I can't be the only one who thinks it's a bad idea that Krautfags are allowed to become the 3rd largest military...

I can't be the only one who thinks it's a bad idea that Krautfags are allowed to become the 3rd largest military spender in the word over night.

Attached: 1629231995232.png (1039x1353, 116.72K)

At least they know how to make good military hardware, unlike someone.

They are making a comeback. Maybe things don't look so bad after all.

Attached: 715jG3Vh60L._AC_SY450_.jpg (329x450, 24.74K)

We've been telling you niggers to build your military for the past decades.

Suck my cock I hope germany and russia team up to flatten europe again

you will get your asses kicked again
circles.
always the same crap with them

germbots employed a tactic of elastic approach to their objectives since '45

Don't worry. (((Germany))) has rarely anything to do with the true Germany.
Although the US vasall state (((Germany))) today is, has had the 6th largest military budget its (at least in (((Germany))) ) a widely known fact and also confirmed by high ranked military personal that the (((German)))army is completely disfunctional.
The organization is a complete chaos
They waste tons of money for nothing
And just days ago in terms of this crisis our generalinspecteur of the Army said they have literally nothing to fight with its completely disfunctional

50 % + of mutts a germbots

Somebody has to defend at least part of Poland and if I were Germany I wouldn't trust the USA to do it.

Is the invasion planned by the Germans for the bigger.
Hmm maybe

A strong Germany means a strong Europe. The German people have always been efficient. We need them to be proud again.

Plan*

Us Krauts would have been able to de-communize russia if we did'nt have to fight 3fronts, we already killed like 30million communists.

Americans are so annoying, blame us for 80 years for being to militant, and now complain we're to pacifist and peace loving, wtf is ur problem???

its going to be amazing

isnt this what nazis always wanted

This. You cant sweep aside 70 years of brainwashing overnight. Just flushing 100 billion into a disfunctional military within a disfunctional self hating society will not lead to anything substantial.

I can almost taste it, well get Königsberg back once russia is financially and militarily ruined.

>be American
>Denazify Germany
>"Noooooooooooo how come they don't want to fight anymore!!!!"

Kek, mutts are a disease.

I think it's a great idea

Also this , Russia and Germany should team up already

Americans are finally being told to fuck off, krauts are finally getting what they wanted bruh

When Trump said all NATO allies should increase spending the entire american political establishment attacked him.
What the fuck do you mean you have been telling them to build up a military, is this some sort of hotdog induced hallucination?

Attached: 1646013084284.jpg (1280x720, 184.07K)

How about that (more or less)?
Happy three german states.

Attached: Composition-of-the-study-regions-Northwestern-Germany-Bremen-Hamburg-Niedersachsen_Q640.jpg (640x640, 77.93K)

Too bad they let it go to shit

Suck my dick fruity boy.
No guns = no teeth

Keep it pushing, Poleshit.

Germans will finally get what they've always wanted. They will genocide the whites just like they planned in ww2. Hitler killed 0 non whites and millions of peaceful europeans. Screen shot this.