This war is escalating extremely fast...

This war is escalating extremely fast. I unironically think there's a chance that society won't even make it to the end of 2022.

Attached: 1620768280180.jpg (498x498, 195.36K)

i'll be fine. not sure about you though

Attached: poo-pee-draft.png (800x1127, 581.41K)

globohomo is gonna win. Putin gets assassinated. Jews want to resume trading after COVID. This war costs them money. Based jews will save the world

i guess that means i can start drinking again

Nothing ever happens

>make it to the end of 2022.
why would anyone want to do that?

Drama queen

When Switzerland says they will freeze Russian assets, do they mean they will freeze my assets that the person who used to steal them from me had transferred to Russia?

Nah, good will always trump evil. The globohomo is just burning out the clock before He returns.

Good fuck this evil world.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Fuck this world. FUCK THIS PIECE OF CONTAMINATED FILTH.........................

Rod and ring will strike. Just be ok with it and go spend time with your family. Imagine being afraid of death; what a faggot.

GOOD

Attached: 1644970826615.png (649x763, 639.3K)

actually everything has gone eerily quiet the past few hours. no news from Ukraine

Goodbye newfriends. You were extremely retarded, but pretty funny.

thanks cunt u too uwu

>This war is escalating extremely fast.
If you don't watch (((television))), you'd never even know that there was a (((war))).

Had to end some time

Attached: 15989921772673729-1.jpg (1200x600, 136.88K)

you're right friend, this shit looks even worse than the most dangerous period of the cold war

Attached: 1636842199684.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

That's what we want, user.

Thats the idea
They are both globohomo

Attached: Kissingger Report on population control.jpg (879x1024, 278.68K)

It'll be fine. I've been prepping to die in the woods

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-161904.jpg (1440x1784, 435.89K)

It's one nuke power vs a significantly weaker conventional force. Nothing will happen now or ever.

Nice.

Nothing is habbening.

I've decided fairly early on, its either Putin or half the planet has to go. And everything since just confirmed it.

Attached: AdorableCleverBarnowl-max-1mb.gif (300x230, 851.34K)

>Putin gets assassinated
>Some NATO country stooge gets put in office
>China invades to secure the nukes, so that NATO doesn't have all 12000 in Russia and the US
WWIII will happen even if Russia loses, user.

WW3 sounds really bad.

Attached: norm.jpg (247x163, 7.65K)

>having faith in Jews knowing what they're doing
You mean the same race that had themselves slaughtered in WW2?

This world should be burned into ashes.

Biden should have a push up contest with Putin to settle it. Also, it will be over in a week bro. In two weeks it'll drop out of the news cycle. They just needed time to destroy evidence.

I think so too. The western sentiment seems to be that this Europe vs Russia, with no acknowledgement that neither China nor India has our backs.
I think it’s shaping up to be East vs West.

What movie?