These fellas are really losing it. Threatening to destroy the planet

These fellas are really losing it. Threatening to destroy the planet.

twitter.com/markin_brk/status/1498023209408634883

Attached: file.png (1030x481, 105.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV-Hf6II_p4
youtube.com/watch?v=_lkg_8ly1Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hans, can you really stop them?

good, clown world isnt worth saving

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: shillrepel.jpg (1242x1256, 145.1K)

holy based

>post by amerimutt
didn't read

>i am not the shill you are the shill
i wish for a nuclear apocalypse for the simple reason it will destroy america

Ultra based and crazypilled

>NZ cuck
didn't read

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Listen faggot NONE is gonna read all that shit, Even if this shit is some copy pasta it is WAY too big to be a good meme

Kys mutt

>New Zealand

keep sucking muzzi dick and enjoy noguns faggot

The current events remind me of this old video.

youtube.com/watch?v=OV-Hf6II_p4
>Putin - If Russia Disappears, So Will The World!

Nuking all Western major cities would be a massive help to the rural whites in the West.

based

fuck the (((planet)))

Russian people today got their heads caved in in Petersburg for protesting against brothers war. I honestly think manlet is about to take it nuclear.

the west is stupid to not just nuke them right now, they are going over the line

who cares

Attached: 1611850837037.png (1176x1200, 1.56M)

I'm indifferent to Russia's presence or absence, but if they give the rest of us a world without the influence of walmart burgers, then I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it.

god I hope, MAD will ensure the entire planet is destroyed

fuck this gay earth

based

Source: Moby Dick

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 13.2K)

Jew

Hope you get paid by number of letters and not content you fucking kike mutt

Attached: war-75-wall-of-runes.jpg (672x936, 162.82K)

> w-we will n-nuke you we swear

They won’t do shit

Based take. I too would gladly destroy rest of the world if my people had no place in it's future. Why the fuck should I accept my peoples destruction for the sake of rest of mankind?

Attached: 1644738837799.png (276x206, 62.21K)

hahahahah so funny, russia starts losing in Ukraine and they threaten nukes

Its like you start losing a game of chess and are threatening to flip the table

There is no stopping it. Only retaliation and the end of humanity.

You do realize that you sound like some kike reporter on CNN right!?

Attached: F3FF038A-C3E7-439D-A455-E532A957A44C.jpg (195x191, 37.48K)

Ruskies going full samson option

>The principle is: why do we need the world if Russia isn’t in it.

Based. Kill them all.

if we all die in a nuclear hellfire, Putin proves he was losing and is in fact, a sore loser

Attached: 1645996656370.jpg (592x594, 68.23K)

This and idealism-nihilism-pilled.

We can easily stop every one of those nukes with the vrilcraft.

And it will happen. Every nuke will be intercepted. "Aliens" will save the day.

The only thing we should fear is if they use the tech we have that is far worse than nukes to annihilate us.

>all those angry shill replies to this post

Woah! This still is getting paid by the word

Russian really are niggers
This chimpout is unreal

Ive seen these craft with my own eyes

They are real

Yeah, the chapter with the Ukraine war was pretty fucking weird, it's no wonder all of the adaptations just leave it out.

Based Putin bringing the fire and burning all this shit down

>These fellas are really losing it.

t. German who lost it twice

>At Munich, the Russian president warned that Western polices “stimulate an arms race.” He repeatedly warned the US and Nato that President George W. Bush’s precipitous decision to withdraw from the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty and then to deploy anti-missile defense systems in two Nato countries, Poland and Romania, posed a direct threat to Russian national security.

>In 2018, Putin unveiled new types of Russian strategic nuclear weapons designed to defeat US missile defenses. “No one has listened to us,” Putin declared at the time. “You listen to us now.”

> “No one has listened to us,” Putin declared at the time. “You listen to us now.”

Attached: 205.jpg (600x406, 31.9K)

madman doctrine, straight from the north korea playbook
nato is less likely to interfere if they believe he'd actually nuke everybody

Good luck getting even one crew to launch.

Who fucking cares. Its either this or dying by nigger rumble in 50 years. Its shit either way.

>Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.

I'm really being forgiving by reading the rest of your post.

his quote was taken out of context, his speech is about mutually assured destruction and wether it is moral to use nukes to defend if america invades russia

I can't get worried, nobody would EVER waste a nuke on us

tranny hands typed this

>reportedly
>allegedly
>sources say

Attached: 1644073241091.png (564x391, 102.83K)

Normies and newfags are literally on this level of wishful thinking. "Putin will be assasinated!" "His people will turn against him!" "we will magically just get out of this"

we're all losing. globohomo has already swallowed up the civilized world and erasing religion, culture, and nations in the process and now even forcing language changes on pronouns. it's time for people of every culture to fight back, and if we can't do that, the Samson option is the only good thing left.

You had to have in order to know how to respond

OP's link is not to screenshot. It is to video where it is being said.

>America: Russia should tone down the rhetoric
>America: RUSSIA IS INDISCRIMINATELY TARGETING CIVILIANS

Attached: Hypocrite.jpg (800x600, 48.86K)

damn, this is bluffing on an extreme level. and probably trying to get NATO/US to activate their experimental/grey budget SIGINT anti-nuke platforms

>These fellas are really losing it.
Their question is legit, though.
Also, ask yourself - What will Europe do if UK and US kinf of pull out of this mess and resort to arms selling and propagandafueling this push for proxy war.

>Threatening to destroy the planet.
No, they are threatening to destroy the kiked west.

All those shills crying over this post shows how true it is.

Attached: 1624558825574.jpg (400x400, 70.75K)

Are all you stupid shitstains starting to realize why Russia has a sphere of influence that shouldn't be violated, now? America has one, France has one. But the stupid globohomo politicians want to be the New World Order. It's their fault all this happened.

Would Russia nuke Penticton? Hopefully no right?

I seriously can't believe that all these old men have escalated shit all the way to threats of nuclear attack over fucking Ukraine. UKRAINE.
Yeah I'm sure that the average citizen is happy to be being threatened to be atomized just because some retarded boomer is throwing a tantrum over not getting some shitty irrelevant country. Fuck me.

Attached: 1610219882013.jpg (550x503, 31.34K)

>people had questions about Putin the faggot.

Of course! Putin is gay and had a crush on one of the members from Pussy Riot. This was is all because he got rejected and he's just trying to show off but is just taking it too far!

Yaknowwhatimean?

Damn the only continents that won’t be nuked are africa and South America

>Putin’s 2018 nuclear announcement should have alerted the West to a critical aspect of the Russian president’s personality. “You will have to assess that new reality and become convinced that what I said today isn’t a bluff … trust me,” Putin said at the time.

Attached: 199.jpg (884x666, 128.04K)

Leaves exist to get raked.

This unironically.

He better come through on that promise or I'll be right cross with him!

Attached: 1645025451883.jpg (883x1024, 93.57K)

I don't get it, doesn't the aegis systems counter nuclear icbms?

And he said that in 2018, not this week.

Nukes are fake now the real ones were rendered neutral globally in 94 by our friends from out of town in preparation for the grand solar minimum. You Kids think everything being blown up your ass by the khazarian media is bad now just wait till they add opération bluebeam to the mix. Just read this and ignore as it will be added to your subtle predictive programming over the next 4 years.

Attached: 0B42D0F5-215A-486A-BD08-4A6F563811EC.png (1242x2208, 1.14M)

>These fellas are really losing it. Threatening to destroy the planet.
Maybe they do, maybe they don't.
Wanna play Russian roulette?

Based.
Death to globohomo moralfaggots.

Attached: mein kek.jpg (228x309, 15.36K)

So threatening to kill Europeans? They really have become a Muslim country faster than I expected

>they fire nukes at us
>we fire nukes at them back
>everyone dies
There's no way Putin would expect the US to go quietly if he ever became deranged enough to actually hit the button.

You sneaky, cunt. Hoping everyone gets killed, leaving Australia, faggot Nu Zulind too (Although, we may kill them), as the sole survivors ruling over the ashes of civilisation.
>Based.

You really think they can stop hundreds of missiles coming in? Are you fucking out of your mind?

>erasing religion
this is one of the good things

> Why do we need the world if Russia wont be in it

HOOOOOLY BASEDDDDDDDD

Attached: ENsLVZ9WkAAT-Oo.jpg (629x767, 96.72K)

Israel has been threatening the world with the Samson option since they decided not to abide by any international nuclear treaties.

>no one cares

They hated him because he spoke the truth

>When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit.

So you practically have no idea what would come after Putin, you just want Putin out?

I relate, I'm from Canada and all our leaders got in charge due to us wanting the old guy out. Boy was that the dumbest thing we have ever done.0

Attached: 1643159843669m.jpg (1024x570, 160.58K)

>threats of nuclear attack over fucking Ukraine
It is not about Ukraine, it is about Russia.

They'd destroy themselves too. Who cares?

>if you kill people trying to destroy you, you're muslim

Putin was influenced by Any Forums. Its the same logic here. Why contribute to a society who hates you? Why participate in a world who will only abuse you?

Good post. Shills are sneeding hard.

Hillary lost, get over it.

I read all of it. You have the attention span of a goldfish. Kill yourself.

This based leaf is correct.

Which is about Ukraine because Putins propaganda is that in just 2 weeks time the whole planet will be mass killing Russians and babies etc and thet have used this propaganda daily in Russia since about 2003ish. Nobody wants to invade that shithole Russia so them screaming about muh nukes if you invade is pure delusional insanity from their regime. These fucking rats right now are trying to exterminate a country and then cry victim and threaten to start end of world scenario over more insane delusion.

NOBODY is trying to destroy Russia. Russia is rught now trying to wipe out Ukraine

Its not about Ukraine at all you naive retard.

Nobody is reading that

Based.

unironically so fucking based

You lefties have been crying the planet will die any day now. Are you mad because he’s cutting off you green energy jew scams?

youtube.com/watch?v=_lkg_8ly1Tk
I can't stop laughing

I hope they nuke America.