Average height of pakis? I'm Pakistani, but live in the U.S and I'm around 5'10. Would I be considered a manlet? srs...

average height of pakis? I'm Pakistani, but live in the U.S and I'm around 5'10. Would I be considered a manlet? srs. I heightmog a lot of white ppl

Attached: Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png (2000x1333, 38.52K)

Shut up midget

tall in pakistan or mexico, but manlet in America

seethe harder

most kids in pakistan are malnourished, that's why they're short

Why is a Pakistani in usa? Did you come to master the art of sharting the mart?

Fuck you Ukrainian agent

cry harder whitey, you probably live in Ohio just fucking lol

I dont think your height should be your biggest concern. I think having shit colored skin and shit smelling skin is a bigger problem.

>srs. I heightmog a lot of white ppl
>5'10
lol

Thsts a strange insult? What happened to you in ohio

>he doesn't know

slide

You live in Germany, HAHAHHAHA. Kill yourself retard, you wish you lived in the U.S.

I have some family in Ohio and have visited the state before. Nearly everybody in Ohio is disgusting uneducated white trash. I live in New York and it's way better. What shithole state are you in?

Wyoming

>you wish you lived in the U.S.
>uneducated white trash
>I live in New York

my kike meter is off the charts.

Attached: 1643474216007.jpg (1080x2400, 491.78K)

you live in wyoming and you're insulting me?

lol

I like it. Its beautiful and theres no manley shitskins from pakistan stinking our villages

You're of good height. I'm 5'2" :'(

There's no jobs in Wyoming retard. You live in one of the shittiest states. Who the fuck wants to go to Wyoming?

>I heightmog a lot of white ppl

But you are 5'10" ..... uhm, these are mexicans, not white people.

You're correct. I smell me the smelly smell of a pajeet

You live in Canada. It's full of indians over there, nice try Rajesh. LOOOL

Ignore flag i am from the US but i just find it funny how Americans are laughing at 5'10, theres no way any of you fags go outside enough to know that most white people are between 5'6-5'11.

You are a poo

At the very least, I still IQmog you. I'm in my final year of Electrical Engineering and about to graduate with a 3.7 GPA. Haha, eat my dick loser.