Putin never predicted Ukraine would get so much support from the rest of world, didn't he?

Putin never predicted Ukraine would get so much support from the rest of world, didn't he?

Attached: 1605395913273.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Cool theory, keep me posted

SUS ID

Attached: 1624267454739.jpg (1280x720, 81.19K)

amogus

The “support” is designed specifically to get average day to day Ukrainians killed.

what support?

the only support he need is china, which he has.

>so much support from the rest of world
>rest of the world

do you zionist partners, NATO, and mainstream media? It's time for you to stop watching CNN, I guess

2 more weeks Ukraine will cease to exist

Screen cap this

Attached: C7A5459B-4235-4A6B-87D2-4C4BF98C8265.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

That has been debunked.

Doesn't look like it matters, Ukraine is gradually being encircled and gobbled up.

I too was impressed by the power of the modern (((media)))

Our thoughts and prayers are working, transisters!

>russia still getting payments from europe for gas and oil
>sovereign debt held by russia will still get interest payments
>sanctions carve out for luxury goods and diamonds
>support

no he did.
remember when he declared crypto, i think bitcoin specifically, offical currency?
he knew they would kick russia off swift.
he had nukes in position.
hes only sending old equipment and a small force of fat soldiers.
he's pulled his forces back or stopped them because the nukes are gonna fly now.
you all are underestimating a government that has had decades to plan for this.
crimera in 2014 was a test and a strategic part.
he knew trump would be all in. so he waited.
biden is a passive idiot.
and after the failed retreat in afghanistan, putin knew now was a good time to do this.
i honestly could careless about either side, but putin has this.
people play him as an idiot. but they all forget this man strong armed his way to president and made his predecessor resigned.
the west just doesnt know it yet.
just look at the z on the tanks. i believe they were saying it meant east or west? that means something else is either happening or will elsewhere.

Yes he did. He said so in his speech but you didnt listen to it

Doubt it

Attached: 1645861792182.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

What support? They sent some money and announced tepid sanctions so far, plus some temporary virtue signaling like 'omg ban all Russian flags'.

If anything I think Zelenskey was the one who thought he'd get more support, like US establishing no-fly zone over Ukraine or something else coming to his aid. Zip nada nope

lol

Planning a nuclear happening? For what purpose?
He predicted and prepared for a response. But I don't get why he started this. There's no logical explanation. Grandpa's crazy.

Opportunity presented itself
If you don't find a 'final solution to the Ukraine NATO problem' then EU and NATO would have strangled your country financially and geopolitically forever.

Dementia Joe got in office and all those old 'hey let's invade Ukraine' plans got dusted off again because Joe is a disaster on cruise control. Putin has been doubling the amount of troops on Ukraine's border for an entire year now and nobody said a word until a few months ago. Once discovered nobody did anything, further making this an excellent opportunity.

the rothschilds are so 2008. It's all about Schwab now

He simply doesn't give a fuck and wanted everyone to stay out of their own problems, which it is. Not my problem

He dealt with worse. Euromajdan, Belarus, he knows NATOs playbook and once he takes Ukraine he's going to carve it up like a cake, dangle territories to Poland and Hungary, getting concessions back. Russia is going to become so much stronger after this

>EU and NATO would have strangled your country financially and geopolitically forever.
So he gave them an excuse to form a united front against us? Cool strategy. They'll easily isolate us right now.
I don't get it. The west was on the brink of internal cultural collapse, and then he pulls this shit off.

wrong, the support is not FOR ukies, it is against rasPutin. This is just ZOG infighting.

I think the same. Also, check russian gold reserves, they starting bought since 2008. Reserves in food, bunkers for 10.000 persons and so, all seems that if he can't win, he will nuke.

I didn't know Rothschild had a bank in Antarctica

Yes he did
He expected sanctions
He expected great resistance on the ground
He invaded anyways.

yeah, all those retweets and likes are really making him quake