None of you would have the balls to do this

None of you would have the balls to do this

Attached: XZ2GKmC.jpg (540x960, 51.11K)

>he made a pilgrimage to Mecca just to make an instagram post

probably a pretty cool place to see desu

anyone got the meme of the guy at the kabba about to drop some acid?

What's in the cube bros?

Attached: 1538916364792.jpg (1080x1076, 109.07K)

definitely not candy

There's pic of the inside, it's pretty disappointing, trinkets hanging from string. Wish I'd kept it a mystery desu

that said the two pillars and alter look Masonic but idk.

Attached: Inside-the-Holy-Kaaba.jpg (600x500, 30.75K)

You from the future

My favorite mongrel

I wonder how that went for him

thats not even the good kindle
poor faggot

It's undetectable by saudi haram sensors

Yeah, right, reading an e-book in a foreign language with low brightness settings. Stunning, brave and worthy of r/exmuslim.

Aisha's preserved hymen

No, i wouldn't be able to do this because i have balls. Fedorafags don't have balls.

If I wasn't white i'd go to Mecca. Quite literally one of the nicest places on Earth because no one is allowed to step out of line.

What kindle is the good one?

Nothing special. Its been rebuilt several times. There's nothing special about the structure itself, its just a landmark. The real mystery is whats UNDER it. Islamic eschatological sources state that hidden under the kaabah is something which will trigger a war between three Muslim rulers, which will ultimately give rise to the Imam Al-Mahdi. The man who shall unite the Muslims and lead them to victory in the great war (armageddon). Interesting stuff.

Attached: umar.png (1200x1200, 189.4K)

someone post that picture of the guy doing acid by the big box or the enderman meme

>If I wasn't white i'd go to Mecca.
You can go to mecca if you're a white. Islam is a religion, not a race retard. All you need is to go through their bureaucracy and prove that you're a real muslim. You get the permits and visa and you're free to go whenever you want.

Personally, I wouldn't have the brains.

Notice how he dimmed the brightness

whats that big black box? some kind of toilet?

Probably shopped. You can't even get into Mecca if you're not Muslim.

Not really. Most of the historic city was demolished to make room for gaudy globohomo buildings.

It represents hell and the cube you will be tortured in. The only way to escape it is through Jesus Christ, which of course makes the cross when the cube is opened.

The stone of Adam...

nah thats literally just how shitty kindles are

I hate looking at men I can't beat up

I saw white people at Mecca. Mostly Russian/Chechen/Bosnian types.

the primeval cube where the demiurge resides

In my whole life of studying these topics I've never heard of that shit
Where did you hear it

Voyage or paperwhite 11, you can also get KOBO but their software is piss poor.