Do you understand the bunkers now?

>Chinese homos fuck up and released poorly weaponized SARS globohomo international and US kikes paid for a little too early on accident because insect people are insects
>Daddy Klaus says just roll with it we're starting ahead of schedule change of plans
>Vaxx rollout meets expected resistance but most of planet goes with it because goyim cattle
>K now time to target the redneck holdouts and financially excommunicate them from society and send to camps later around US elections in 2024
>what do you mean it's a strain that's evolved from the alpha strain?? Two years later? Who did this?
>FUCK skip Xi variant and call it Omicron try to scare everyone but shit nobody is fessing up and everyone is getting infected anyway and not dying
>white hat virus immunizes entire planet before your suicide juice can poison everyone
>actually losing grip on narrative and people not going with vax pass and asking too many questions about VAIDS and Klaus
>Alright, boot up Ukraine.exe
>execute Jew vs Jew subtask
>heres the keys to the silos fire when appropriate
>head to the bunkers and tyl when this all blows over
>re-emerge as saviors of new earth with ownership of all life giving technology and own all resources that arent irradiated
>Reset Complete
do you get why they blew billions on bunkers now?

Attached: 1646011700531.jpg (2048x2048, 309.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaticproject.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-hidden-history-of-incredibly-evil.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_III#Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine:_24_February_2022_–_ongoing
youtube.com/watch?v=RdKco9pWq4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thing you don't realize is that nuclear radiation will literally make the entire planet uninhabitable. The nuclear meltdown of fukushima poisoned the seafood in the entire pacific ocean. Literally, fish in Alaska need to be tested with a geiger counter for radiation it's so bad. Now imagine what will happen when actual nuclear weapons are used on the planet.

I do not understand the bunkers.

Yeah, the world after nuclear war won’t even be worth living in. I just hope to witness the destruction of Israel before death.

>kill everyone to rule over the ashes

They arent that stupid.

Not much, desu. Nuclear blasts actually emit very little gamma radiation. Both Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both still inhabitable. They have slightly higher levels of birth defects and cancers, but past that totally fine.

Attached: 1640772213395.png (1200x667, 1.03M)

This war has been going on for more than a thousand years

vaticproject.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-hidden-history-of-incredibly-evil.html?m=1

Believe it or not, weapons are actually way cleaner than a catastrophic power plant accident, from a radiation fallout perspective.

I don't think nuclear technology halted in 1945 user. The weapons of today are much worse

True and the sky will stay dark for hundreds if not thousands of years

I eat local raw fish occasionally
HOLY SHIT a 3rd testicle just flew out of my pants!

They blew billions on bunkers, not for nuclear war faggot. They did it because they knew eventually the global economic crises could culminate in a total financial meltdown and these niggershits who caused it need a place to run to so the masses don't go batshit zombie and try to eat their brains in absolute rage.

>billions on bunkers
>hundreds on flea foggers
Which on wins?

Attached: 1626842893402.png (870x489, 267.7K)

Yes, they'll devastate everything, but the land will still be perfectly habitable.

Attached: 1633374461179.png (1200x800, 1.05M)

Checked but what are some fun primary targets?

wrong wrong wrong. I'm not talking about wwii. the fukushima nuclear disaster from 2011. all sea life in the pacific ocean 11 years later is still irradiated. things are not totally fine, you just don't know it.

This. It's slow and long lasting radiation like in Chernobyl and Fukushima versus fast and short lasting radiation like in Hiroshima and Nagasaki from what I understand

The radiation from Fukushima was comparable to over 500 nuclear denotations.

I'd personally be more worried about the arctic due to its location, lack of circulation, much lower volume, and the fact entire towns in Alaska, Greenland, Siberia, and Norway need it to fish.

Rare!
Eat it. Can't be any worse than calf fries, right?

>2.30 on duct tape to cover the vent holes
sorry kikes!

>Let's reset the world by making it uninhabitable! xDD
I'm sure a retard would know you'd go completely insane and cannot survive without the sun or view the sky for an extended amount of time. Why destroy the planet when you can only live inside a bunker? What the actual fuck? That's too retarded even for Klaus Schwabb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_III#Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine:_24_February_2022_–_ongoing

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck, fuck fuck fuck

Klaus Schwab is a retard though.

Nigger, there is a vast difference between a nuclear reactor meltdown and a nuclear bomb explosion in the amount of radiation released and lasting radiation that could cause health issues.

Attached: 1645010158421.png (640x427, 376.11K)

Where are the exits and hydroponics?

That's an appealing theory but they're winning user. They've been winning. Victory is almost complete with or without vax-deaths. In another generation whites will be so outnumbered and disenfranchised we'll never be able to rise up against the jewish power structure, in fact we're so close to that point now that it may not even need that long. The normies will never revolt if kept entertained and fed.
This slow decay was a perfect strategy. Could they truly just be impatient?
And surely they realize that returning the world to natural law would give us the perfect chance to rise up and reassert ourselves? Are they counting on superior tech to defeat us?

That shit on a pic is a deathrap. It gonna collapse inward, all those solid looking concrete walls will turn into millstones grinding everyone inside into pulp.

>hit with a bomb
>one exit

Gee you’re a fucking genius user

>They arent that stupid.
we talking about humans here
yes they are, you underestimate the ego of the mammal brain humanoid.
Like a wild animal in the jungle as soon as the territory is been disputed .
You have no idea how primitive this species really is, even with all technology and civilization advancements.

ok smart guy, you probably also dismiss the chemical waste in laundry detergent, the water supply, pharmaceuticals, air pollution, vaccines, et. Each thing matters, dumbass. and they are all very bad. you'll get cancer 10 years from now and i wonder if you'll still be a sarcastic little faggot then

>They hate having a moral code
>that is why they hate Christians and all who practice religion with an Abrahamic base
Some good facts in there but at this point, I'm convinced. Christcucks NEED to think Heaven exists. It'd be impossible to cope with 'people' who are worse than demons, otherwise. They can't imagine enduring all their shit for nothing. Revenge isn't good enough, somehow.

Attached: Abrahimism Jewdism Christcuckery Pisslam.jpg (640x818, 89.64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RdKco9pWq4A

Ther have been over 200 nuclear bombs detonated in tests.

It's so laughable
>Crawl into hole
>Use snorkel to breathe
>Get buttfucked by an excavator

Attached: 1641408175727.gif (460x244, 3.01M)

>re-emerge as saviors of new earth
absolutely delusional

That’s should have read 2000

>That shit on a pic is a deathrap. It gonna collapse inward, all those solid looking concrete walls will turn into millstones grinding everyone inside into pulp.
Maybe that's the intent.

proof of sea life?

is that from the new Whistlin Diesel video?

I was more worried about it when I first moved out here
but I'm not gonna miss out on fresh Wahoo and shit, especially when I'm already poisoned by all the other aforementioned methods of the modern day.
If you have your own subsistence farm/ability to get fresh farmed stuff do it for sure, but I'm screwed 6 ways until sunday out here regardless of fukishima radiation imo

I don't doubt that tests have shown weapons to be less dangerous than a reactor meltdown. but you need to concede the possibility that tests don't capture the full extent of the damage. There could be plenty of problems we don't know about yet.

You know when I was pointing that out on a blog I had back in the early 00's, I got hammered by shills telling me "the radiation is only local" but I was finding stories about dead parts of the ocean 1000's miles away. That was before I understood that the government will come to a Lil old blog to stop ppl talking about it.

>re-emerge as saviors of new earth
>Then die after stepping outside their bunkers
What did they mean by this?

Maybe. Everything what closer to surface than a 100 meters will collapse 100% sure withing 10 km from epicenter.

I want to knock christcucks off the board in 2022. They really have no place in the dissent right(or anywhere) and I'm fucking sick of them eating up time and space all in the name of a jewish master. No one likes that gay dead jew on a stick shit it's got to go, it is fucking cancer

wouldn't know. Random shit mane.

Go to bed, Hillary

>I do not understand the bunkers.
Most people do not understand bunkers at all. Bunkers are built for one reason only: time.
Time is the ultimate factor in all bunkers. It dictates the size, amount of supplies needed, and whether it should be built at all.

Attached: five acre.png (1565x987, 2.2M)

What do you think is going to happen to the power plants in the event of global nuclear warfare you retard? It's going to be the nukes AND the radiation with shitloads of destroyed plants combined

Trump was the dying gasp. Even though he was an Israeli nationalist the public was 1 second from making that pizzagate jump with Epstein that would have toppled everything. They needed to implement the Samson option. They had no choice. Vaccine slaughter and WW3 resets everything.