing planes to fly for days?
>2)
The primary source of Russian causalities is guerilla warfare against logistic divisions. Is that NATO's war genius?

America achieved it in a day versus Iraq.

My impression is that the air presence for both sides is extremely weak. Ukrainians never had much to begin with and for Russians... they can still try, but it has gotten extremely risky. I guess you could argue that they still have the superiority stashed in their bases and could yolo-rush big air assaults, but calling it a sustained superiority is a stretch at best.

Ah yes Iraq, known for having an extremely advanced and big military force. Americans swept them all away effortlessly. Totally comparable to what is happening with Ukraine and Russia.

Poland posts quickly becoming the best, most informative posts

Attached: 1642753563235.png (447x386, 26.49K)

yes, this war is nothing but a sea of kike lies, or even more disgusting, polish lies

The main russian force are conscripts forced to serve. Maybe can comment on that. Conscription never results in high morale.

>Does Ukraine have a cheat code for allowing planes to fly for days?

Why days? Launching planes in the air takes minutes. USA knew very well when the attack was going to happen. Supposedly the orders were passed to low-level commanders via pre-recorded messages, which were intercepted. Obviously it's not a confirmed information though.

>The primary source of Russian causalities is guerilla warfare against logistic divisions

The forward forces can't do shit without logistics. We've already had videos of russian tankers desperately trying to get fuel from locals.

Surrounded tank columns are also a wonderful target for small squads.

>Is that NATO's war genius?
No need to be salty. I'm willing to discuss, but you need to refrain from behaving like a shill.

upvoted!

>but you need to refrain from behaving like a shill.
>2) They operate pretty much as a modern western army, thanks to all the 8-year war experience and NATO instructors/exercises. They also have modern NATO equipment. They pretty much have the entire military experience of the whole western world combined behind them. On top of that, the defense plans were probably consulted with NATO and, maybe, NATO command helps in coordinating it now.
>guerilla warfare with stingers out of their term of service
Well, excuse me for being a shill.

lol today's ultimate faggot is (you)

Any arguments or should I just stop responding to your posts?

If you don't see a contradiction, you don't have to answer.

>comrade
>yes, it's me
>i'm tired of the hohols making me look like a monke - drop the pineapple

Attached: 362.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)