Death in France Ruled 'COVID-Vaccine Suicide'

Will the mass deaths in the near future come from nukes or vaxxicide?

archive.is/GsD2w

Attached: vaccuicide.jpg (1059x1156, 143.56K)

Yes.

who cares bro
we need to focus on how we can help our ukrainian friends in their resistance against literally hitler bro
stop talking about these irrelevant things bro
lol lmao

please send help

Attached: 1644663020735.jpg (615x946, 64.95K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW!!!!!!
France acknowledging that voluntarily getting the covid injection is, in fact, a death wish onto itself.

Ta geule imbecile

Did vaxxies think that the wordy piece of paper they signed before the shot was just some needless formality?
NO. FUCKING. REFUNDS.
NO REFUNDS.

>But but I didn't UNDERSTAND what the paper said!!
>No one EXPLAINED to me what ZERO LIABILITY Meant!!!
>What do you mean it was experimental?

Sorry but these vax people deserve what happens to them.

>world-today-news.com

how's the emergencies act working out for you bro ?
got your bank account frozen yet ? remember it's only temporary so it's okay bro

Attached: 1639283967271.jpg (336x372, 26.48K)

Evil but funny

Yo welcome to a few months ago I guess.

Kinda based if you ask me

that makes by precedent every company mandating it, illegal, so you french better take notes

Damn. That ruling is a fucking hammer.
>Not our fault that you were fucking stupid.
Sucks for the vaxxies.

That's why i avoided vaccination like the plague. I had covid anyway... I still don't understand to this day, why he majority acted as if this virus was some sort of airborne ebola.

this is somehow the only vax thread.

Attached: 1641688105033.jpg (1024x934, 86.06K)

Oh it is fully based.
What is still so astonishing to me is how OBVIOUS the whole vaccine situation was, yet normies were still so WILLINGLY offering themselves up as literal test subjects for a drug they all admitted to not knowing anything about.
The degree of willful ignorance was so high I still cannot believe it.
Like who is really wanting to bury their head THAT DEEP into the sand all for a donut & Thanksgiving dinner?????

Without the bullshit testing literally no one would have even known they were sick with covid.

First pandemic where most people didn't actually feel sick: it was all based purely on the results of a scammy, arbitrary test designed to keep people inside and give bureaucrats a way to cancel people out of public sphere.

So THIS is how the insurance companies were going to get out of it. I have been wondering why the insurance companies weren't speaking out against the vaccine, since they were the ones that were seemingly going to get left holding the bag.
Guess not!

Attached: Fucking retarded.jpg (942x931, 183.04K)

> Can't enter stores without the vaxx pass
> Loose your job if you don't take the shot ( if you're a healthcare workers)
> Basically become a second class citizen while still paying first rate taxes.
> Prime minister tells unvaccinated they aren't even citizens anymore and their goal is to make their lives as miserable as possible.

We didn't force you goy you're just suicidal. Aren't we letting the government off to easy? I mean they basically did force them.

It's happening all over again with the Ukraine conflict and everyone parroting the same opinion without knowing anything about it. The NWO seems unstoppable.

But what about companies that mandated the vaccines tho?

most people i know who took it only did so because muh traveling and muh restaurants because that's all they care about
heard people talking about how it might be a sterilizing shot but its okay because they already have kids
had someone tell me how their spouse had to take the second shot at the ER because they had a terrible reaction to the first shot and they might die after the 2nd if they dont take it under medical supervision, like it's perfectly normal

>might be a sterilizing shot but its okay because they already have kids
Jesus, I thought white people were smarter than this? kek

anything important will be bailed out, little guys always pay for the brunt of the economy's fuck ups. trickle down and all that jazz.

They are in trouble probably.
It's against the nuremburg code to mandate an experimental treatment/vaccine.

I was shocked watching so many companies do it, but maybe this was the globohomo plan all along to destroy businesses AGAIN in the courts using the nuremburg violations.

Maybe the businesses can legeally argue that they all erroneously thought they were all mandating the Comirnaty and NOT the only-emergency use approved experimental vaccine which is what everyone was actually getting.

Attached: Vaccine_AIDS.jpg (3970x4627, 3.99M)

Fucking wow. Just wow.
The restaurant & theatre-going crowd may possibly be the most short sighted of all.
Literally all they had to do was wait a few months for the fucking shit to shake out.

Considering only one of those things exist in reality I’m going with the nukes

>Only the vaccinated are allowed to come over to my house for Thanksgiving dinner.
Boomers are beyond lost. Complicit cowards.

>Death in France Ruled 'COVID-Vaccine Suicide'
You cannot possibly be surprised by this.
I thought everyone realized this is specifically why they pushed all those insane restrictions instead of just making it mandatory.
Hell we had people saying it on live tv openly.

Cold-war fear cuck.

Attached: Accidentally Chad.jpg (641x389, 63.48K)

>tfw almost got the jab after being fed up with everything
>tfw it was ready to go into my arm and I asked who would be liable
>tfw the nurse said her company couldn't be held liable nor anyone else and that's what the waiver form is for
>tfw i nope'd the fuck out right away
Feels good.

Proud of you, user.
'Twas not an easy feat in your country particularly.

Attached: PsyOp_Defeated.jpg (649x572, 293.66K)