WWIII IS A COVERUP FOR ALL THE INCOMING VACCINE DEATHS think about it...

WWIII IS A COVERUP FOR ALL THE INCOMING VACCINE DEATHS think about it,the jews realize their cashgrap will be exposed soon so they need something bigger to overshadow it

Attached: 1645122586581.png (535x535, 440.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhcbo0ToKGY
youtube.com/watch?v=lAiXeDfrRjk&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure thing schiz boy

I only had to filter out 106 threads to see this one. NPCs deserve what they get. They'll be in their hospice beds talking about which "team" they're rooting for. Good riddance.

Attached: No Refunds.png (307x394, 90.12K)

less makey threads more takey meds, dumbass fell for right wing fearmongering

idk about deaths, but some spooky stuff is coming out

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc

Attached: 1645930407420.png (1279x1027, 664.59K)

they just found out that the mRNA vaccines alter your dna in liver cells. whoopsie....

even youtube isn't banning the videos of doctors talking about it.

Attached: avril2.jpg (433x594, 107.01K)

Blue dots in the fucking US. I'm surrounded by retards.

Not only that, it takes cells just 6 hours of exposure to alter the genes which they believe can be passed on to their offspring.

>cashgrap
ESLfag
ESLfag
ESLfag
ESLfag

I thinks you’re half right. Ww3 plus vax deaths are a planned depopulation cover up

What if we got the j&j

scary thought, maybe the election wasn't stolen?

Shills said the vaccine leaves your body in a day or two.

Google passover frogs

>WWIII IS A COVERUP FOR ALL THE INCOMING VACCINE DEATHS
That would be such an impressive psyop if they actually pulled it off I would actually stand and applaud. However that scenario would surely require mass vaxxie deaths all at once so I don't see how it would work.

Slow boil with Trump.
Frying pan with Biden.

Either way we're fucked.

TPTB know the current ways of society are unsustainable. They know another hard reset is needed(the same thing has happened at least once in our past, that’s what the evidence of ancient nukes being used in places like India is about). What’s about to happen is part of that reset. Legit nuclear war. There will of course be survivors, and that’s what the vax is for. It will wipe out any survivors of the nukes. Pure bloods that live will be ok, or at least as ok you can be in a mad max style reality. It’s important for you to write down everything that’s happened and al the history you can remember. And you need to make sure this history is passed down to your children, and then their children, and etc, etc. This will help for when thousands of years in the future when society starts re-emerging. You can potentially set your ancestors up to be in a position of power and do things right this time. That’s what a lot of the Bible is supposed to be about, but more of a warning as to what to avoid and what to look for in relation to how this all comes crashing down. You have to keep passing this all down for the sake of future generations. Warn them of the Jews and the synagogue of satan, warn them( as best as you can to people who won’t know anything about technology) of an out of control surveillance state, and of big governments gone wild at the expense of their own people. Teach community and compassion for your fellow man. Good luck.

Attached: 1642470568423.png (414x319, 190.55K)

It's forever. Even future generations will be sick from it.

a real study from a real medical university just came out and they were finding spike proteins being built in the lymph nodes for up to like 18 weeks i think. maybe even longer. i always forget this guy's youtube channel but he is always doing videos about the latest covid studies.

Any thread that isn't a war thread is being hit by "take your meds" or "schizo" shills.

And….. oldpol is back
Guess Russia is winning

oh i found it. it was up to 8 weeks (that's as far as they studied, it's probably longer) this guy isn't one of those shitty bitchute conspiracy theory guys that tons of user like to drop videos of as proof. this guy just digs into studies that the news won't cover. not sure how he hasn't been banned yet

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhcbo0ToKGY

myocarditis proven to increase in males

youtube.com/watch?v=lAiXeDfrRjk&t=1s