Nuclear bombs are a myth

Nuclear bombs are a myth.

Nikola Tesla already said that he split the atoms and no energy was released.

“Let me say that has nothing to do with releasing so-called atomic energy. There is no such energy in the sense usually meant. With my currents, using pressures as high as 15,000,000 volts, the highest ever used, I have split atoms — but no energy was released. I confess that before I made this experiment I was in some fear. I said to my assistants, ‘I do not know what will happen. If the conclusions of certain scientists are right, the release of energy from the splitting of an atom may mean an explosion which would wreck our apparatus and perhaps kill someone. Is that understood?’

“My assistants urged me to perform the experiment and I did so. I shattered atoms again and again. But no appreciable energy was released.”

What happened in Japan was firebombing, not a nuclear attack. All the experiments in 1950s and 60s Nevada desert are TNT bombs.

That's why nuclear weapons have never been used in war since the false one in 1945. They don't have nuclear weapons. It's propaganda. There is nothing to fear from nuclear attacks. And no, Nikola Tesla was not wrong about the atoms. Mainstream scientists are wrong.

Attached: oOuHyG4.jpg (1500x2111, 350.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/nikola-tesla-75
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off weev, go post cat pictures and screaming nigger for da lulz.

This is very true.

Attached: 1633224698755m.jpg (1024x1024, 125.94K)

nice bait, faggot

Is nuclear energy fake too user?

Say it to Hiroshima

>Nuclear bombs are a myth.
I keep hearing about this and I'm starting to believe its probably true.

It was a black man, bitch

I can confirm this
My father was the atom, he narrowly escaped the 10 gorillion volt experiment by pretending to be an electron

If splitting the atoms release no energy, then nuclear energy comes from something else, not from splitting the atoms.

If he really said that and this shit is no larp, I think all skepticism from poltards are justified, it's just huge bombs, no nuclear. Chernobyl could've been a radiation misconception

Firebombing.

Attached: Tokyo-and-Hiroshima-1945.jpg (1440x600, 274.15K)

source

>no link

Explain this then you idiot

Attached: castleB.gif (496x250, 898.82K)

Tell that to the Japs tard mutt

Oh yeah, and my uncle works ar Atomtendo!

Jesus wasn't from sub-saharan Africa

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/nikola-tesla-75

Massive TNT bomb

see

Tesla never said that because atoms are FAKE and nobody has ever seen a real one except jew-cartoons with 6-points like their flag...

Attached: 70199FB4-A85A-4C5C-9DD3-B0D5FA5BB788.jpg (400x227, 17.18K)

Two words: cgi

thanks, thats very interesting.

Because nuclear wasn't invented then so it didn't work

it's TNT. it's dynamite.

>Massive TNT

I really don't think you understand what 20 megatons of TNT looks like, costs or would take to manufacture.

Because Hollywood doesn't create fake nuclear explosions like that for movies all the time, right?

Fuck you leafs are retarded.

Thats hilarious cartoon imagery from hollywood you dumbas

Japan surrendered in World War II because Russia declared war on them, the nukes had little bearing on their defeat

Attached: flat earth can't explain that.png (688x226, 71.71K)

Properly the best evidence against nukes I've seen, because Nikola was ahead of his time and a genius.

Splitting the atoms release no energy in 1930. Splitting atoms release energy in 1940.

That's not how laws of nature work. 10 years makes no difference in what happens when atoms split.

That video is from 1954, you donkey

Attached: gram.jpg (400x400, 29.07K)

Will read later

Hi! Actual physicist here
they are real, sorry
focus on a cooler conspiracy instead :)
Remember: to act contrary to every mainstream belief is no better than going along with every mainstream belief. Be better than the jew media thinks you are

>Nikola Tesla already said that he split the atoms and no energy was released.
So what is happening inside a nuclear reactor?

explain cherenkov radiation retard

Attached: Advanced_Test_Reactor.jpg (2791x3668, 531.08K)