Why is india so poor even though they have so many people?

Why is india so poor even though they have so many people?

Attached: stone wall.jpg (1511x930, 630.21K)

>even though

Shitting in the streets is not a monetarily productive activity

it should give them a good gdp

All those people are Indians

/thread

Lots of corruption

British looted them. Thats why

A lot of people..a shitload of people and no jobs for most of them.

>low iq
>shitty culture
That pretty much sums it up.

Indians are corrupt as hell. I've been there and words cannot even describe how fucking morally bankrupt and corrupt it is. Hell on earth.

They need more arabs and somalians, they are the true engine of any first world economy.

Inbreeding.

Because they worship idols and not the true God of the Bible.

OP should have said
Why do india be poor tho they have many peeps fr fr on god

Imagine 1.38 billion americans living in a country half the size. Imagine the amount of resources necessary for a population that size

>Why is india so poo
Stopped reading right there

Why are you mutts so fucking retarded? They are poor becasue genetically they are trash.
And probably i answered my question too.

>British looted them. Thats why

What did the British take, exactly?

Turns out only white people are revenue-positive.

>Anglo niggers looting this country for 150 years straight.
>Overpopulation
>Corruption
>Reservation in government universities and jobs

>ayo why do india gotta be so poor and shieeet when thems have more crackas than Africa

Almost everything that is not raw is imported in India. Indians are intelligent but they are resistant to change so they have not stopped being an agrarian society and by that I mean one half of indians still work in farms so as to feed the other half of indians.

In modern economies only 2% of the people work in farms so as to feed the other 98% of their country

Attached: 1646012419301.png (575x2840, 132.15K)

Dont blame us for your retarded shitskin population lmao. You not only destroyed your own country now everybody makes fun of us for letting you into ours to destroy that too. Your people are a barbaric cancer, you literal nigger.

''Yes sirs it is the britishers faults sirs''

India and China population are liabilities not assets. No different than a family having too many kids for their means.

Answer is in the question

Yes, karma is a bitch, isn't it Ahmed? HAHAHAHA