Boys

it is time

Attached: uby3p058svi41.jpg (640x393, 236.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you forgot to include ukraine

Serbia is white, Russians are gonna place nukes in Serbia. We refused to sanction Russia

They unironically will do it

globohomo

I'll count on my fellow swissfags to never make this place a part of the EU or NATO

All that shit and only 550 millions people ? Why are europeans incapable of having more than 1 child that turn into a lgbtq faggot nigger loving monstruosity

>burgundy

Attached: 1632876380590.jpg (800x1000, 258.78K)

>Unified Netherlands-Flanders
Suddenly I like this idea

Fuck off tranny. We won't be included in this fictional globohomo fantasy and we're not subsudising your neet country. French regions must preserve their cultural heritage and not be mixed with nigger tier nations like pooland. Furthermore we're not financing this. Go lick german boots maybe they will give you some gibs, rabbi shlomo.

Your ancestors would frown on you giving up your independence. Fking retarded globo homo

Attached: A57A0223-A734-493D-964A-962B68A55FFB.jpg (923x357, 106.35K)

Brexit when

Fuck off mate with the Russian, American and Chinese weapons. I just want all of them to fucking leave us alone for good.

Frexit 2024

Germany is getting this thing started.
They say it's their own 100 billion army, but we know what it's really about.

Fuck off, we are not part of the EU. If Venezuela invades you are not coming here to help.

That flags look familiar.

Attached: Gouleiter.png (824x536, 192.63K)

>French regions must preserve their cultural heritage
muh cultural heritage is all well and good but don't go full pro balkanism schizo

ideally I'd like to see france spain and northern italy united, you can still have all the regions, but politically a country that is bigger is much stronger, the stronger a country is the more weight it carries on the world stage

compare the influence and wealth of yugoslavia to the influence and wealth of kosovo, montenegro or serbia, countries are more than the sum of their parts

I'd rather take a Russian topol-2 up my ass then be led by Brussles.
Fuck EU, fuck UN, fuck Nato, fuck the US, fuck Russia, fuck China and lastly FUCK THE JEWS.
I'm sick and tired of being spoonfed lies on every news outlet, seeing friend turn into drones and seeing the west become a niggertranny Muslim caliphate.
Fucking bomb me Vladdy, get on with it. I want out.

After the nuclear war UN will become a country.

No. Death to Europe and death to the US.

Oh god, the border gore

>Fuck EU, fuck UN, fuck Nato, fuck the US
all of these organisations were created by the allies of WW2, france not included in the allies

so in short, read "anglokike scheming with dumb mutts thinking they're english because they speak english doing whatever they want"

Might as well.
Normie cretins literally cannot function without big daddy government holding their hands, and with the combination of crap ton of individual governments and bureaucracy, the Russian and Chinese problem will be hard to solve.
If it means to get rid of that cancer, I'm willing to make sacrifices.

Attached: 1635943539623.png (628x636, 248.02K)

>currency euro
>brussel
lmao kys

You will simply be assimilated.

It's always the US. It's always the eternal Anglo too. "Oh we're all one race one people and one big happy family. Now do what I say or I cancel you".
Cancel me then. Fuck kikes

Will literally never happen. The ruling Anglo world order will not allow it.

and belarus

And, unironically, Russia.
5/13 countries it's split into after the war.

What language will I be forced to learn? German I'm guessing.

>sweden colours and goatse symbol
accurate description of europe, nuke us already

arabic

Of course. Silly me!

lmao fuck you and your bullshit flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin

>we stay the same
this country is always so fucking boring, the epitome of "nothing ever happens"