Oh dear USA

Imagine the USA with that money are now $25 away from financial collapse. When crude oil hits $120 a barrel the USA went be able to afford to function as a country.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-012042_Opera.jpg (1080x1105, 178.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/markets/pozsar-warns-another-lehman-weekend-russia-sanctions-may-trigger-central-bank-liquidity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesn't know
usa is sitting on huge oil reserves retard

Brent is a faggot

>When crude oil hits $120 a barrel the USA went be able to afford to function as a country.
Why is the US still around then when oil hit $140 a barrel under bush, or $180 when adjusted for inflation?

>usa is sitting on huge oil reserves retard
Leave it to the retard in the white house to cease all domestic drilling, fracking and the Keystone pipeline.

Electric cars are the future anyways

>to cease all domestic drilling
Never fucking happened you retard.

that we wont use. we are so retarded if our country was a person it would starve to death trapped in a grocery store.

Attached: 1645975555603.png (985x554, 403.91K)

The difference is about 20 trillion in debt you dingus.

There's a moratorium on new drilling and development on federal land. Fucker signed a bunch of executive orders his first week in office

>accelerate and purge

>wants to destroy our beautiful Natural landscapes so some fat kikes can sell dinosaur goo in a barrel

die nigger

>m-muh national debt
Doomsayers were shouting about how the end was near last time, and guess what didn't happen.

>on federal land
You are aware that the US isn't a communist country where the government owns all the land, aren't you?

That's just some Jew trickery. Debt never mattered and still doesn't.

Not all federal land are parks and landscapes, retard

>He thinks they'll let the plebs view the wilds in person after the reset

Did you forget when the price for oil went negative and all shale oil companies stopped?

Well guess what, they're starting back up.

>You are aware that the US isn't a communist country where the government owns all the land, aren't you?

Probably the dumbest thing I've read today

You're the one thinking conditions are the same that they were 15+ years ago to explain by oil going that high is no problem. And yeah not all the land, just about 35% of it.

The Wimpy theory of economics.
>"I will gladly pay you Tuesday* for a bunch of cheap shit today"
(*The last Tuesday In the year 2525)

>where the government owns all the land
>Not all federal land are parks and landscapes
Many states are more "federal land" than actual state.

Attached: U.S._Federal_Land.jpg (1922x1477, 712.52K)

Are you fucking retarded

are you unaware?
the green party is in control

Sneed

brent is topping 100 now, everything is kek’d

We are one president away from correcting that. This is beauracracy inflicted.

Begin drilling in the gulf and California.

pretty sure its like a max 7 days to run the entire country of reserves

Russian market will be in free fall when it opens in 5 hours. economic collapse will get Putin unalived

All part of the great game. Once it starts to cost Americunts $10 a 'gallon' for gas, the green faggotry starts to work for them.

The only things here that surprise me are Idaho and Texas

I thi I you'll find that mr Biden released your oil reserves! Remember everyone told him not to! Secondly Biden stopped your pipelines and new oil leasing, so you have no reserves of any oil nor food. Bill Gates now own your food production!

USA is now an net importer of oil, and Asia will pay more for oil then you do! Open don't plan on releasing any more oil to you! Cope

americans have proven they'll take basically all your shit and ask for more. why not cut off energy production? the power of america is in decline and my power in america has never been lower. i'm fighting really hard just to care.

>$10 a 'gallon' for gas,
Will never happen. The US can drill for oil at lower cost per barrel than what it would take to hit that. The highest gas has ever gone was around $4.25/gallon or about $5 adjusted for inflation under Bush.

Literally the first thing he did, nigger.

Already at 3.60 on average, and it's February. I'd say wait til July but you'll probably have killed yourself before then.

I would like to see the (((oligarchs))) try. I bet every single one of them could be executed tomorrow if Putin ordered it.

Anybody who has ever dealt with a (((capitalist))) knows they will betray you for a shekel, and never once think about the long term consequences of anything.
>"A capitalist will gladly sell you the rope you will use to hang him"

Attached: DNIEPR.png (1000x1066, 92.96K)

>Will never happen
You can’t be this stupid holy shit. It’s gonna be a hell of a lot higher than 10 and very very soon. Jfc
>BUH WE CAN JUS DRILL
We won’t. Biden got elected on shutting down all oil production and killed the pipeline. Surprise!!!

Read from the professionals they are telling you what's happening!
zerohedge.com/markets/pozsar-warns-another-lehman-weekend-russia-sanctions-may-trigger-central-bank-liquidity

>ID: XHHNNGGGG - NO
lmao

Kek