TFW whites are about to genocide themselves while you sit it out for once

Attached: Bobo Arab.jpg (250x250, 7.95K)

Attached: E3BF1425-B875-4FE9-9B2F-A9F987C13393.jpg (632x695, 65.81K)

I fucked an arab chick, bitches be cute

Syrian chicks are kinda cute though

>chicks
>bitches
You mean cocks and niggas

Attached: tranny.png (754x743, 699.92K)

>tfw whites chimp out again and kill themselves

Attached: 1607896466529.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

Oh, an amerigayian. How does it feel that 45% of your people are originally German?

We german niggaz be fucking indians n shiieeet

Nobody can sit out a possible nuclear war, especially not when you are living in a western country

ACCELERATE.
I'm hiding in the Siberia rn. If they doesnt nuke the world enough - im gonna search for the leftover nukes and finish the business.

How did you do it arab women here are total jerks if you are not an overly attractive white Chad

are you sure you can be safe from all the chaos

user, once a nuclear weapon is fired, it's literally over

Whites killing each other again while jews rubs hands and massively profit. Same as it ever was.

Ukraine has a mixed population, all civilians are in the fight together.

Doing the Lords work

Yeah. There is let that 1 men on the cubic km, or something like that, super low. Nobody will nuke this shithole, BUT I HAVENT FARM ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY THE GUN.Chinks are gonna find me after this and colonize my ass. I cant even beg for money online, they freezed the banks i think.

Just make them laugh.

Self incrimination is their funny bone. I do it all the time and they ask me if I'm single or not (that's a sign that they're interested) if you say no, you should prepare for a date (fuck session)

You can fuck any woman you want if you don't have autism. Arabs are one of the sluttiest women that actually clean themselves. Whites and Filipinos are bigger whores but are STD ridden.

Your getting nuked all places with Russian nukes are getting nuked.
First strike read up

1 men living on the cubic km* fuckk im not retarded

Moscow and St Petersburg gets leveled
Every mobile nuke gets nuked
First strike is what America doese before Russia kills everyone

That's not true I am short and not overly attractive you are blind to the experiences of other guys
Thanks I will consider that but I am not as funny as I was in my earlier life, life jaded me and made me miserable
Study survival methods on the internet and write it all down on paper. Store the paper somewhere safe. Teach yourself everything you can about surviving in harsh environments, how to hunt, set up shelter, and so forth. Learn as fast as you can.

So im gonna steal from the sandniggers. Idgaf, steppes are gonna become MINE. AGAIN! Like my Uralic Cossacks were, exploring this, fighting. MY DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE! Firstly create the new cossack unit, proclaim myself as the attaman and then raid the Persians.

Go back to biz with this bear trash. Fucking canadians are retarded.

Damn, niggers are even dumber in europe.

>Study survival methods on the internet and write it all down on paper. Store the paper somewhere safe. Teach yourself everything you can about surviving in harsh environments, how to hunt, set up shelter, and so forth. Learn as fast as you can
Already in plans bro, me and my autistic tatar friend been thinking about this for years. I have 5 dollars in my pocket, we live in the shithole but we're gonna run into the bigger shitholes. We gonna have 15 minutes before the nuke drops, we have some bikes to evade the traffic jams, after we are in the nice distance from the trafic - steal some cars. He already knows how to open the car, we're learning on how to start the engine without the keys.

me. Its like a prime time event.

Also we're copying the online survival books into our own survival bible, how to survive in the extreme winter, what food to eat, how to filtrate, basic stuff.

>HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAJAHAHAJAJAAJAJJAAJ

Good luck, Russiabro

Maybe we'll share a drink in the wastelands one day

wear some lifts manlet

Thanks man, wish that we wouldnt die in the first 15 minutes of this hell.

Why would we be upset we get to fuck German girls without feeling guilty?

No you idiot that is completely illegitimate. That is beyond a stupid suggestion.
Look on the bright side, if we die in nuclear explosions that would probably the best way to go. I wouldn't mind it.